Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder (66361 Views)

3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos) / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Rosamystica88: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
oftentimes we fall, but what really matters is what we pick up from the ground....inotherwords the lessons learnt and our determination to move ahead without repeating the same mistakes again. God in his Wisdom sometimes allows somethings in our lives for our Good and his glory.Who knows if u had not been trapped down by that child the kind of life u would have lived as a teen,but the pregnancy made u refocus.Congrats to u all d same.
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Acidosis(m): 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
GdexFolami:
ask ur mom who shes loves d most between u and ur dad.And by the way her son should b her life nah,do u knw hw much she sufferred over the boy.The husband she married might divorce her tommorrow fah.

My mom loves her husband more. They're one now, God only used them to bring me to this world.

The way some people describe parent-children relationship ehn, one would assume we aren't in the same country where some children abandoned their parents in the village.

Some girls here even stole from their parents to satisfy ordinary boyfriend.. shioor!

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by 2mNaira: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
teamsynergy:
some folks r just too damn narrow minded. just becos a single mom didnt acknowledge her husby, it's now a single mothers thing... some of u av neva even dated a gal older Dan u or a single mom, u r already judging ... everybody is different and for those thinking its a stigma to marry a single mom, think again.. single mom get married and live hapily and if u tink d man deserves an applause, u definitely sexist... u marry out of love and contentment, not out of pity... marrying a single mom is no biggy. . if u can't do it , it doesn't mean others wont... can't stop ma bro from marry one, cos I can do it ma sef.....

Do you know what the problem is? People out there are never rational. You may be, the single mum may be, the man may be, but are his parents and siblings rational? Are his friends rational?Are his neigbours rational? Is the society at large rational?

I know what arose from my own parents and siblings when I spoke of wanting to marry a single mum. For your information, I personally have no issues with marrying a single mum but I am very much aware a lot of people have issues with it. One more thing , I am speaking from experience.

Talking about people's irrationality, are people rational about men or women who are more than ripe for marriage in Nigeria? The answer is an emphatic NO. People see them as people who have a great problem.If you have been on Nairaland for sometime you would have heard of what people often say about Linda Ikeji, Rita Dominc and all such people.

Believe me, it takes a lot of courage to marry a single mum if you are not a single dad, and not a widower.
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by ibraheemabubaka: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
At least let the your so called son know his father abi na your fathers name he dey bear
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by dominique(f): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
Acidosis:

Only a f00lish woman will save her child, leaving her husband behind.

Same husband that can get her pregnant again to make more babies.

Same husband than can easily cheat on her, kick out and remarry. Nothing or no one can ever break the bond between mother and child. Your wife can never love you more than her child, sorry about that smiley

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Tureyogb(f): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
y using panadol on sm1 else head ach she's only tyn 2 say her son motiveted here 2 be wot she is 2day had it been she aborted d pregnancy den she might not av got 2 where she is 2day husband only came after when all is ok 4 her so try read n understand b4 comentn
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by ikemesit4477: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ng-XqiTpImc/V-9fCs7hNvI/AAAAAAAAC10/DXVftaHS7VsNoVwB8iVZKjD6tDqQf-aMQCLcB/s1600/13522076_1399987613351573_1692072364753228667_n.jpg[/img]

Exclusive to Chuzzyblog

This is a clear case of determination and self will. We sometimes make mistakes in life but what matters is what we make out from such mistakes. Sometimes we fall, Instead of dusting our bums and move on, we accept defeat. This Lady's story is an inspiration to all. Read below:-

[b]My story goes thus, sometime 20 years ago, I was naive and influenced by peer pressure. My dad was and is still a strict disciplinarian,mum on the other hand was a bit soft on us and let us have our way. She practically covered for and took sides with me especially (being her only daughter amongst 3 sons).

I got out of hand and starting moving with the wrong set of friends, got pregnant at age 11 (primary 5)and then my whole world crumbled. The harsh reality of life began to unfold as I had to drop out of school, I couldn't sit for my First School Leaving Certificate Examination(FSLC).

People in my neighbourhood made mockery of me my dad couldn't bare it, so he sent me out of the house and I had to go to the village to live with my grandma. In order to survive and fend for myself (as grandma isn't working) I had to summon courage and face my own devil, I knew I was the cause of my predicaments and didn't put the blame on my mum or anyone. I started street hawking selling all sorts ranging from tapioca (kpokpo garri), roasted pork meat, roasted maggots, Madiga bread, sachet water etc.

Few months later I had my baby,saved some cash (through hawking) which I used to re-enroll for my FSLC, I passed with a "merit".

