Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Working Legally In Austria - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Working Legally In Austria (83282 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / Nigerians Living In Austria,how Is Life Over There / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working Legally In Austria by Obinnio: 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
sobastical:

Hahaha....crazy lol
my guy see me see case oh, person ask which Visa him go fit use enter europe make he fit hustle as per say Visit visa is nearly impossible to work with unless you marry Onyinbo, na so the girl say medical Visa,as I call her out she they shout Jesus is Lord,who no know Jesus is Lord before
Re: Working Legally In Austria by sobastical: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Obinnio:
my guy see me see case oh, person ask which Visa him go fit use enter europe make he fit hustle as per say Visit visa is nearly impossible to work with unless you marry Onyinbo, na so the girl say medical Visa,as I call her out she they shout Jesus is Lord,who no know Jesus is Lord before

I tire for their matter o bros. .lol how ur day bros
Re: Working Legally In Austria by olamide34(m): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2015
marcondo13:

since you are going for a prep school,then,there is no big deal there as long as your SSCE is good.
I hope that your financial records are good because you will need a sponsor or 11000 euros in your personal account.
Goodluck
my SsCe is two siting will that works neco and weac , I think they accept that? and the I am submiting my document is universitat Innsbruck Austria. I and I have a sponsoral
Re: Working Legally In Austria by marcondo13: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
Why not? They will accept it as long as you have a credit pass in the required subjects. Just inform them about your combination of SSCE results.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by olamide34(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2015
marcondo13:
Why not? They will accept it as long as you have a credit pass in the required subjects. Just inform them about your combination of SSCE results.
ministry of education abuja gave me eligibility letter that am qualify to study there. am praying for the admission now
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Obinnio: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
sobastical:

I tire for their matter o bros. .lol how ur day bros
going fine my guy, how your end be na, hope say your paroles dey click, na so them go de here de form I too know
Re: Working Legally In Austria by sobastical: 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Obinnio:
going fine my guy, how your end be na, hope say your paroles dey click, na so them go de here de form I too know

I thank God jare brotherly. ..make God helps us all
Re: Working Legally In Austria by olamide34(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
I want to seek an advice on health insurance?and how much did they pay for one year stay in Austria how get it here
Re: Working Legally In Austria by marcondo13: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
olamide34:
I want to seek an advice on health insurance?and how much did they pay for one year stay in Austria how get it here

Cornerstone Insurance is okay for your application,according to my pals,about 16k for a 6 months policy.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by olamide34(m): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2015
marcondo13:

Cornerstone Insurance is okay for your application,according to my pals,about 16k for a 6 months policy.
how do I get it because I don't no any thing about it
Re: Working Legally In Austria by marcondo13: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
olamide34:
how do I get it because I don't no any thing about it

guy,very simple. Just Google the insurance company and visit their branch office closest to your location.
Gluckauf

1 Like

Re: Working Legally In Austria by olamide34(m): 12:12am On Nov 04, 2015
marcondo13:

guy,very simple. Just Google the insurance company and visit their branch office closest to your location.
Gluckauf
okay waiting for admission first, and am really praying ohhh
Re: Working Legally In Austria by olamide34(m): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
olamide34:
okay waiting for admission first, and am really praying ohhh
I needed someone that I can send me accomodation letter can you help me

1 Like

Re: Working Legally In Austria by Everest25(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
thank you all for your contributions: please is there any free tuition universities out there in Austria for Masters?
Re: Working Legally In Austria by jenny12345: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2015
Smoothy or what is your Name....
Just collect your passport back and find something better to do in Nigeria. Austria for where? In fact start fighting to get your Money back if you have given the Agent anything. Nonsense. Is it the Austria I know or ... did I read well? May be there is a new or youngest Country called Austria.
That Country is as strict as going to ....
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Everest25(m): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
jenny12345:
Smoothy or what is your Name....
Just collect your passport back and find something better to do in Nigeria. Austria for where? In fact start fighting to get your Money back if you have given the Agent anything. Nonsense. Is it the Austria I know or ... did I read well? May be there is a new or youngest Country called Austria.
That Country is as strict as going to ....
please could someone find part-time jobs there easily as a student without a knowledge of German?
Re: Working Legally In Austria by olamide34(m): 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
Heloo I really need help for accomodation in Austria at Innsbruck I needed this urgently I will appreciate your reply
Thanks
Re: Working Legally In Austria by marcondo13: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
olamide34:
Heloo I really need help for accomodation in Austria at Innsbruck I needed this urgently I will appreciate your reply
Thanks

