Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) (96958 Views)

Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice / Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
I didn't go to church for 1 whole year because of this same thing, the rev said ur 1st fruit harvest is anything u earn in the 1st month of the year must be given to God,

As a student den in the university, my pocket money and all the lie lie money comes in January, now how can I give everything even the ones I lied to collect to church? How do I feed? How do I transport myself to school? How do I buy text books? How do I buy handouts? How do I do my assignments? I mean those are the reason why my parents sent me to school and if I refuse to do any of them, that means low grade is imminent, which is contrary to why I am in school, more like disobeying my parents aims for my being in school, and we were told during the Sunday school days to honour and respect our parents so that we can live long and me I don't want to disobey them because I wan live longer than methuselah.

Today's church is rubbish, even when I manage to go to church, I don't give offerings again, I just sit down while others pass.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
Bloody athiests don see thread to chew on

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by melejo(m): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ask4Info:
RELIGION IS A SCAM.

99% OF PEOPLE ARE POOR TODAY BECAUSE THEY PRAY ALL DAY AND DON'T WORK ONE BIT.

MIRACLES HAPPEN WHEN A MAN DOES LITTLE WORK AND HOPE FOR THE BEST.

CHINA, JAPAN, GERMANY DO MORE WORK AND PROBABLY NO PRAYERS)

GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS DIRECTLY. YOU DON'T NEED A PASTOR FOR YOUR PRAYERS TO BE ANSWERED..
Religion is a scam but at the same time God answers prayers directly. You have a Masters of Arts (MA) in Self-Contradictory

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
This lady is a lair and attention seeker. she probably had never set foot n any branch of mfm

1 Like

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by belcom10(m): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
All i can see is an agent sent to destabilised the church but could nt prevail.
Ugobxt:
A young lady identified as Bimpe took to her one of her social media accounts to reveal how her church pastor threatened members of the church who have refused to bring their ‘first seed’ of the year. She posted saying:

“I left MFM cos my Zonal pastor was threatening brimstone and fire against those who have refused to bring their first seed (your entire January earning (s)), please what will I eat the entire February? So, cos I wasn’t willing to give an overfed pastor m sweat, I don’t deserve blessings? I’m done with these churches, biko.”

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/10/pastor-threaten-church-members-for.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by callJesu: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Religion everywhere

Men should be led if at all God is saying drop this..drop that.... For as many as are led by pastors are the sons of pastors.... Chikena

1 Like

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
We have a direct access to God.
He is our father.
Go to him directly for anything, not through anybody.
Exactly. Pray to him silently everyday. You don't always need to send a Messenger to him. He is our father afterall
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by leofab(f): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
Seen
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Ghost447(m): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
Na their way.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Ask4Info: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
melejo:
Religion is a scam but at the same time God answers prayers directly. You have a Masters of Arts (MA) in Self-Contradictory

ARE YOU AWARE YOU COULD SERVE GOD WHOLEHEARTEDLY WITHOUT ENSLAVING OR BEING ENSLAVED IN THE NAME OF RELIGION?

OR ARE YOU AMONGST THE SHEEPS OR THE FAKE PASTORS?

1 Like

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
martineinstein:
its really appalling...with this current economic recession,they will still ask for 'first fruit' in three months time.

There was a heavy mummur in my church,RCCG,after redeemers university was advertised today....the mummurings started after the minimum tuition fees was announced.this clearly revealed that churches are not helping d society and d congregations arent happy about the situation
But they are doing the society a de service by still hanging out in these churches.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by AkumahTalk(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
When I got my first proper job, a Pastor (family friend) coincidentally visited a couple of days before the final job interview (I had been praying and believing God for - even made commitments/vows in church). He asked what I was up to and I briefed him, so he said a short prayer. Exactly a month after I had resumed, he called me and asked for my first fruit. I told him [size=14pt]"OK Uncle, I'll call you back...................."[/size]

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
metorichmond:
There is more to this story....... Mancity fans how market? Tot it was gonna be an unbeaten run.

What was the result bro ?
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Ask4Info: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
skentelelady:
Anything God hasn't planted in Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministry shall be rooted up in Jesus name. This is a prayer point members pray every PMCH

No one is compelled to pay first fruit offering in MFM worldwide. Also FF is only done at prayer city and not in any branch, zone or region.