Still in the street hawking business, I saw myself through secondary school, I was determined to show my folks that I truly regretted my actions and is now a serious child. Enrolled for WAEC cleared all my papers likewise my JAMB and then gained admission into the university.
When my dad saw how focused I had become, they took my child and I back, sent me off to the university and took care of my baby.

To cut the long story short, I'm now a M.ed holder from the University of Lagos State Akoka, a successful teacher and happily married by His grace. My son is currently a 200Level Law student. Strangers thinks he's my younger brother because the age gap between us is so close, and he's growing taller by the day.

My son is my life, he's the reason I am where I am today as his presence into this world made me a responsible individual. He's my victory story, he knows what I went through and is determined to make me a proud mum

[img]http://3.bp..com/-12Q8KvNvOrE/V-9gRHf9UFI/AAAAAAAAC18/sPmCFXGl0wsGKjc_SHcAStZ9BZ1cyEDrQCLcB/s1600/14224791_1466273653389635_3817349786248929430_n.jpg[/img]

#TeamUnion #Unstoppable[/b]

SOURCE: Chuzzyblog

May God bless you for keeping the pregnancy!
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
Mayflowa:

Wow! shocked Please tell me more. I love gist. I actually knew it but just didn't want to be forward. Your friend would become more happy at home. Not of her husband but of the new affection she found again. She will be less concerned of her husband taunts. Of course, the husband will see through it.

Lol.. Well the baby daddy was ready to take her from her husband, when she told him how her husband always maltreats and cheats on her and embarrasses her in public.. He was furious, he was just waiting the husband to come to the boutique he opened for her and a new flat he rented for her and his son , so as to give him an earful . My dear, things dey happen o... Lol
Another man wife o... Lol
So the husband even called me saying his wife left their home and left their 3children. That how can a married woman just disappear like that, and her parents said they've not seen her. And do I know where she is? I said have not seen her o.. I don't want to be part of their wahala. So he sent a spy, found her boutique and came, see show down with her, her baby daddy.. Lol
Mehn it was crazy!

They were later calmed down and her husband left angrily..
To report her to her parents. Unknown to the husband, her baby daddy has already gone to her family to wet ground while the husband has never wet ground for her parents since how many years he married her.
Her parents supported the baby daddy and his relationship with their daughter lol.
The husband went back home dissapointed and he then resulted to begging his wife to come back, that's it's the devil and he still loves her.. Lol..
And he will change for the better..

Well, she insists she wants to stay on her own but she will always visit her other children and they can visit her. But to live with her husband again.. No way..
D baby daddy also spends on her other children when they come for visit, especially if he's around with her.. And this baby daddy is younger than the lady with 6 years difference.. He's just blessed to be rich . Things dey happen

So the baby daddy's wife stays in another state.. He lives in a different state becos of his company... While He rented the apartment for her and his son in Lagos and her own husband is in Lagos.

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by 2mNaira: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
dominique:

Same husband than can easily cheat on her, kick out and remarry. Nothing or no one can ever break the bond between mother and child. Your wife can never love you more than her child, sorry about that smiley

This my sister is the truth. Women generally love their children more than their husbands and men love their children more than their wives. This ought not to be so. But a single mum that is married to another man should be smart in her demonstration and profession of such love so as not to get in the way of harmony with her husband and and not to get people to regard her husband as being
foolish.
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by nkechiben(f): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
She spoil too early! What is she doing with a man at that tender age. What can she be able to control her daughter and don't you think that her daughter may not listen to her advice, some children of these days can even ask you what about you?

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by TV01(m): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
dominique:
Nothing or no one can ever break the bond between mother and child. Your wife can never love you more than her child, sorry about that smiley
...and this is an endorsement for marrying single mothers undecided

So what reasonable man will not hesitate before marrying a woman who loves her child - by another man - more than him? Another reason why single mothers are avoided is because they are usually looking for provision and protection for their child/ren first and a husband second.

It makes all the difference if the child in question is actually yours. Her love and your efforts are going on your child, not someone elses.

People are free to make their own decisions, but ATBE there is greater risk. Simples. If you can live with it and deal with any fallout, by all means.

Does anyone even talk about marrying virgins any more grin?

