Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Working Legally In Austria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Working Legally In Austria (83277 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / Nigerians Living In Austria,how Is Life Over There / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working Legally In Austria by vanesa(m): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2009
you don't know what your next door neighbor have so,
Re: Working Legally In Austria by smoothman(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2009
@Vanesa
Thanks for letting him know so

@Asiwaju
The agent called me 30 mins ago and told me that my presence is needed at the embassy on tuesday.You dont have to be rude to me, If you have power to assist people you just do it than discourage people, If you are an Igbo man i would have told you better

ONYE MA ISI GA ABU EZE
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2009
@smoothman,

i stand by my words,you are a deceptfull person,let me assure you,your so called agent is lying to you,you are going no where,fortunately my best friends are from imo state and my wife from Abia state,normally ibo guys are great,but you are a disgrace and a deceptfull person.

Please let me know which Embassy you are going to on Tuesday,i want to surprise you,you shamefull deceptfull person.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by vanesa(m): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2009
@ asiwaju

Please can you stop insulting the guy? lets be civilized i guess the guy already held you and you don't have to insult him before making your points

Cheers mate
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2009
@vanesa,

who is cheers matei am coming back to you,when you asked for trouble,you get it,we will see who is civilised or not,i am really mad with you people.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by vanesa(m): 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2009
as for me i don't give a shit about your madness we are all adults here so behave as one or pretend to be one
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2009
@vanesa,

i will reply to your insult soon.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by smoothman(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2009
@Asiwaju

Hey You listen here old Vienna fool,i have to warn you,you don't know me and dont have any right to insult me,that i asked you a question doesn't mean i need your fucking help,You are a very big disgrace to yourself, and your family,you suppose to go hide your ugly wicked face in the garden yard,you have the guts to open your Stinky mouth and use that your God cursed hands to write to me this trash,May God punish you tremendously Poor wicked soul.You want me to give you the address of the embassy am about going to, Bleep YOU,you disgusts me,Look at your black soul,you cant render assistance yet you want to spoil the one i have,You will rust in hell,coz that's were you belong,Dont let me place a curse on you,Dont dare talk to everybody you see on the internet,YOU DO NOT KNOW ME,Let this be the very first and last time you ever write to me or YOU WILL SEE THE REAL ME,, ASSHOLE

1 Like

Re: Working Legally In Austria by vanesa(m): 9:13am On Nov 02, 2009
too much insults here ,you guys should put your legs in cold water and chill no need to insult one another
smoothman you too hard on words against asiwaju
Re: Working Legally In Austria by akanbijm: 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2009
A black man will always bahave like a black.I think this form is for a matured mind.if that is the case,why are we behaving like a kid.if somebody try to advise you and are not pleased with what he said. Then, you can ignore him.Are you giving him money? no So, why are you insulting him.Please let us behave like someone who are bought up from a good home.

akanbijm
Re: Working Legally In Austria by smoothman(m): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2009
@Vanese
Broda you no see the kind of insult Asiwaju laboured me with
I taught he is matured enough, At 41 he doesnt use have a Mental Makeup.Take a good look at what he wrote to me

@smoothman,

Thank you very much,i have been laughing since,you are a really a slowpoke but i will not reduce myself to your stupidity,that somebody can be so stupid amaze me,and now you are not coming again as an illegal immigrant,but as a legal immigrant,you are a disgrace and a foolish lying arschloch.

Mr smoothman,all my siblings are here and a cousin,i brought all of them to these country,you called me an old man at the age of 41 years old,you see how ignorant you are,because i live in vienna for almost 20 years,means i am an old man,ridiculous.

Well,my dear friend,i am a successfull guy by the glory of God,i have help so many people in my life,people i dont even know,i know so many ways for you to stay here legally,dont forget 7 people of my family are living here legally(4 of them citizen after just 6years of living here).

i will invite you to Ondo Town in December(because i know for sure,you are going nowhere)to come and see how an old man is enjoying his life.

i wish you well and please dont forget,if you come to europe illegally,you will be counted among the people destroying Nigeria name and i can assure you now,you will regret not taking to people advice.

Asiwaju.

Not only that he still went ahead to insult me the more,

@smoothman,

i stand by my words,you are a deceptfull person,let me assure you,your so called agent is lying to you,you are going no where,fortunately my best friends are from imo state and my wife from Abia state,normally ibo guys are great,but you are a disgrace and a deceptfull person.

Please let me know which Embassy you are going to on Tuesday,i want to surprise you,you shamefull deceptfull person.

