Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Working Legally In Austria - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Working Legally In Austria (83277 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / Nigerians Living In Austria,how Is Life Over There / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working Legally In Austria by alismah01: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
I am new here, I have an offer to apply for a work permit of 2 years, for 1.5m naira, I need your advice here if it worth it, and with work permit how soon can I get a good job as a graduate. Thanks
Re: Working Legally In Austria by olamide34(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
alismah01:
I am new here, I have an offer to apply for a work permit of 2 years, for 1.5m naira, I need your advice here if it worth it, and with work permit how soon can I get a good job as a graduate. Thanks

I don't understand what visa are you applying for. Are you applying for a working permit? Or a student resident permits?

Just remember that Austria Visa is not easy to get and the job must be among the high skilled job. It Not you will just wast your money. But don't fall victim of scam ooo.

Alles gute.
Gute Nacht

1 Like

Re: Working Legally In Austria by olamide34(m): 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hallo! Can someone use HND certificates to apply for Master program?
Re: Working Legally In Austria by KendrickAyomide: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
olamide34:
Hallo! Can someone use HND certificates to apply for Master program?
bro how did you apply for undergraduate? What documents did you submit? How you take run the proof of University stuff
Re: Working Legally In Austria by bekeechidi(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
Please is Nigeria drivers license useful in Europe?
Re: Working Legally In Austria by KendrickAyomide: 11:51am On Oct 21, 2019
123hi:
Haaaa that's means my resident permit can be decline due to the interview??
bro you they Austria now?
Re: Working Legally In Austria by buchito1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hello everyone.... Anyone in Austria here? sad

Thread is a very very old one.

1 Like

Re: Working Legally In Austria by ichief: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please house I need to know about Nigerians seeking asylum in Austria....pls someone shud help
Re: Working Legally In Austria by ichief: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pls I really advice on Nigerians seeking for asylum in austria coz I really want to come over but I don't really think the money I have with can process working visa except tourist ,thats why I'm considering seeking asylum.please help if you have any info house......
Re: Working Legally In Austria by ichief: 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
asiwaju:
@smoothman,

Why are you so desperate?Please i am begging you,dont try to think you can stay here with a visiting visa,its absolutely not possible,i know how desperate you are but i dont want to mislead you,those idiots taking 500k for a visiting visa and promising you jobs and paradise should be ashamed of themselves.

Since you are an educated guy,why didnt you try student visa?with student visa,your future will be bright,getting some jobs doing will not be a problem,i may even employ you for 15hr a week,(if possible).

And if you get your visiting visa,please dont take any documents with you in your luggage,like you are trying to look for job or trying to legalize your stay,its dangerous.

i will give you my contact soon,and may be we can talk on phone,i am a very busy guy.

kind regards,

Asiwaju.
Asiwaju you sounds so nice ....please can I chat you for counselling.thanks n hoping to hearing from you sir
Re: Working Legally In Austria by malonephill(m): 12:58am On Dec 07, 2019
asiwaju:
@smoothman,

Why are you so desperate?Please i am begging you,dont try to think you can stay here with a visiting visa,its absolutely not possible,i know how desperate you are but i dont want to mislead you,those idiots taking 500k for a visiting visa and promising you jobs and paradise should be ashamed of themselves.

Since you are an educated guy,why didnt you try student visa?with student visa,your future will be bright,getting some jobs doing will not be a problem,i may even employ you for 15hr a week,(if possible).

And if you get your visiting visa,please dont take any documents with you in your luggage,like you are trying to look for job or trying to legalize your stay,its dangerous.

i will give you my contact soon,and may be we can talk on phone,i am a very busy guy.

kind regards,

Asiwaju.
sir, I took my time to read your responses, you’re such a kind person, if we are not asking too much. I’m thinking of migration and I have been so confuse on ways to go about it, I had surf internet countless time reason why I come across this thread.
Can you plz enlighten me more on how to go about easiest way. Nigeria is not helping� Thanks sir
Re: Working Legally In Austria by KendrickAyomide: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
marcondo13:

Ol boy,e nor easy here o! The cold here na harmattan ancestor! When you ball in,u go see expenses. Austria is okay so far as you are law abiding. Send the embassy an email,inquiring about any update. As long as the money is available in the account and in the right amount ,I don't think there will be any issue!
bro. I've got some questions about Austria student visa
Re: Working Legally In Austria by mostouc: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2020
Guys,

I applied for a master's in Cyber Security masters at St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences but they sent the mail below. requesting "Full diplomatic authentication of your documents" Please what do they mean by that and how do I obtain it. Thanks

Re: Working Legally In Austria by roughdiamond(m): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
mostouc:
Guys,

I applied for a master's in Cyber Security masters at St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences but they sent the mail below. requesting "Full diplomatic authentication of your documents" Please what do they mean by that and how do I obtain it. Thanks
Authentication is done at the Ministry of Education and foreign affairs. Then you do legalization at the Austrian Embassy

1 Like

Re: Working Legally In Austria by Skymoore1004: 12:38am On May 08, 2020
Doesn’t sound legit, think again
Ngoven:

Greetings to you brothers. Please kindly extend your helping hands to me by putting me right. I am a graduate of Philosophy (B.A in Philosophy) and I wish to travel to Austria .
I have two intentions either to go for my Master's Programme in Social worker or I go there and look for job. In other words, either by work permit visa or Student Visa.
As it stands now, I am indecisive of whether to go there as a master student or to hustle first which if I stand , I will register for my Master's Programme there. I am indecisive because I don't know the best way to immigrate and I don't want to enter there illegally. I need you people's candid advice.
I contacted an academician who based in Austria and he has been helping people to come over there either by work permit or student visa . You are the one to make a choice . He said that he will collect #1.6m to do it . The #1.6m includes both my legalization, flight ticket, everything involved . That what I need to do is to go to any bank with his barrister and two of us will open a joint account and put the money there . Once my Visa is handed over to me, two of us will equally go to the bank and I will release the money for him but if the visa denied, I will take my money back. He also promise to help me get work doing.
Please dear brothers, what are your advices to me. I have not told him my choice whether school or to work.
Asiwaju and Juvante, come and help your brother oooo... even if I can get your contact, I will like to speak with you on phone.
Thanks as I await in anticipation.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Irisyviel20: 12:09am On Aug 20, 2020
Please how is life in Austria for Nigerians. I hope the racism is not too bad.i would really appreciate some insight and advice.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Irisyviel20: 12:19am On Aug 20, 2020
Me and my friend want to migrate we are not sure if we should go using a study Visa or work Visa and do give they time to find work and gain a work permit. Please any form of advice would be much appreciated.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by keleto(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
Is this thread closed
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Lau123(f): 5:05pm On May 07, 2022
Good day everyone, Please which university is best for a Phd program and what's the procedure.

Help a sister pls.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.