Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics (77795 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Bollinger(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Bleep off this Nigerian website then!!! Where are you from sef Mali??

Not really. But see your thought process? Because i am correcting a lapse in your mentality i must be from another country. grin Unfreaking believable. This is what all Nigerians want. Someone to continue to sooth their stupidity. Sorry. I ain't one of them.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by ahahnow: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
I actually feel bad for the girl though...Why didnt they unclad the man too? what his pen.is not involved in the cheating situation?

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by manikspears: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
MotorConnectz:
This guy is only here for the free nude show. grin grin
You are totally on point grin, see hin teeth. He just dey there dey look nobody dey try stop the fight or try rescue the girl sad
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by manikspears: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
Liability:
Very good. Married women should do more damages, if possible pour acid on these useless girls. Especially nigerian girls.

This should not be coming out from a lady.

2 Likes

Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by drss(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
n d man cheating on his wife who brought dis poor girl into his matrimonial bedroom is left off d hook. rubbish african mentality.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Princejboy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
JUST NEGODI!!!
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by wallay77(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
I beg who be 17yrs for pics....cos d woman am seeing in dis pics can neva claim she is 17yrs of age
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by creativity4real: 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
drss:
n d man cheating on his wife who brought dis poor girl into his matrimonial bedroom is left off d hook. rubbish african mentality.
abi o?
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Damibiz(m): 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
Rule number 1,never never u follow a married man to his MATRIMONIAL HOME,very bad @17 u re doing this what will happen when she get to 20.....next person shd answer jaree
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by AngelAhnie(f): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
She no see her mates angry
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by thunderbabs: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
First of all, 17 is jus a number. Secondly, what has Robert Mugabe to say to this?

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Seun4FastLoans(f): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
At just age 17? Omg! She deserves it
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by tunary(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
Where is d nude pic nau? Fake news everywhere
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Seun4FastLoans(f): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
Dirty girl
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by ReorxTohGan(m): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ano Sum Guys Gon' Be Lookin For Duh Gurls' unclad Boobies In Those Pics like lost treasures...BTW adonbiliv she's 17 ja'e!!!
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by eniorisha(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
I tend to believe dt many ladies like married men than their single & virgin counterparts. Ladies are freer with them. As a man, if u want to play around, just tell them u are married but u must av at least two of these: comeliness, manly in bed & money. " I'm single, 'pure', gentle, etc " are not enough to woo ladies these days.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Medunah: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Liability:
Very good. Married women should do more damages, if possible pour acid on these useless girls. Especially nigerian girls.
And what should happen to the cheating husbands,?? undecided

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by giftedart: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
make money online by doing some task https://www.nairaland.com/register? email=usmanjibrinjb %40gmail.com&validcode=XqpCmM6XuGJxzjk4GXCRBRyw9JFMalNb
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Tual: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
BlackMystery:

Ur sense of reasoning baffles me undecided
I'm telling you!
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by HDee(m): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ymain:
gbese

YourMain? Hey, been a while since i saw you online?
How are you faring? smiley
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by zumbigbo(m): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
If this was Naija, the guy in the blue hat would have stripped her naked and placed one hand on her breast, and the other on her nyash...aand said...

"You are under arrest. Make I take u to my house for criminal anointing"
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by freeman95(m): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ymain:
gbese
gbese abi gbese grin
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Pylony(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
Fellow woman's attack on another woman, and the man always go free with such.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Pylony(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
zumbigbo:
If this was Naija, the guy in the blue hat would have stripped her naked and placed one hand on her breast, and the other on her nyash...aand said...

"You are under arrest. Make I take u to my house for criminal anointing"
This is only possible in a particular part of Nigeria know to you o
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
She's not a human being talk more of a lady undecided
manikspears:

This should not be coming out from a lady.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
Medunah:

And what should happen to the cheating husbands,?? undecided
help me ask her

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics by Nobody: 12:30am On May 31, 2019
Sublime dude Adore the use of type and navigation!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / Cute Names To Call Your Girlfriend - Top20 List / Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.