Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics (77794 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2016
17yrs? That one too old sef. This generation of teenagers 15yrs to 16yrs are the most sexually active species of humans on earth.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by BlackMystery(f): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2016
Some comments here eh!!...THE LADY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HERSELF..!fighting a teen,instead of her to look for solutions on how to satisfy her man n mayb pay d grl off..STUPID WOMAN,STUPID MAN n as for d girl na "small pikin" dy worry u

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by MotorConnectz(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2016
This guy is only here for the free nude show. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Okemmuo(m): 11:02am On Oct 02, 2016
Jeeez...so uglies... lipsrsealed
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by BlackMystery(f): 11:02am On Oct 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
And she's only 17? undecided undecided

She already wasted her life with a married guy.... Smh...
Just because she's sexually active @17 with a married man dt makes her life a waste?...SMH! N its coming from a fellow woman

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by ireneony(f): 11:03am On Oct 02, 2016
All these countries like kenya and Zimbabwe make africa look bad.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by bettercreature(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2016
emeraldknytt:
I wonder if ladies ever say No, its all about dare..... I am very sure if that woman had her way, she would skin her alive and make her watch as she uses that skin as her doormat.... A deterrent to all promiscuous ladies... Beware!
Some ladies are only turn on by Married Men
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by BlackMystery(f): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2016
Liability:
Very good. Married women should do more damages, if possible pour acid on these useless girls. Especially nigerian girls.

Ur sense of reasoning baffles me undecided

3 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by yinkslinks(m): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2016
I feel zim women got nice buubs and niiiplesss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Toks2008(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
And she's only 17? undecided undecided

She already wasted her life with a married guy.... Smh...

Hmmm! like seriously?

What if the married man loves her and what if the married man is no longer married to the wife in the real sense.

The way you see things are not usually what they are....as for her age i will say a big NO but then you need to see girls at 17 these days and you will just wonder what they feed on.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by africanboy(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2016
Considering you created this post https://www.nairaland.com/3343651/beer-parlour-men-keeps-toasting

Aren't you like the girl too?

Liability:
Very good. Married women should do more damages, if possible pour acid on these useless girls. Especially nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by oropolopaoloro: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2016
This is an unjustice...... they were supposed to do the same to the man also because they are both sinners

2 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Toks2008(m): 11:16am On Oct 02, 2016
BlackMystery:
Some comments here eh!!...THE LADY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HERSELF..!fighting a teen,instead of her to look for solutions on how to satisfy her man n mayb pay d grl off..STUPID WOMAN,STUPID MAN n as for d girl na "small pikin" dy worry u

Nice submission.

Many marriages are damaged beyond repair yet the couple will still be staying together and when outsiders see such man with another lady they never care to reason deep as to why the guy or even the woman is having an affair.

I have stopped casting blames a long time ago because i have seen where husbands abandoned their wives for months without conjugal activity and same for some women refusing their hubby good sex for months...wil you blame such for having an extra affair?

The girl might be too young for this pooh but i will not blame the man yet until the reason behind the act is revealed.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by morbeta(m): 11:16am On Oct 02, 2016
Kanye and Zimbabwe news no pass pr..k and t.t.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Colynho3d(m): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2016
kiss hmmmmm!
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Liability(m): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2016
BlackMystery:

Ur sense of reasoning baffles me undecided
stopp chasing people's husband

2 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Temptee101(m): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2016
Liability:
You don catch ur husband with one before?

Just calm down
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by nonjebose(m): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2016
Liability:
What about their husbands that go after those girls? Nobody should take laws into their hands

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by BlackMystery(f): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2016
Liability:
stopp chasing people's husband
Not every action needs a reaction cool....but Keep displaying your stupidity grin grin
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by SpockFederation: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2016
This is BAD..., Very Bad!!!
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2016
Idrismusty97:
So where is the unclad pic?
Opistorincos:
Wia d pictures of her unclad bum
oga i think say na only me notice am. Up till now i'm yet to see the uncladity as stated by the o.p
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Archiq: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2016
What do you expect. Every day for the thief. The man is at fault. Why not deal with the man.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by X2topher(m): 11:39am On Oct 02, 2016
Hmm this time is zimbabwe and not kenya, intresting[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by shortgun(m): 11:45am On Oct 02, 2016
Liability:
why are u so pained?
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Bollinger(m): 11:48am On Oct 02, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:
All this Zimbabwe ppl dnt know more that the basic animalistic trait >>>>> EAT - SEX - SPREAD STDs

Lol. From a guy who lives in a country where people set other people on fire just for being a suspect. A country where there is very little regard for life. There are more animals in human form in Nigeria than anywhere else on the planet.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2016
Bollinger:

Lol. From a guy who lives in a country where people set other people on fire just for being a suspect. A country where there is very little regard for life. There are more animals in human form in Nigeria than anywhere else on the planet.

I bet you from there Bleep of my mentions
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Bollinger(m): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

I bet you from there Bleep of my mentions

Then don't make comments. At least ridiculous ones.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2016
Bollinger:

Then don't make comments. At least ridiculous ones.

Bleep you and Bleep Zimbabwe
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by mohioma: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2016
D babe is looking very unkempt.see d hair though. Even her olympus dey prostrate.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Bollinger(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Bleep you and Bleep Zimbabwe

Zimbabweans can rot in hell for all i care. What concerns me is the usual Nigerian trait of hypocrisy. They love to take the log out of other peoples eyes but neglect the log in theirs. Your country is a shiit hole but you ignore that to criticize another country for something you all do. Smh.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
Bollinger:

Zimbabweans can rot in hell for all i care. What concerns me is the usual Nigerian trait of hypocrisy. They love to take the log out of other peoples eyes but neglect the log in theirs. Your country is a shiit hole but you ignore that to criticize another country for something you all do. Smh.

Bleep off this Nigerian website then!!! Where are you from sef Mali??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / Cute Names To Call Your Girlfriend - Top20 List / Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.