May God deliver such pastor because he has not been sent that message let alone raining curses

@member, you leaving the church is the the solution. You can change your branch or send such report to HQ. And you don't have to announce everything u see or passtthrough in life on social media. Stop bringing down the body of Christ in public

YOU ARE CLEARLY A SHEEP

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by drmikeadams(m): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
solidifi:
Now people's eyes and brains are beginning to open
concerning nowadays pastors and churches things.

I agree with the first poster. Go to your directlly, don't be deceived.
grin grin their eyes never open ooo...come my side and you see them donating their hard earned cash to one guy on suit and tie brainwashing them..problem dey..

1 Like

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by emmydollars4life(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
metorichmond:
There is more to this story....... Mancity fans how market? Tot it was gonna be an unbeaten run.
Yes the market is good, what else do u want to say, pep is a bad coach or he thought this la-liga, guy wake up he has nothing again to prove take it or leave it he is winning that league this season.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by call4shola(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
osjoshua:
Since january?
why broadcast your reason on social media now...
Take your recession anger somewhere else jare

Just sincerely tell us that the recession has eaten hard into your pocket...and stop beating around the Recession bush of buhari and All present criminals(Apc)

Thanks Jare, its not a do or die affair, i did'nt pay and no pastor threatened me, its a matter of choice.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by emerged01(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
First seed is just an increase in your income not your first salary of the year. You may not have first seed if you don't experience salary increase or increase in the profit of your business.
however,there's something behind it when a pastor make it mandatory for the members of the church. It should be an issue between God and his member not him.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Etizz: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
these are case slipping off EFCC hand knowingly......

they are need to start probing.....

1 Like

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by sunsewa16: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
adonbilivit ur reasons of leaving mfm,cos only ur physical attire has already quited u at mfm,but if ur an ardent Christian,u would have come to know of the verse in the bible about our first seed offering entailing our first earnings of any stuff.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by greatermax77(m): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
GOOD MORNING FOR JUST WAKEING UP.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by saintdennis(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
metorichmond:

Azzin spurs made my sunday.

From now on watch as city begin to drop points

As for mourinho he has failed to change his archaic tactics else em for beat city hands down.

The easiest way to beat city is counter-attack and high pressing, shey na sterling abi nacho or silva wan dey defensively alert?

Can't wait for their barca meeting, e go bloody 4 dem city boys

1 Like

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by emynike2001(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
U are out of MFM and u are back to ur old life, make ups and false hair. pls don't throw caution to d wind, once a soldier always a soldier this is how u open your doors to demonic attacks.
THIS GULLIBLE PASTORS OF THIS END TIME should NOT drive us to hell as MANY of them have STOP thinking of their congregation welfare and start thinking of buying private jets undecided cool

1 Like

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by martineinstein(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
blueseacats:
But they are doing the society a de service by still hanging out in these churches.
i dont understand ur comment

1 Like

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by abatisegun: 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
atheist in action
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by herald9: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
Christians should first address the rot in Christendom instead of trying to convert more people to their rotten flock.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by wristbangle: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Jesus christ never compelled any one to give in the bible. He made reference about if you sacrifice cheerfully, he will bless u bountiful. Though it was mentioned in the bible about giving your 1st fruit but provoking members of church to drop it forcefully is wrong. I wasn't there when the pastor is making such declaration but maybe it's the lady that is twisting the story or probably right about the pastor. If it's the latter, that should not discourage her from attending church.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by ihedioramma: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ugobxt:
A young lady identified as Bimpe took to her one of her social media accounts to reveal how her church pastor threatened members of the church who have refused to bring their ‘first seed’ of the year. She posted saying:

“I left MFM cos my Zonal pastor was threatening brimstone and fire against those who have refused to bring their first seed (your entire January earning (s)), please what will I eat the entire February? So, cos I wasn’t willing to give an overfed pastor m sweat, I don’t deserve blessings? I’m done with these churches, biko.”

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/10/pastor-threaten-church-members-for.html?m=1
This is how they want to take one man land and tell him his father is the problem of his business the same church . Brother's and sister's remember what JESUS told us about the end time .
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Uchenduin: 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
Pls come 2 catholic church nd b free 4rm wahala

1 Like

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Exponental(m): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
Many of you give with pride. Just tell the pastor you ave dropped it in the offering bag...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.