Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder (66363 Views)

3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos) / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Arielle: 6:57am On Oct 02, 2016
eyinjuege:

I quite disagree with you.

A lot of girls who had teenage pregnancies dropped out of school, and never made much of their lives.
She did. She's come a long way, and despite all the challenges she faced has been able to turn her life around and make the best out of a bad situation. She's raised a fine young man (of course with the help of her parents), has a job which meets her basic needs, is well educated and is in a committed relationship (nothing more serious than marriage when we talk of relationships).
She did all this by herself, she had the strenght and will power to keep going even at such a young age. Believe in yourself, never give up and when life gives you lemons make lemonade out of it.
That's a lesson I've just garnered from her life. Another important lesson lest I forget, is thatnof accepting responsibility for her actions. She knew she was at fault, took responsibility for her actions and paid for it. She didn't wallow in self pity when she was sent to the village, she didn't blame other people for her misfortune ( a lot of adults even on NL still do this), she didn't blame her parents, she didnt blame the boy who impregnated her, she blamed herself!, And she also knew she was the only one that could make things right. There are consequences for our actions. I hope people can see this in her story. It was rough for her.
This is equally a lesson to parents who have children that get pregnant while still teenagers. Help support them, the deed is already done and they can still make you proud. Don't throw them out to the dogs to feed on. Her parents helped raise that child to where he is now- a 200L law undergraduate. Just as intelligent as his mother. The boy looks so young like secondary school boy sef.
The present life she has now with her husband is another phase of her life, a new phase, a totally different life. She's just starting to build and form memories in that new phase. I won't be surprised if she hasn't been married for more than 2 years.
Shes still quite young in my own opinion

Spot on!
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 02, 2016
If my brother was the one, I will be happy for my in-law cheesy smiley....because I'm an understanding person not like you men of NL tongue
kretoz:
Babe please face reality, why won't the husband be recognized, there are certain things that are so clean and clear to the extent of not needing argument, if her husband is not her no 1 then why marry him? If the man in question was ur brother how would you feel after reading this? please my dear let's call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by villavic(m): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2016
INTROVERT:
WOW AT 11

i believe you are waiting until you are one hundred and onety one(111), that time you start praying for white or black, short or tall. am waiting till am eleven oh
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Arielle: 7:18am On Oct 02, 2016
Acidosis:

You really don't see any wrong in a married woman calling her son her life?

Do you know what that means?

If you say men should not demand events to revolve around them, why justify her praises to her son? or is the son not a man?

If things can revolve around the son, what about the husband? Oh, I forgot the guy is the number 1 person in her life, not the husband (my only and main issue with her post BTW).

Marriage is not by force anyways but if you must get married, stick with the ideal rules.

Oga Acidosis, you're a real baby sha! grin. But her son is her life, na. Let's get real. The bond between mother and son must be extraordinary considering what they must have passed through together before her husband came along. It makes no sense trying to compete with that. I'm sure the husband realises that. Besides we're assuming everything is ship - shape in her marriage. What if it isn't? With a background like hers, harsh words that are thrown out in the heat of the moment can really cut to the quick. Cut her some slack. It isn't easy to be a woman in a country like Nigeria. Let alone a woman with her history. She's incredibly brave to share her story and her identity.
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by nicelaw(m): 7:37am On Oct 02, 2016
Why is nothing said about the age bracket of the guy that impregnanted an 11 years old girl in primary 6

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by JoshWealthy: 7:50am On Oct 02, 2016
ur son is ur life,wat abt ur husband accepting to marry u not minding dat u have given birth in ur parents house,u can't acknowledge ur husband for his support,or u think ur son will grow up to marry u,u should thank ur husband in everyday of ur life,bcoz is not an easy tax.

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by poik(m): 8:11am On Oct 02, 2016
A wrong step is always a wrong step. Once tampered with from the onset, it will take God to reverse certain things. Gods commandments are for OUR benefit.
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by maxti: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Abeg make somebody come give me belle maybe dat go make the story of my life change to better

Ma'am. Your life is already better ma.
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by dominique(f): 9:33am On Oct 02, 2016
ItsQuinn:
If I was in her shoes, I will definitely save my son cheesy

99% of mothers will choose to save their child

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2016
Exactly! smiley it's the nature of mothers, and that's how God created mothers, nobody can change that, not even man. Their offspring comes first before any man. They should learn to deal with it cheesy tongue
dominique:

99% of mothers will choose to save their child
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Edipee(m): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
Acidosis:

I don't buy into any of those sh!ts.

Biko, how did her son contribute to her life? What about the father of the son who planted the seed into her? Or was it a r.ape issue?

I don't know how you folks reason but I won't buy any of those sh!ts. My mom should stick to her Darling husband biko, I am her son, a grown one now, not her god. Her husband/my father is her god and pillar, not me.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Pidggin(f): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Her son is her life and yet she is still living, breathing and performing other functions. What if God forbid something happens to her son? Or how will her other kids feel when they see their mother has a favorite child? She is clearly immature.
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by laudate: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ugosample:
Marry her

That counts for something, because especially in Nigeria.

Are you saying the man does not deserve some acknowledgment?

The man deserves...what? Did the guy do her a favour by marrying her? shocked She might even be the 2nd or 3rd wife of the guy, which is probably why she decided to keep sealed lips about the identity and nature, of her husband.
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by jbblues24(m): 11:41pm On May 30, 2019
I like to wax my legs and stick the hair on my back. Why? Because it keeps my back warm. There's method in my madness. angry
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by allahIsAnIDOL: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2022
Shes strong willed, she didn't allow her mistakes to determine her future..anytime one falls, u must stand up and rise again..staying put with regrets takes no-one, nowhere. Good one. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough / Could My Wife Be Cheating? / Should I divorce my wife for this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.