TV

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by nkechiben(f): 7:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
The boy eye sef no clear. Who is he dimming that eye for?
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by dominique(f): 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
TamedWolf90:

D if our kid is drowning alongside me, who would you save

I cannot come and watch a child I laboured so much for drown just like that sad

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by hardehbayor112(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
I don't believe jahwe。。。 undecided
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ng-XqiTpImc/V-9fCs7hNvI/AAAAAAAAC10/DXVftaHS7VsNoVwB8iVZKjD6tDqQf-aMQCLcB/s1600/13522076_1399987613351573_1692072364753228667_n.jpg[/img]

Exclusive to Chuzzyblog

This is a clear case of determination and self will. We sometimes make mistakes in life but what matters is what we make out from such mistakes. Sometimes we fall, Instead of dusting our bums and move on, we accept defeat. This Lady's story is an inspiration to all. Read below:-

[b]My story goes thus, sometime 20 years ago, I was naive and influenced by peer pressure. My dad was and is still a strict disciplinarian,mum on the other hand was a bit soft on us and let us have our way. She practically covered for and took sides with me especially (being her only daughter amongst 3 sons).

I got out of hand and starting moving with the wrong set of friends, got pregnant at age 11 (primary 5)and then my whole world crumbled. The harsh reality of life began to unfold as I had to drop out of school, I couldn't sit for my First School Leaving Certificate Examination(FSLC).

People in my neighbourhood made mockery of me my dad couldn't bare it, so he sent me out of the house and I had to go to the village to live with my grandma. In order to survive and fend for myself (as grandma isn't working) I had to summon courage and face my own devil, I knew I was the cause of my predicaments and didn't put the blame on my mum or anyone. I started street hawking selling all sorts ranging from tapioca (kpokpo garri), roasted pork meat, roasted maggots, Madiga bread, sachet water etc.

Few months later I had my baby,saved some cash (through hawking) which I used to re-enroll for my FSLC, I passed with a "merit".

Still in the street hawking business, I saw myself through secondary school, I was determined to show my folks that I truly regretted my actions and is now a serious child. Enrolled for WAEC cleared all my papers likewise my JAMB and then gained admission into the university.
When my dad saw how focused I had become, they took my child and I back, sent me off to the university and took care of my baby.

To cut the long story short, I'm now a M.ed holder from the University of Lagos State Akoka, a successful teacher and happily married by His grace. My son is currently a 200Level Law student. Strangers thinks he's my younger brother because the age gap between us is so close, and he's growing taller by the day.

My son is my life, he's the reason I am where I am today as his presence into this world made me a responsible individual. He's my victory story, he knows what I went through and is determined to make me a proud mum

[img]http://3.bp..com/-12Q8KvNvOrE/V-9gRHf9UFI/AAAAAAAAC18/sPmCFXGl0wsGKjc_SHcAStZ9BZ1cyEDrQCLcB/s1600/14224791_1466273653389635_3817349786248929430_n.jpg[/img]

#TeamUnion #Unstoppable[/b]

SOURCE: Chuzzyblog

That's the only part i noticed and love in yur story. Many pple are a failure today cos dey keep putting blames of dere predicaments on other pple, especially dere innocent village women.

Happy for yah
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by freecocoa(f): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
I don't even understand why the story was posted, ain't nothing inspiring about it, mschew.

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by realjaybash(m): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
How comes she isn't 18 and still got pregnant? And yet she still don't have fistula?
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by dominique(f): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
TV01:

...and this is an endorsement for marrying single mothers undecided

So what reasonable man will not hesitate before marrying a woman who loves her child - by another man - more than him? Another reason why single mothers are avoided is because they are usually looking for provision and protection for their child/ren first and a husband second.

It makes all the difference if the child in question is actually yours. Her love and your efforts are going on your child, not someone elses.

People are free to make their own decisions, but ATBE there is greater risk. Simples. If you can live with it and deal with any fallout, by all means.

Does anyone even talk about marring virgins any more grin?

TV

Don't you think it's incredibly selfish of a man to expect a woman to love him more than the child she carried for nine month and laboured so much over? The same set of Nigerian men that will say "no woman can come between me and my mother" will suddenly expect their wives to give them preference over her own child (biologically his or not). A woman may apply wisdom and not make it too obvious that she loves her children, but fact still remain; a mother's love is second to none.

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by 2mNaira: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
Acidosis:

Only a f00lish woman will save her child, leaving her husband behind.

Same husband that can get her pregnant again to make more babies.

I conpletely disagree with these. Ever heard of the matenal instinct. I am sure you know an instinct can be said to be that wish make you do something without thinking.
Besides studies of the brain has shown that emotion often prevail over logic in women.
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Acidosis(m): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
dominique:

...but you're not my wife cheesy

No one is asking her to break the bond she has with her son. However, if this trend continues, you sets of ladies will come back to Nairaland to complain about how husbands act like "mommy's boy"

If husbands love their mom more than their wives, na wahala.
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by jasinto: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
Who's father of the son? Unknown soldier?
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by TamedWolf90: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
dominique:

I cannot come and watch a child I laboured so much for drown just like that sad

D I understand but its our collective effort and we could make another one ...Everybody Hurts D
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Acidosis(m): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
mnairaland:

I conpletely disagree with these. Ever heard of the matenal instinct. I am sure you know an instinct can be said to be that wish make you do something without thinking.
Besides studies of the brain has shown that emotion often prevail over logic in women.

