Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) (96944 Views)

Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Should I Leave The Church Because Of Him? Pease I Need Your Advice / Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by LordCzar202: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
praying is not a religion but a practice of spirituality. You don't have to be a member of any religion to pray or meditate.
melejo:
Religion is a scam but at the same time God answers prayers directly. You have a Masters of Arts (MA) in Self-Contradictory
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by toocoded: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin cheesy grin
Nigeria pastors and First seed grin grin
Nigeria politicians and Nigeria pastors lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I remember when DLBC wanted to build the church Schools across the country and they told everyone to donate thier money, that the schools are for the church members grin grin grin I warned my mom but she saw me as devil grin grin grin
Church build school finished, the lowest school fees for a term is 100K shocked shocked shocked
How much be her salary grin grin grin
Now, she no dey attend there again grin grin
Please dont tell me d D stands for Deeper oooo
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by anochuko01(m): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
shamecurls:

You need help!

Your brain has been formatted!
Oga Ade, just mind your lane. Every individual with his/her own way of life. I've chosen this part, it pays me and I've never regretted.....whatever I chose to do is not your business.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Pamelayoung: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
Oh ye of little faith! Today's trouble is enough 4 2day, God will provide that of 2moro/February.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by IRserveMyComent(f): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
Her appearance alone shows she was not a true member of that church. she only used the first seed ish as a front to leave.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by yomibelle(f): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
guy, u dey lie sha. no money was collected for construction of schools. dunno which DLBC is yours buh i can categorically state that d DLBC i know didnt ask for such
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by mbah4don: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
But don't backslide beyond redemption my sister. You made the best decision cause the pastor's message was ungodly.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by gemale(m): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
vislabraye:

The guy was being sarcastic. tongue
Didn't figure dt out. My bad.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Eastwoodonline(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
I'm soooo surprised abt wat I'm seeing here.it seems many people dosent support d issue of tithe and first fruit.pls do it if it is convenient for u.I'm sure d pastor dat is preaching about tithe nd first fruit only wants u to be blessed.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ugobxt:
A young lady identified as Bimpe took to her one of her social media accounts to reveal how her church pastor threatened members of the church who have refused to bring their ‘first seed’ of the year. She posted saying:

“I left MFM cos my Zonal pastor was threatening brimstone and fire against those who have refused to bring their first seed (your entire January earning (s)), please what will I eat the entire February? So, cos I wasn’t willing to give an overfed pastor m sweat, I don’t deserve blessings? I’m done with these churches, biko.”

Source: http://www.glossyclick.com/2016/10/pastor-threaten-church-members-for.html?m=1

She finally sees the light; sensible lady.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
dicksonadams:
I like the lady she pretty wish I can marry her

Just like that! grin grin
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by remikunle: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
End time
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Image123(m): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin cheesy grin
Nigeria pastors and First seed grin grin
Nigeria politicians and Nigeria pastors lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I remember when DLBC wanted to build the church Schools across the country and they told everyone to donate thier money, that the schools are for the church members grin grin grin I warned my mom but she saw me as devil grin grin grin
Church build school finished, the lowest school fees for a term is 100K shocked shocked shocked
How much be her salary grin grin grin
Now, she no dey attend there again grin grin

i don't think your mom heard right. The dlbc i know very well (and even other churches) will not tell you that school is for church members. Or maybe they said it in the sense that it would be a Christian/godly school that their children can attend,a school to raise and promote godliness etc. Then your mom thought it's free of charge, no school fees.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Fostercat(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
MrMcJay:

Lol @ MFM membership certificate. Who signs the certificates? How much do they pay?

If your name is not in the Book of Life, you would use your MFM certificate to fan yourself in Hell!

My brother,the certificate is signed by the G.O and it is free.

The certificate does not guarantee heaven but it shows that you are true member of the church.
If u attend the chuch for one thousand years with out going through the membership class, you just a church comer and not a member because U are not registered.

This is not only in MFM.it is in all churches.All true members are registered.

So the lady in question here may be attending church but I tell u,she is not a member and Canot understand the principle of first fruit.

