Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

7 Reasons It May Be A Good Idea To Stay Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons It May Be A Good Idea To Stay Single (938 Views)

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons It May Be A Good Idea To Stay Single by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
1. You worry that the clock is ticking. Often women over 30 start to panic because they get concerned they’ll be too old to have children. But this mind-set can make you feel desperate and propel you to marry someone who is wrong for you.
2. You are in a relationship that makes you feel anxious or brings you down. Ask yourself: Does my partner inspire me to do my best? Perhaps he or she is overly critical or too focused on changing you to be supportive of your needs or goals.
3. You feel panicked when your partner doesn’t call or text you (or return your calls) when they say they would. This is a red flag and could signify that you may be feeling insecure and/or mistrustful. Keep in mind that trust is the glue that holds healthy intimate relationships together.
4. You have to change who you are - your values, goals, or dreams - for your partner to accept you. Since your partner is unwilling to compromise — you morph into someone else to accommodate their needs and subsequently lose vital parts of your identity.
5. You simply aren’t ready to make a commitment. You want to take your time to pick a partner who shares similar values and interests — this will enhance your chances of staying together.
6. You have a healthy respect for commitment and just haven’t met someone you want to make a permanent commitment with. Avoiding marriage before your late 20’s and dating a partner for at least two years will reduce your risk of divorce.
7. You’re content being single and can’t think of enough good reasons to tie the knot.

[size=20pt] be happy[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons It May Be A Good Idea To Stay Single by Loyalblak007(f): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
Not for me

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons It May Be A Good Idea To Stay Single by lola024(f): 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
Not for me either
Re: 7 Reasons It May Be A Good Idea To Stay Single by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
[size=15pt] SINGLE AND HAPPY thanks to our oloshos cool [/size]

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons It May Be A Good Idea To Stay Single by RabbaRabbi: 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
Single and loving it...

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons It May Be A Good Idea To Stay Single by yomi007k(m): 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
ucsparks:
[size=15pt] SINGLE AND HAPPY thanks to our oloshos cool [/size]

Oshe....

Iyalaya any morrafukka...lol

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons It May Be A Good Idea To Stay Single by bamisepeters(m): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
OP, please be sincere, are you single?
Re: 7 Reasons It May Be A Good Idea To Stay Single by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
grin

The #1 tho... grin grin I never lose hope for this. My inspiration is tat the grandma in our village still fit get married at the age of 74 ...I still have a looooooooong way to go cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons It May Be A Good Idea To Stay Single by mhisbliss(f): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
singles rock, you might have a different opinion though, but don't quote me and try to force me to agree, thanks in advance
Re: 7 Reasons It May Be A Good Idea To Stay Single by sekundosekundo: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
mhisbliss:
singles rock, you might have a different opinion though, but don't quote me and try to force me to agree, thanks in advance
My thought before I got married but after marriage, I regret why I didn't marry 10years back. Single isn't good.
Re: 7 Reasons It May Be A Good Idea To Stay Single by Ymain(f): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
no need to pretend,, ur single cuz no one wnts u
Re: 7 Reasons It May Be A Good Idea To Stay Single by Synzu(m): 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ymain:

grin

Re: 7 Reasons It May Be A Good Idea To Stay Single by DumaEmpire(m): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
Being single is the greatest feeling at a time tho..No boundaries,commitment blah...by the way why should i lock my life in a cell with someone am not yet ready t get married to..thats unnecessary stress jor undecided...wen i ready i find person date wit intension t marry..doesnt mean i cant have fun tho grin
Re: 7 Reasons It May Be A Good Idea To Stay Single by mhisbliss(f): 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
sekundosekundo:

My thought before I got married but after marriage, I regret why I didn't marry 10years back. Single isn't good.
seems you didn't understand what i wrote
Re: 7 Reasons It May Be A Good Idea To Stay Single by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ymain:
somtin dey do you? abi your sense travel

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons It May Be A Good Idea To Stay Single by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
bamisepeters:
OP, please be sincere, are you single?
i dey single boss
Re: 7 Reasons It May Be A Good Idea To Stay Single by bamisepeters(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
i dey single boss
durr!

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Valuable? Your Mother Or Your Girl Friend's Boob / Celebrating My Special Day. / Photos From The International London Tattoo Convention 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.