@akanbijm

Broda you got to look at what he said to me, Go back and read all he have been writing to me since the time i asked him a Question, He have been acting as if he is Jesus Christ the son of God,
If he dare writes to me again then i will tell him there is always two types of Water

@Asiwaju

Absolutely Disgusting ,
Re: Working Legally In Austria by justwise(m): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2009
@smoothman.

U are an ungrateful human being. U need to think long and hard abt ur attitude in life.

5 Likes

Re: Working Legally In Austria by smoothman(m): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2009
@Justwise
Please do not go about insulting me.I really dont like that.
I didnt force you to reply to my thread,So if it doesnt please you then dont reply at all, Let those who have the link and connection give there advice and support.

Thanks
Re: Working Legally In Austria by MrCrackles(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2009
justwise:

@smoothman.
U are an ungrateful human being. U need to think long and hard abt your attitude in life.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Working Legally In Austria by MrCrackles(m): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2009
smoothman:

@Justwise
Please do not go about insulting me.I really dont like that.
I didnt force you to reply to my thread,So if it doesnt please you then dont reply at all, Let those who have the link and connection give there advice and support.
I think Justwise panned you simply because your posts have fraud, deception and scam written all over it!
Prove him wrong! grin
Re: Working Legally In Austria by promise2(f): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2009
Dear Asiwaju,

Please neglect all these insults ok, is like a crime now to advice others that need help.
You know and i know that you are a good Man,you really helped me during my process of applying for student visa, even though am still waiting for positive reply from Austria Embassy.
Cheers

Pls just ignore the insult, God will reward your efforts.

1 Like

Re: Working Legally In Austria by hon4real(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2009
[color=#990000][/color][center][/center]
Re: Working Legally In Austria by kood: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2009
I think asiwaju  has been wasting his time and energy on smoothman who cannot understand his right or left as regard to travelling abroad. If you read all his post on this forum, non of them were straight forward. It is all full of deception and he is naive.
I can understand he is desperate to travel and of course he can go about that in whatever way he want it.

1 Like

Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2009
Thank you all for your good words,this is a lesson for me,but i will continue to try my best for my Nigeria brothers and sisters,even though i have a very limited time,i have phoned embassies for many people and assist them getting their application going through,my dear sister (promise)can attest to my assistance.

i will not reply to smoothman insult and curses,i live everything to God and out of respect for you guys.

warmest regards to you all,

Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2009
@promise2,

my sister,how you dey?your visa will be through soon,by the grace of God,i will give you a call tomorrow,hope you get the visa before i come to Nigeria soon,because i dont want to meet you in Nigeria,i want to welcome you to Klangenfurt and Vienna soon.

Kind Regards,

Asiwaju.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by OAM4J: 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2009
@Smoothman
I am very disappointed in you. Totally disappointed. It seems to me you only want to be told what you want to hear, in that case, you will not get the truth. Asiwaju has been very supportive to you all along; I can’t believe you can descend so low as to insult him like that. He only told u the truth.

@Asiwaju

I hope you are not discouraged. Please keep up your good work. God is the rewarder. How i wish i will be in Naija in Dec., would have followed you to Ondo town. Had my 1st degree in Ondo state, FUTA. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Working Legally In Austria by smoothman(m): 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2009
OAM4J@
Thanks for your words, but you have to re-read the message to know who insulted the other first.I have been nice and accepted all his words, before he started giving me threating words like, Dont ever come to Austria.You will regret it.
words like this too, If you dare come to Austria you must have to go back.Infact you cant come because i know you will never make it coming,
OAM4J, tell me is he my God, how can he say such words to meIf you feel that you want to give advice you do it and not threat, Am a well mannered and cultured gentleman.Just do me the favour of going back to read the trash he said to me,
If he is good as he claims and the ignorant ones who didnt read well to know who insulted the other first,and by the way i didnt give him a direct question on assistance,he just jumped into the matter, fine i accepted to hear from him since he is Living there.But i cant take it anymore when he started telling me that i will never make it to Austria and other things like that as if he is a Consular officer, If he is well educated he will suppose to culture himself when providing people with answers and proving himself right,
so please dont misjurge ,

@Nairalanders,
Do me the favour of reading back to see who started the insult first.i kept quiet for two of his ugly posts against me.But not until he started making himself a god against me, No is totally Unacceptable.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2009
@OAM4J,

You are welcome,my brother,i would have love to host you in Ondo Town,and i am sure you would love Ondo special delicatese (Asun)but maybe we can work something out for the future,i go to Nigeria atleast 2 times a Year.

i can assure you Mr smoothman is going nowhere,the guy is full of deception,absolutely ridiculous guy and a shamefull human being,but you and i know what frustration can do,people like him destroy our name when they come to Europe,because all what they are after is getting rich quick.