contact the International Office of your school,and they will assist you.
Moreover,use Google or visit www.oead.at for more info.
Did you get the admission that you were seeking?
Please,do not sign any housing contract with any agent/landlord before entering Austria,else,your rent will be running even before you enter Austria,and you are bound by law to pay. So,be careful to explain why and when you need it.
Anyway,goodluck.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by olamide34(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
marcondo13:

contact the International Office of your school,and they will assist you.
Moreover,use Google or visit www.oead.at for more info.
Did you get the admission that you were seeking?
Please,do not sign any housing contract with any agent/landlord before entering Austria,else,your rent will be running even before you enter Austria,and you are bound by law to pay. So,be careful to explain why and when you need it.
Anyway,goodluck.
yes I got the admission and now the accomodation is the problem
I have book a hostel with the oead but the amount is too much for single room the amount wus €320 so I cancel the contract.
now am looking for cheaper one now. I need help now
Re: Working Legally In Austria by moneybag100: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
olamide34:
I have book a hostel with the oead but the amount is too much for single room the amount wus €320 so I cancel the contract.
Hi bro, how did you get admission to the prep school in Austria.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by olamide34(m): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
moneybag100:

Hi bro, how did you get admission to the prep school in Austria.
it is not a prep schools okay it's a university. so thy have prep class for new student coming to study in their institution, have to learn German language. and its depends on the school
Re: Working Legally In Austria by marcondo13: 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
olamide34:

From the little info at my disposal,I think that the average cost is around that amount. So it is either you use that available spot or contact students on ground to assist you. Perhaps,search on Facebook for a student group that belongs to your university. That will be a good place to start from because the cheaper spots are not usually announced or available to international students that are still in their native countries,
Re: Working Legally In Austria by moneybag100: 12:44am On Dec 08, 2015
olamide34:
it is not a prep schools okay it's a university. so thy have prep class for new student coming to study in their institution, have to learn German language. and its depends on the school
How do you apply? How long does the admission takes and the procedure please.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by olamide34(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2015
moneybag100:

How do you apply? How long does the admission takes and the procedure please.
I only send my application to the schools and my legalized document to the school, and the admission process takes about 6 month or more
Re: Working Legally In Austria by olamide34(m): 11:46am On Dec 11, 2015
olamide34:
I only send my application to the schools and my legalized document to the school, and the admission process takes about 6 month or more
how many weeks will it take Austria embassy to process recident permit
Re: Working Legally In Austria by moneybag100: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2015
olamide34:
Okay cool.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Moana(f): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Haba shocked what happened to smoothman na embarassed you guys sent him away. I wanted to know how he got to Austria grin
Re: Working Legally In Austria by olamide34(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Moana:
Haba shocked what happened to smoothman na embarassed you guys sent him away. I wanted to know how he got to Austria grin
I want to know how month will it take the Austria embassy Abuja to process residents permit I needed someone that have gotten that stage and gotten the visa reply me
Re: Working Legally In Austria by billiondd: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
@Asiwaju

Your efforts on this forum is quite commendable. Pls I need your email add, would want to ask some questions pertaining to living and studying in Austria. I tried UK two years ago, actually got the admission but paucity of funds stalled the move. Hence, I'm looking for a cheaper option, like Austria. Pls send me your email add or mail me at ukalauche [at] gmail.com

Thanks.

Expecting your reply soonest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.