These are some of the reasons some men want their women to be dependent (not in monetary terms only) on them.

Where I come from, it is wife/husband first! I don't know about others sha.
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by ceecee02: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
zeb04:
inspite of her situation counted her lucky lol ,which situation? That she has an MS.C or a son in 200L?
Forget it,it is not a thing to applaud after al he married her with his eyes open. Probably he married her when she had her sh.it together.

Real deal is if he married her when she was still that dirty girl hawking.

Btw i don't think it is a big deal marrying a single mon or dad people do it so what is so special about it.
Next pls.

let me tell u the truth if u get belle for that boy wey dey deceive u I no go bring my drink oo..,lol
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by dantori(m): 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
dollyjoy:
@ 11 years old? Unbelievable!

Hope you now believe and BTW that your laps you de. show me hope you pass 11 Sha cos me no de pity ooo
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by bobbybrown007: 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Acidosis:
You see the problem I have with some single moms?

Your son is your life? what about your husband, no single word about him?

There's nothing inspiring about this, from my own point of view.
some people will say she is a good single mum, but come to think of it did she not heed to any advice? And also where is the fathEr of her son? And also hope she will not say that men are wicked? Because it is a man that put her in a mother way.

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Harinholar(f): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
Acidosis:

Just one question, would you allow your brother or son marry a girl who had her first baby at 11?

...Tell mi d bid deal in it.....chaiii
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by dominique(f): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
TamedWolf90:

D I understand but its our collective effort and we could make another one ...Everybody Hurts D

It's an extremely difficult position, May we never be faced with such
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by TamedWolf90: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
dominique:

It's an extremely difficult position, May we never be faced with such

Amen!!! How r you doing? Still haven't seen my reply o... Guess much work on your hands...do take your time ..Have a good night..

Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by Harinholar(f): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
Acidosis:

As far as Nigeria is concerned, it is a big deal for a guy who has never been married to get married to a woman with a grown up son in 200L. Worst still, a lady who had her baby at age 11, who is on the other hand subject to interferences from her son's father.

I really don't like it when people come online and start acting like "all is well" on critical issues.

We all know how you all will respond if your brothers añd sons make such bold steps.

The husband deserves a huge respect, and to those folks who think her husband contributes nothing, I hope you all won't disrespect your husband, as it is rare for a Nigerian husband to sponsor her wife through school. It is always the duty of a father. A good woman will never say, because her husband didn't pay her primary school fees, he therefore deserves no respect.
...Seems u don't understand diz particular post...telling us she married is part of her achievement....she is not really taking abt ur husband and tell us abt d son is to clear d fact dat d baby is alive cos come to tink of it someone who gave birth at the age of 11.....and to say d fact she doesn't even mention her grandmaz impacts which I believe one way or d oda she had contributed to her success....The content of d post is for to knw dat after what life has put her through she is able to pick up again...
#Shalom#
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by teamsynergy: 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
mnairaland:

Do you know what the problem is? People out there are never rational. You may be, the single mum may be, the man may be, but are his parents and siblings rational? Are his friends rational?Are his neigbours rational? Is the society at large rational?

I know what arose from my own parents and siblings when I spoke of wanting to marry a single mum. For your information, I personally have no issues with marrying a single mum but I am very much aware a lot of people have issues with it. One more thing , I am speaking from experience.

Talking about people's irrationality, are people rational about men or women who are more than ripe for marriage in Nigeria? The answer is an emphatic NO. People see them as people who have a great problem.If you have been on Nairaland for sometime you would have heard of what people often say about Linda Ikeji, Rita Dominc and all such people.

Believe me, it takes a lot of courage to marry a single mum if you are not a single dad, and not a widower.

as much as agree wif u, I wud admonish u not to mind comments u read on nairaland... too many unreal pipu... dey usually blow tinx out of proportion and r always very judgemental
Re: She Got Pregnant At 11 But Today She Is Married And Also A Masters Holder by jimmyroger: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
This is a big joke how can she b pregnant at 11 when did she start to menstruation at 8 or 9

I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough / Could My Wife Be Cheating? / Should I divorce my wife for this?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84