Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend (11066 Views)

Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv / Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage / Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by dammieight(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
ireneony:
i de laugh the clown
My crushhhhhhhh kiss kiss don't worry that can't be us smiley
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by dammieight(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Talk2Bella:

So you have been leaving girls? grin grin
New girlfriend are you seeing this
Other girls flee
But you wan stay
Ngwanu grin

What's ngwanu smiley
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by jedaii(m): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
abokibuhari:
I never knew recession could damage a man's brain, R I P TO YOUR BRAIN BRO...

Poor soul, go visit woman for her hostel, carry rice and beans go that's if you even buy. Big boiz lodge their babes. That girl must be stu pid
you are so brainless to say that.. you expect everyone to be on same level do u? why are we Africans so stupid? if its raining in Ur compound you expect rain everywhere?
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by udemejack(m): 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
Airforce1:
For a week now I've been with my new girlfriend at her school lodge and trust me it's never a dull moment.

I love her and she loves me so much.. I'm a good bad guy and she accepted me the way I am unconditionally.

She's got no make ups on she still look this beautiful. wink

Sunday morning pix
Happy couple.

Blessings till death do us part.
am sorry to say this but it seems your immaturity is increasing everyday

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by pedrilo: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Airforce1:
well, this is a public forum so it's normal for peeps especially the "Not so fortunate" ones to come on here and judge me for keeping it real.

I don't live with her .. she invited me over because she LOVED ME.

I agreed to her invitation and decided to stay for 3 days but we later agreed that I stay a little longer.

She's in her final year.. She's got 3days to round up.

And I won't leave her like I left the other girls for anything in the world.

Wailers wail as you want.
my friend shut ur mouth! have u paid her bride price? do u tink her parents will be happy to see dis? it shows how disrespectful and irresponsible u r.

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by Oseni007(m): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin......

grin
grin

grin. grin

Don't know why I can't stop laughing.

grin. grin
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by McBrooklyn(m): 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
adaksbullet:
abi are not seen that akinalabi boys sayed am malaja off airbus1 wen am steel used dem chrit brow do ako undecided

Bus, na you now cheesy cheesy
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by nezer83: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
Airforce1:
well, this is a public forum so it's normal for peeps especially the "Not so fortunate" ones to come on here and judge me for keeping it real.

I agreed to her invitation and decided to stay for 3 days but we later agreed that I stay a little longer.

Your mumuizm not get part two, in fact u r chief mumu of the highest order. It's unfortunate the person wey do u don delete so we can't fit reverse ur brain to normal. Tomorrow now u go claim big boy, hian...big boys Lodge with their babes for 5star classic room and not her hostel.
U need deliverance Bro.
Peace.

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by mamuzoOMAH(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
so it's like this you want to be a billionaire by 30. by spending one week in a girls house. Poverty is calling u bro. open your eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by phlamesG: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
ireneony:
i de laugh the clown
Lol
Cute dp btw
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by Airforce1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
hhmm
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by laurapaul(f): 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
Airforce1:
For a week now I've been with my new girlfriend at her school lodge and trust me it's never a dull moment.

I love her and she loves me so much.. I'm a good bad guy and she accepted me the way I am unconditionally.

Sunday morning pix
Happy couple.

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by dharay88: 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin grin
...This upcoming artist tho.
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by bladeAnders(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
what is this one saying?

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by Talk2Bella(f): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
dammieight:

What's ngwanu smiley

Oya Na smiley
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by baranzy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Dude ur cute but childish....how many girls now have you posted on nairaland as ur gf after a while u will bring up stpoid break up heartbreak crap here....ur a guy and u think ur having fun??..rather ur exposing urself to dangers ,stop spoiling and exposing the image of these daft and naive grls here.....these are peoples daughters and sisters and someones wife and mother to be....just be careful....
I wonder if these girls no get family at all........I swear if you try such poo around anyone close to me by blood or whatsoever..I swear you obituary will make front page with graphic pix on nairaland......a word is enuf for the wise.....eyes are watching u dont knw who is who.....be careful...

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by adeoladeola(f): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
Instead of the goat headed guy to go look for money, he's there fucking one random babe and posting it on the Internet.
With this your kinda lifestyle, รจ no sure say u fit hammer.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by jojothaiv(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
I respect OP opinion but i can't try such...

Reason- The society might be bad but there certain things that are just not proper...

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by thesuave10(m): 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
ireneony:
I don't blame you i blame the parents of the girl for allowing their daughter feed you with her little allowance ..and you will still Bleep for free angry

What kind of a guy live with a student.
You nor get shame.

Lol her parents? ? She seems all grown up to me.

Im guessing irene's a student as well tonguegrin
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by LorDBolton(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
Some girls no just get sense @ all.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by dollyjoy(f): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
ireneony:
I don't blame you i blame the parents of the girl for allowing their daughter feed you with her little allowance ..and you will still Bleep for free angry

What kind of a guy live with a student.
You nor get shame.
Do your boy friend parents know he is spending his money on you? if no why do you think the girl parents know about their daughter illegitimate affair?
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by freeman95(m): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
see as this one dey cast ensef...
as u con post am now wetin make we do about am??

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by LOVEGINO(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
Airforce1:

She's got no make ups on she still look this beautiful. wink make u no pursue no future, dey dere dey pursue pvssy. Na ur body go tell u.

Sunday morning pix
Happy couple.

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by AyamBlaze: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
All I see is a flat chest and a 28-year old female
I'm open to suggestions and objections though..

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by solace89(m): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
all the fine gehz av join gang. ..and all the good boiz have join gang....sleeping outside #badgang.....you are now dating men that is way older #badgang ....body count going way up!!!
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by rockyh(m): 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
Airforce1:

Sunday morning pix
Happy couple.

y not say Bleep mate cos last week you broke up with ur experience this week a new one is found meaning u just out to play games and not a true relationship

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by Rozaystunna(m): 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
Airforce1:

I support ya movement cuh
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by luminouz(m): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
Airforce1:
shut up you frustrated fool
Lolz! This got me laughing like a hyena!
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by luminouz(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
baranzy:
Dude ur cute but childish....how many girls now have you posted on nairaland as ur gf after a while u will bring up stpoid break up heartbreak crap here....ur a guy and u think ur having fun??..rather ur exposing urself to dangers ,stop spoiling and exposing the image of these daft and naive grls here.....these are peoples daughters and sisters and someones wife and mother to be....just be careful....
I wonder if these girls no get family at all........I swear if you try such poo around anyone close to me by blood or whatsoever..I swear you obituary will make front page with graphic pix on nairaland......a word is enuf for the wise.....eyes are watching u dont knw who is who.....be careful...
Correct talk!
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by banqalee(m): 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
d33types:

You can keep it real for all you want. Just don't put it on the internet.

That girl is a disgrace to womanhood.imagine if her brother or parents see this your comment about you inviting you over.If you love her ,you will not post this nonsense.

Remember that love intoxicates. 1year from now you might have broken up and find another lover- but the internet never forgets.

I used to find you entertaining but you are officially wasted .I'm sorry.
u nailed him!
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by asahnwaKC: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
Imagine...stupid girl...no class undecided undecided
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by greatness22(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
Some people be acting like "saint" here whereas, they're more dirty than a native doctor's bucket.

Go and preach decency to the slut in your area or better still, i will advise you guys to mind your fvcking business and leave Airforce1 alone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Reasonable People Elope? / Some Items Ladies Put Inside Their Pusssy To Have Orgasm (PICS) / Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.