No pastor will tell you that it is a must.I have never paid it but I pay my tithe.let your conscience be your judge.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
ebenholer:
But if the doctor asks her to bring her January earnings for treatment, she will do the same to save her life.
so you are telling me she should not bring money to save her life
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by gemale(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
Eastwoodonline:
I'm soooo surprised abt wat I'm seeing here.it seems many people dosent support d issue of tithe and first fruit.pls do it if it is convenient for u.I'm sure d pastor dat is preaching about tithe nd first fruit only wants u to be blessed.
REALLY As if he's nt a man. He's nt a levite & he's still collecting tithe. D Jesus he claims 2 follow didn't collect tithe neither was it recorded dt he instructed his followers 2 do such. D only pple who r eligible 4 tithe 2day r d orphans & less privileged, who r nt clamoring 4 it sef. Even Judaism 4rm which tithing originated 4rm dnt pay tithe because their genealogy records hv bn lost. Isn't offering & personal gifts 2 MOGs enuf 4 Dem? Dey r nw taxing their congregation meanwhile dey dnt pay tax 2 D govt even afta Jesus said "render unto Caesar wt is Caesar's". Giving is nt somtn a true MOG shld threaten or frighten his congregation 2 do because wt isn't given willingly 4rm d heart still counts as nothing in d eyes of God.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by RUDEBOYY(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
We have a direct access to God.
He is our father.
Go to him directly for anything, not through anybody.
... Well said... But some will just go ahead and give all to the pastor.. If I want to sow seed I prefer taking it to the people that really needs help like the orphanage homes, even in our neighborhood we all know some people that are really need help.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by RUDEBOYY(m): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
All I know is that God appreciates a clean heart more than money so all these pastors preaching money should know that people are getting wiser... They should stop driving people away from God for christ sakes!!!! angry
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by October1960: 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
Countries with failed leadership and systems are often religious and believe in silly fantasies like juju and witchcraft.

Meanwhile logical developed organized countries realize religion and juju are not real but fantasies like Santa Claus or Disney characters.

We need to spend energy to develop our countries rather than following fake ideas like religion and scammers so called "men of god"
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
Dis jezebel is a dumb crazy liar
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
cool cool cool cool
toocoded:

Please dont tell me d D stands for Deeper oooo
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by October1960: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
When Nigerian economy was good in the 70s and 80s all these money making churches did not exist. All we had were regular Anglican churches and other protestant churches plus Catholic churches.

Ever since confusion and the country going backwards Nigerians fall for the scam of mega churches and super rich larger than life pastors.

These churches promise fake solutions since the elected or military leaders have not delivered a sane organized society.

If only people knew they are being deceived.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by K024(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
Make she tell us why she joined MFM in the first place
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
MrMcJay:

Lol @ MFM membership certificate. Who signs the certificates? How much do they pay?

If your name is not in the Book of Life, you would use your MFM certificate to fan yourself in Hell!

Choi! shocked Bad mouth embarassed
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by ericmor: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
dicksonadams:

She's single tho
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by MrMcJay(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:

Choi! shocked Bad mouth embarassed
Lolz. Happy Weekend!
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
dicksonadams:
I got her address and phone number , contact me for more info grin
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
tee4naija apost=49855875:

A brother once told me he had to be absent from his Church for several weeks because he didn't have money for offerings and he was owing tithes. The brother had just lost his job at the time and all the Church cared about was his money not how he took care of self and family which one see be tithe card may God help us oh.
wish one see be tithes a
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by seyoops4u: 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
I don't believe this... Mayb, she was told her dress is too short or revealing.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by mikoy1(m): 12:22am On Oct 03, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Well said. But the person you are advising doesn't look like she hv a Bible let alone reading it.

lols, how do you judge that through out look and not the heart, cos God looks at the heart and not the outlook. read about the anointing of David.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Beetwaise(m): 1:25am On Oct 03, 2016
Flexherbal:
We have a direct access to God.
He is our father.
Go to him directly for anything, not through anybody.
This is one of the best comments made by an individual in the social media.
Re: This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo) by Prince16: 2:27am On Oct 03, 2016
dicksonadams:

..... And..... pls, if I may ask, what's the/ur definition of 'pretty'?

Look @ d pix 1 more time and, with ur mind, remove all d 'accessories' on her b4 answering d question.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.