Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend (11063 Views)

Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv / Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage / Meet My Super Hot New Girl Friend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by fernandoc(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lesson to self. Stop taking some people serious.
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by Airforce1(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
I love my baby no be small

What you haters think about me is of no interest to me.

My baby love me and God knows I love her too so you envious mofos are free to say what you like i don't Care one bit.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by youngboi(m): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Casting! The gal papa go dey think say him daughter na virgin cry
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by Beamborla(f): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
anigbajumo:

Am still yet to see wat is wrong here, to share a picx with yer bae is now offence on NL.when will people stop their hatred on this guy,or is it nude pic

NL nd badmouthing is just like 5&6.

The nature of the picture is distasteful. She's just a GF, dangote's trailer could one day make its way between the two both of them. What's in it for that lady with such picture of hers and the one week stay with her in her lodge while still in school just a click away on the internet? The picture could still come back to haunt her, sir (down to her career). This is Africa!

Even a responsible married man wouldn't share such picture of himself and his wife because of the respect he has for her and their relationship. Social media shouldn't rob us of our common sense.

Going to spend a whole week with a lady(student) in her lodge. Haba! What if upon opening the thread it was your younger sister you saw, would you still write what you wrote up there?

God bless her she come finish with 2:1GP

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by anigbajumo(m): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
Beamborla:

The nature of the picture is distasteful. She's just a GF, dangote's trailer could one day make its way between the two both of them. What's in it for that lady with such picture of hers and the one week stay with her in her lodge while still in school just a click away on the internet? The picture could still come back to haunt her, sir (down to her career). This is Africa!

Even a responsible married man wouldn't share such picture of himself and his wife because of the respect he has for her and their relationship. Social media shouldn't rob us of our common sense.

Going to spend a whole week with a lady(student) in her lodge. Haba! What if upon opening the thread it was your younger sister you saw, would you still write what you wrote up there?

God bless her she come finish with 2:1GP

I don't agree with u,there is nothing special about this thread.It is just for fun,there are countless of thread like on this section.what is special?? Am still yet to see what is badt if he visits his GF on campus.Lol,u are funny dear.If she is my sister, is he not a human being or na me go marry her

Abeg make we leave this guy alone.I don't av any reason to criticize him about the content of this thread.

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hope you are a below 24 because if you are above all I can do is to shake my head for you.
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by makydebbie(f): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
joseph1832:
Your new girlfriend? Hmm.
But why is she wearing 200 Naira boxers? Are they yours?
oh wowshockedshocked

this got me rolling on the floor gringringrin
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

hian for what??

Mtcheeeww
GTFOMM if you're humorless undecided
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by joseph1832ng: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
makydebbie:
oh wowshockedshocked

this got me rolling on the floor gringringrin
grin cool wink kiss All for you Deb. Including this, tongue and this grin
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by Beamborla(f): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
anigbajumo:

I don't agree with u,there is nothing special about this thread.It is just for fun,there are countless of thread like on this section.what is special?? Am still yet to see what is badt if he visits his GF on campus.Lol,u are funny dear.If she is my sister, is he not a human being or na me go marry her

Abeg make we leave this guy alone.I don't av any reason to criticize him about the content of this thread.

Lol...now when you wrote, leave this guy alone, I couldn't help but laugh. I'm not one of his fans neither am I a critic. I'm not even aware of his existence. I'm concerned about the thread and the content therein not who's behind the thread.

You don't see anything wrong with it, it's okay. But when almost everyone disagrees with the nature of the picture and his staying a week with a gf in a student lodge, then something about it is wrong.

Indeed, the normal is gradually becoming the abnormal while the abnormal is sitting in the place of normal.

The internet can make or mar you. The choice is yours.

People no longer take correction these days because of the word 'haters'. Sad truth is, their so called haters are not all hating on them. Some of them are people who care enough to show you your crap albeit, in a brutal way, some just can't take your stupidity while some are actually hating.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by makydebbie(f): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
joseph1832ng:
grin cool wink kiss All for you Deb. Including this, tongue and this grin
gringrin

thanks sirsmiley
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by Pamelayoung: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
I think you're cuter
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by armpit: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
hmmm, is this the guy whose brain was buried along with the late ooni of ife?
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by CplusJason: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
armpit:
hmmm, is this the guy whose brain was buried along with the late ooni of ife?
And you came in here with your brain to read his thread? I think your own is buried along with the late king jaja of opobo.
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by armpit: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
CplusJason:
And you came in here with your brain to read his thread? I think your own is buried along with the late king jaja of opobo.
I knew it!! Those who committed this evil against him are showing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
abokibuhari:

What you did was wrong, how would you post that 'innocent' lady's picture on nairaland. What if her brother or relation sees it, grow up bro. I blame the stu pid girl wey bring herself low for you to disgrace .
He won't see anything wrong with his post because he is a typical definition of an overblown baby elephant. Some peeps can be so senseless
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by CplusJason: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
armpit:
I knew it!! Those who committed this evil against him are showing themselves.
When your brain resurrect from the grave of king jaja of opobo, i will be here to give you a new life that you deserve.
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lawlahdey:
GTFOMM if you're humorless undecided
Wow... that was extreme but I will overlook for old time sake..
Be good... but you will still be reminded about it.
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by armpit: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
CplusJason:
When your brain resurrect from the grave of king jaja of opobo, i will be here to give you a new life that you deserve.
I pray not to have a friend like you, one that won't tell me when I am wearing my cloth inside-out. You think everything goes, sir something's are meant for the imagination. if he loves his woman, this is no way to prove it sir.
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by fox26: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
Airforce1:
I love my baby no be small

What you haters think about me is of no interest to me.