A man like smoothman, trying to leave the comfort of his home and to come to Europe and be a refugee and slave to White people,claiming they are being persecuted in Nigeria.

He claimed he is well Educated,later he ask about Czech Visa,later he said he is being invited to the embassy(Tuesday)so what is the outcome of the invitation,now he is back again to Austrian Visa,he sit all day long in internet cafe in Nigeria,looking for a way of deception.

i can only appeal to people in Nairaland to ignore him,give advice to people of honour and integrity,not deceptful people who are coming to Europe to destroy our name,Enough is enough.

Asiwaju.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by smoothman(m): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2009
@Asiwaju
I pity your life.
You want to host someone in your village ondo.fucking town with fucking people
Look we will see who is who.absolutely nonsense,I dont blame you,is not your fault,you are cursed already,repent,
for your information am a web programmer and always online in the comfort of our office,so go to hell and mind your business, better eat shit and die

@Nairalanders
You see the fustrated idiot is a big fool.mind your business he cant,stay away from me he cant,he is just seeking for notice, lol.he want to have argument with the smoothman,can you imagine,he is a jobless taxi-driver because if he have a good decent bizz he wont be online looking for quarrells with people,please do tell him to mind his bizz or i will keep on telling him his father's REAL NAME.lol

hahahahaa grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2009
@smoothman,

Well,Mr smoothman,you will find no peace here until you repent,no to scammers and men of no honour,and tell your other posters,posting on your behalf,no peace for them on Nairaland,and please think of other way of deception,because this one is no more working.

Asiwaju.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by smoothman(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Asiwaju
You are such a low life.Better go find a job doing.At 21 ist century all you do in Europe is taxi driving,You suppose to be ashamed of yourself for showing your stinking face on this thread,i wonder what your family back home thinks about you,well you must have told them a very mighty lie(Am working in oil company, hahaha grin grin grin)
And you even have the guts to say you invited your relatives to join you in taxi driving,hahahahahahaha
i dont know people can still be this shameless.Please go look for a life
Re: Working Legally In Austria by N101: 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2009
smoothman:

@Asiwaju
You are such a low life.Better go find a job doing.At 21 ist century all you do in Europe is taxi driving,You suppose to be ashamed of yourself for showing your stinking face on this thread,i wonder what your family back home thinks about you,well you must have told them a very mighty lie(Am working in oil company, hahaha grin grin grin)
And you even have the guts to say you invited your relatives to join you in taxi driving,hahahahahahaha
i dont know people can still be this shameless.Please go look for a life
Nobody who's worked hard and honestly for a living need be ashamed on any level. We look forward to hearing your "success" with your visa application.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by smoothman(m): 7:52am On Nov 10, 2009
@N101
Dont worry.i will keep you all posted
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2009
@N101,

Thank you my brother,having a taxi business is for people like Mr smoothman,a low life job,even though he has never been serious all his life,with my taxi business,i have taken care of all my siblings,give people jobs,and not sitting like smoothman all day long in an internet cafe shop,looking for a way of deception and lying.

Asiwaju.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by murphy02(m): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2009
@asiwaju
please can i get the details of the school, that teaches German language in Nigeria?

Secondly
Whats the cost of renting flat in Vienna, also the cost of student self insurance, if you can recommend a company ill appreciate it.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2009
@murphy02,

Please call the German embassy or the Austrian Embassy in Nigeria for further details,there is a private school around jibowu area in Lagos,where my siblings went to before coming here,that is around 6 years ago,its not far to Sabo,Yaba,i can remember there is a big Travel Agency around the place.

The cost of renting a flat in Vienna is very expensive,one or two rooms appartment goes for atleast €500 in a month,excluding gas and light,it depends on where you want to live,difficult to say,but as a student,i will recommend you share appartment with fellow students,my cousin and one of my brothers are living together in a big appartment in the 9district not far to the University of Vienna,if you are a student,they will take you in,no problem.

The student self insurance is not expensive,i will recommend WGKK(Wiener Gebiet KrankenKasse)i think €50 every month as a student,with a student id card,and if you are lucky to get a part time job,you will be automatically insured by the company,that is the law in Austria.

Best regards,

Asiwaju.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by murphy02(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2009
Thank you asiwaju,
The Embassy is requesting for proof of accommodation, and self insurance
Please if am to stay with your brother will i still get the document that will stand as a proof of accommodation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.