Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small (20244 Views)

Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small / My Girlfriend Seems To Think I’m A Fool, How Many Uncles Does She Even Have? / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by saintfellow(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2016
makydebbie:
thank yousmiley
you must be a good a good kisser.
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by traware(m): 8:02am On Oct 02, 2016
Emodeee:
So you expect ladies to come and share their experience? Keep waiting. All those guys wey dey share their experience, them enjoy amcheesy. Some of them wish it was now. You see them saying, how they wish the aunty could come and be doing those things now. Even though they enjoyed it then though but they nvr knew what they were doing. the aunties took advantage of their innocence. You know say small pikin nor dey get fluid, so no risk of pregnancy, dats why those aunties used them then. Any female who shares her experience here will be stigmatised. Except the ones that are bold enough to speak out and not scared of stigmatisation.
This is the major reason male sex abuse victims keep quiet.If the female sex abuse victims didnt enjoy their experiences,why should the males enjoy theirs?Males dont experience trauma yes?We should always be strong and show strength yes?I dey laugh at your ignorance

8 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Maxi112: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2016
Emodeee:
So you expect ladies to come and share their experience? Keep waiting. All those guys wey dey share their experience, them enjoy amcheesy. Some of them wish it was now . You see them saying, how they wish the aunty could come and be doing those things now. Even though they enjoyed it then though but they nvr knew what they were doing. the aunties took advantage of their innocence. You know say small pikin nor dey get fluid, so no risk of pregnancy, dats why those aunties used them then. Any female who shares her experience here will be stigmatised. Except the ones that are bold enough to speak out and not scared of stigmatisation.
even the op is scared of using his main handle to create this kind of thread

she/he resorted to alt handle grin

emboldened! grin grin you know lie brother grin

2 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by makydebbie(f): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2016
saintfellow:
you must be a good a good kisser.
lipsrsealed
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Maxi112: 8:06am On Oct 02, 2016
makydebbie:
yea those bastards disgust meangry
undecided undecided

share your experience grin if you don't mind
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by saintfellow(m): 8:08am On Oct 02, 2016
makydebbie:
lipsrsealed
you don't have to say anything, i know u are a good kisser but i doubt if u kiss good more than i do.
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by FvckShiT(m): 8:09am On Oct 02, 2016
Oh fûck!

Fûcking Demented Uncle's

1 Like

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by RoyalBlak007: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2016
saintfellow:
you don't have to say anything, i know u are a good kisser but i doubt if u kiss good more than i do.

Yes..she might be better than you
Makydebbie is the best kisser av know so far..

SOURCE: Reliable

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by makydebbie(f): 8:14am On Oct 02, 2016
Maxi112:
undecided undecided

share your experience grin if you don't mind
ok lemme share

I went to max house one day then i was just a little girl.I had two kokos on my chest.and max said I should remove my blouse I did oooshockedshocked.later on max na wanted to penetrate... I was shouting and that's how my sis woke me upsad

2 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by saintfellow(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Yes..she might be better than you Makydebbie is the best kisser av know so far..

cheesy grin
lol well, i will have to confirm her kissing magic myself.
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Zackpraise(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2016
Bliss
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by makydebbie(f): 8:25am On Oct 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Yes..she might be better than you Makydebbie is the best kisser av know so far..

cheesy grin
lwkmdgringrin

1 Like

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by makydebbie(f): 8:26am On Oct 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

cheesy grin
lwkmdgringrin

1 Like

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:27am On Oct 02, 2016
gustalnov:

You are a lady and are finding justification for rape!!?? Even if she kept going there, is it enough reason for the uncle to want to penetrate a child?
Read my post slowly if you still don't understand me afterwards call someone else to read it to you or better still explain it to you
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by makydebbie(f): 8:29am On Oct 02, 2016
saintfellow:
really?..don't be so sure
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Read my post slowly if you still don't understand me afterwards call someone else to read it to you or better still explain it to you

Wake up! Either you have poor comprehension of the English language or you simply were justifying rape. There's no more to it.
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Maxi112: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2016
makydebbie:
ok lemme share

I went to my uncle's house one day then i was just a little girl.I had two kokos on my chest.and my uncle said I should remove my blouse I did oooshockedshocked.later on my uncle na wanted to penetrate... I was shouting and that's how my sis woke me upsad
hahahahah

modified grin thank me later cheesy
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by saintfellow(m): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2016
makydebbie:
really?..don't be so sure
hmm well experience they say is the best teacher.

i will keep in touch with your lips.
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2016
gustalnov:

Wake up! Either you have poor comprehension of the English language or you simply were justifying rape. There's no more to it.
grin so how do you explain her going back till he tried to rape her?
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by makydebbie(f): 8:38am On Oct 02, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahahah
modified grin thank me later cheesy
gringrin
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by makydebbie(f): 8:39am On Oct 02, 2016
saintfellow:
hmm well experience they say is the best teacher.

i will keep in touch with your lips.
undecided
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 02, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
she was small for christ's sake. Did you understand the topic at all? She might as well not have known or understood what the man was trying to do. She only "felt within her" that it was wrong. So, all those topics you see on Nairaland where some bullish 56-year-old rapes a 5-year- or 4-year-old, you think that kid could have understood what was going on and immediately avoid it? Again, wake up!

2 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by saintfellow(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2016
makydebbie:
undecided
come with me, let us leave this crowded environment to a secure place, me and you only.
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

Why the fúck are you laughing?

The fact that you find it funny says a lot about YOU.
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by RoyalBlak007: 8:44am On Oct 02, 2016
makydebbie:
lwkmdgringrin

**Runs away**

cheesy grin
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by thickgodess(f): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2016
One thing i know is that no matter how parents try to prevent their children from such people , you can never prevent them from every danger. Even if you succed in preventing your children from opposite sex pedophiles, what of HOMOSEXUALS. the only way out is for us to educate our children properly. If they have been taught initially, then they can make correct decisions quickly in order to prevent such NONSENSE from happening.

7 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Maxi112: 8:50am On Oct 02, 2016
makydebbie:
gringrin
no church today?
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by joseph1832(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2016
makydebbie:
undecided
Weird right?
Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2016
VolT0xic:

Why the fúck are you laughing?

The fact that you find it funny says a lot about YOU.
the guy was a perv to molest a girl, but she didn't speak out or totally avoid going over to the guys place. She created more opportunity for the guy to feel comfortable and move from smooching to trying to penetrate, Since she already knew what he was doing is wrong that's enough to make her flee and avoid the man like a plaque.

2 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
I have this uncle that was always eyeing me when i was 12,one day he came in to check on my parents but no one was around but i was so hot so i quickly lead him into my room and lock the door, he started touching me, and i responded by kissing him, Goddddddd,the things he did to me were heavenly, he sucked my whole body like a dog eating feaces, i saw Abraham ocheesy.

Then he asked me to lie down and he suspended my legs up, as he was about to penetrate.

I woke up. Alas it was all a dream. ;cheesycheesy

I don't have perverts as Unclesmiley
smh angry

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 02, 2016
*Strolls inside thread.. *
*sniffs the air... *
*smells a Big Lie*
*shakes head and leaves thread*

Byebye grin

2 Likes

Re: All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small by makydebbie(f): 9:31am On Oct 02, 2016
joseph1832:
Weird right?
honestlygrin

morning sir

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love / Relationships And Phone Calls. / We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.