My baby love me and God knows I love her too so you envious mofos are free to say what you like i don't Care one bit.

hey little creep! ! I know you. shall give you one strop slap to remove that dark smoke in your roten brain kid!!
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by CplusJason: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
armpit:
I pray not to have a friend like you, one that won't tell me when I am wearing my cloth inside-out. You think everything goes, sir something's are meant for the imagination. if he loves his woman, this is no way to prove it sir.
So, you're in the best position to tell him how to love a woman? Enough of the hypocrisy already, what you do with your woman is your fvcking business.

And as for the bolded, your frienship means nothing to me.
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by ericanex(f): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
EmperorLee:
Menhh I for talk but all of us can't be the same.

Some are chilled
Some are unreserved
Some are wise
Some are dumb
Some are normal
And
Many Are MAD... and the funniest thing is that they don't even know that they are MAD
wow i love you right now lol grin
EmperorLee:
Menhh I for talk but all of us can't be the same.

Some are chilled
Some are unreserved
Some are wise
Some are dumb
Some are normal
And
Many Are MAD... and the funniest thing is that they don't even know that they are MAD
wow i love you right now lol

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by EmperorLee(m): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
ericanex:

wow i love you right now lol grin

*checks her picture* shocked Fine girl kiss .. I love you too kiss

Aderola15 comman see fine gal wey love me ooh tongue
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by genearts(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
Airforce1:
well, this is a public forum so it's normal for peeps especially the "Not so fortunate" ones to come on here and judge me for keeping it real.

I don't live with her .. she invited me over because she LOVED ME.

I agreed to her invitation and decided to stay for 3 days but we later agreed that I stay a little longer.

She's in her final year.. She's got 3days to round up.

And I won't leave her like I left the other girls for anything in the world.

Wailers wail as you want.

It's obvious you don't understand the power of the internet. Better find a way to take down this thread, if you realy love that girl.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Wow... that was extreme but I will overlook for old time sake..

Be good... but you will still be reminded about it.
Lol.. Oya sorry oh embarassed
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Lol.. Oya sorry oh embarassed
no p... #Enjoy...

1 Like

Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
Beamborla:

Lol...now when you wrote, leave this guy alone, I couldn't help but laugh. I'm not one of his fans neither am I a critic. I'm not even aware of his existence. I'm concerned about the thread and the content therein not who's behind the thread.

You don't see anything wrong with it, it's okay. But when almost everyone disagrees with the nature of the picture and his staying a week with a gf in a student lodge, then something about it is wrong.

Indeed, the normal is gradually becoming the abnormal while the abnormal is sitting in the place of normal.

The internet can make or mar you. The choice is yours.

People no longer take correction these days because of the word 'haters'. Sad truth is, their so called haters are not all hating on them. Some of them are people who care enough to show you your crap albeit, in a brutal way, some just can't take your stupidity while some are actually hating.

Are you A pastor??

Help me manage one of my churches...

There is vacancy...
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
EmperorLee:

*checks her picture* shocked Fine girl kiss .. I love you too kiss

Aderola15 comman see fine gal wey love me ooh tongue
Ericanex, don't mind him ooooo. Lee is married with 2 wonderful kidscheesy and I'm his sexy wifey
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by armpit: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
CplusJason:
So, you're in the best position to tell him how to love a woman? Enough of the hypocrisy already, what you do with your woman is your fvcking business.

And as for the bolded, your frienship means nothing to me.
Sorry child, yes sorry I took you for an adult. By the way, "hypocrisy" is when you upload an after sex pix of yourself with your girlfriend and claim you love her.
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by ganie(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
This is highly irresponsible. This is no way to show you are in love or a committed relationship, there is nothing bad in going to visit your gf but not posting this kind of picture,if you think there is nothing bad in it you should also take a pic of your unclothedness and upload it to show you are in love.
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by CplusJason: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
armpit:
Sorry child, yes sorry I took you for an adult. By the way, "hypocrisy" is when you upload an after sex pix of yourself with your girlfriend and claim you love her.
Now i know how foolish you're, so you were there when Airforce1 was having sex with her right? Now look here mr. Donkey face, try your possible best to mind your business and stop being a witless fellow.
Re: Sunday Morning Pix With My New Girl Friend by dammieight(m): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Oya Na smiley

Lol.. Issoryt[quote][/quote] smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is This Girl Doing This To Her Madam's Husband? (VIDEO) / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue / No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.