Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) (97350 Views)

Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice / Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 5:02am On Oct 03, 2016
Beetwaise:

This is one of the best comments made by an individual in the social media.
God bless you!
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by sekundosekundo: 5:04am On Oct 03, 2016
mikoy1:

lols, how do you judge that through out look and not the heart, cos God looks at the heart and not the outlook. read about the anointing of David.
If I see or hear a Bible scholar, I will know.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by tee4naija(m): 5:44am On Oct 03, 2016
Forget about her appearance and focus on the subject. I have a lot of MFM members around me.Their Sunday Sunday dresses are different from the way they dress the rest of the week. The HOPs of a bank here in ijebu ode is a member of MFM and a married woman. U need to see her in the office and her way of life. She dates any customer with huge balances in their accounts.
intom:

1. Your appearance shows that you are not a member of MFM
2. There is nothing like Zonal Pastor in MFM, if you are a member you suppose to know
3. No one forces anyone to do that in that church.
4. There is punishment for every lier against the church of God
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 03, 2016
THIS girl and the poster are mad together

she's expressing the reason why she had left her destiny tho.... and if you criticise the church too....that means you are going to have the brimstone heating you AnD tormenting u to death

nowadays people don't fear God any longer!

your parents are Christians and yet u come to nairaland to crack jokes that mock God.......even Muslims won't do this again after they've see Jesus lol
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:42am On Oct 03, 2016
Caliph69:
Good. Some people eye don deh clear.

LOL, @ gullible Christians and their 419 priests.

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by ifeooye: 6:48am On Oct 03, 2016
I'm sure, very sure indeed that you are not MFM member with this your outlook which replicates that of Jezebel. Besides, offering in terms of tithe or or first fruit offering(not seed pls) is never under compulsion but rather self will. next time you want to condemn a church or blasphem, don't do that against a living church like MFM because the outcome may be too much for you to bear.
Ugobxt:
A young lady identified as Bimpe took to her one of her social media accounts to reveal how her church pastor threatened members of the church who have refused to bring their ‘first seed’ of the year. She posted saying:

“I left MFM cos my Zonal pastor was threatening brimstone and fire against those who have refused to bring their first seed (your entire January earning (s)), please what will I eat the entire February? So, cos I wasn’t willing to give an overfed pastor m sweat, I don’t deserve blessings? I’m done with these churches, biko.”

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/10/pastor-threaten-church-members-for.html?m=1
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by cuteralph101(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2016
Ugobxt:
A young lady identified as Bimpe took to her one of her social media accounts to reveal how her church pastor threatened members of the church who have refused to bring their ‘first seed’ of the year. She posted saying:

“I left MFM cos my Zonal pastor was threatening brimstone and fire against those who have refused to bring their first seed (your entire January earning (s)), please what will I eat the entire February? So, cos I wasn’t willing to give an overfed pastor m sweat, I don’t deserve blessings? I’m done with these churches, biko.”

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/10/pastor-threaten-church-members-for.html?m=1
oH na today u notice yo own...churches in NG have become business venture. It's so sad u won't see the Plc or Ltd or Inc whatever. They build schools not with loan with seeds of church members that an average member can't send his or her child or ward to. Naija sha may God help us
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Ituneth(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2016
Hmmm....Am just always been careful about religion matter. Search the truth, discover the truth and abide in the truth. #Lobatan#
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Abdstrakt(m): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2016
Flexherbal:
We have a direct access to God. He is our father. Go to him directly for anything, not through anybody.
Tiri gbosa for you.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Jonnie2time: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2016
Hmmm! our good is not an idol that needs food, money or other material things for survival b4 He bless his own!
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Analee(f): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin cheesy grin
Nigeria pastors and First seed grin grin
Nigeria politicians and Nigeria pastors lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I remember when DLBC wanted to build the church Schools across the country and they told everyone to donate thier money, that the schools are for the church members grin grin grin I warned my mom but she saw me as devil grin grin grin
Church build school finished, the lowest school fees for a term is 100K shocked shocked shocked
How much be her salary grin grin grin
Now, she no dey attend there again grin grin
ds wat my church OPM preaches against,hw can u collect people's moni n build schools n stil put d school fees.kk nw i understan no wonder deeperlife members full OPM,nw i get d drift.my church school is free,free restaurant,boutique,free estate etc even aboki dey cm chop free,dat y hausa pple full opm.OPM is d BEST church so far in Nigeria quote me anywer.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by uzormoses(m): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
That girl must be a bloody liar,I don't believe her cock and bull stories.That's how people go around critizing churches,am very sure MFM can not partake in such.Be very careful,never let the wrath of God to fall on u

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.