Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time (44211 Views)

Any Writer Of Children's Books? / Worst And Most Accurate Writer Of All Time On Nl Literature / Happy Birthday To One Of Nairaland Best writers- Audreytimms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2016
KingzPen:
Ehn Ehn, so my name sef show for here... Guess amma grab my pen again o...

bro long time o,you just abandoned the sim card like that,eh
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by daremiarchs(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=EmpresFIDEL post=49871539][/quote]
wese, Ese, nagode
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Explorers(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2016
Priceless200:
Where una put 'explorers' name ooo, was expecting to see his name number one on the list oo,

seems like this list is based on some particular threads, then why say best writers on Nairaland... Change it

Lol....Am not sis, i only search and modify topics. These people listed here are brilliant, they think and put it down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by KingzPen(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2016
olanshile2016:

bro long time o,you just abandoned the sim card like that,eh
The work load on my neck could wreck the tallest building in Dubai... In other news, I will pick up my pen and start wielding it on the walls of NL...
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by missuniverse(f): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2016
you forgot The Genius Master- www.nairaland.com/sammyo4real
That guy is awesome, I tell u
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by coolbreezy01: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2016
Tank God explorer use his mouth to tell u dhat doze guys mention by olanshile are nt only brilliant but talented...to write is not easy oooo...mehn flow and royver made me register on nairaland...I love doze guyz especially flow's usage of true dates in his writings... #ijustwanttomakecommonsense
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by ClassCaptain(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2016
Kudos to those mentioned !!!!
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2016
Priceless200:
Where una put 'explorers' name ooo, was expecting to see his name number one on the list oo,
seems like this list is based on some particular threads, then why say best writers on Nairaland... Change it

I tell you that the list is unbiased but straightforward, you're vying for your favourite writer to be there, but your favourite might not be after all be the best now
good morning

lukfame:
Good morning.
There's this guy that writes horror stories here around that 2010,2011 and 2012..
I can't remember his moniker but would love to read his stories again.

I guess he's hanged his boot too...
maybe redmosquito
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by ClassCaptain(m): 9:39am On Oct 03, 2016
iammo:
That ClassCaptain dude is a great writer.
grin

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2016
KingzPen:
The work load on my neck could wreck the tallest building in Dubai... In other news, I will pick up my pen and start wielding it on the walls of NL...

Wow, that's nice,looking forward to see you in action
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Kudos to those mentioned !!!!
you were mentioned too na cool
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by seunmsg(m): 9:47am On Oct 03, 2016
ritababe:

oga your list is over bias, mynd and ishi don't deserve to be on that list to be a called a writer your Zeal to continue writing must be 100% even the latter didn't finish her story and you include her, no need arguing got no time for that.

Nitefury, snakie, drnoel, onihaxy etc can easily replace about five of the writers that made the first twenty. The OP obviously is only interested in hyping writers from the literature section only.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2016
seunmsg:

Nitefury, snakie, drnoel, onihaxy etc can easily replace about five of the writers that made the first twenty. The OP obviously is only interested in hyping writers from the literature section only.

yes, I focused on the literature section only and mind you,some of those writers you mentioned were there
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by ClassCaptain(m): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2016
There is this writer I loved so much ..

Her name is missbouqui

The title of her work is
" Why my blood is black "

damn...She is the bomb ooo
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2016
cheesy
ClassCaptain:
There is this writer I loved so much ..
Her name is missbouqui
The title of her work is
" Why my blood is black "
damn...She is the bomb ooo

that's mizquote then
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by daremiarchs(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2016
olanshile2016:
cheesy

that's mizquote then

like seriously, that lady should have been included..... she deserves the recognition!
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by phelgmatic: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2016
DavidEsq:
Where is Classcaptain? Chai! Wat a pity that OP doesn't appreciate the fact that Classcaptain writes with the peculiarity of the Nigerian "language", which is a mixture of pidgin english, with a touch of vernacular and Nigerian neology all rolled up in unparalleled comic. This is the problem with us: never making the most of wat we have, until one kain short Chinese man with nerd goggles and bald head comes on TV to say "do u know we study the Nigerian type of pidgin english in china"? Then the scramble to import pidgin would commence and it's ppl like the OP that wld be in the front row of such scramble.
Warapiri.
Have you read Audrey Timms' Letting Go? That story has pidgin English, hausa, Igbo even Edo language. So because you have only read the story of only one writer, don't use it to judge other writers or in this case, the op's list. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by TheSCRYPT: 10:24am On Oct 03, 2016
How about my teachers, llaykorn and Stannd?
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by DavidEsq(m): 10:36am On Oct 03, 2016
phelgmatic:

Have you read Audrey Timms' Letting Go? That story has pidgin English, hausa, Igbo even Edo language. So because you have only read the story of only one writer, don't use it to judge other writers or in this case, the op's list. Thanks
Thank u, smokie

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by ROYH(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2016
Olanshile2016, You're Dam Right, Even Though I Addly Comment, E Don Tay I Don Dey Ghost MODE NL, LarrySun, Repogirl, Dty7, Davidflo, Nitefury, Etc, And Abeg That D Moniker Of That Writer Embedd With Horror Tori?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by drnoel: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2016
seunmsg:

I just walked in here cos I saw my name. Yes many of us writing on Romance section previously also wrote on Literature before moving to Romance. Thanx for the mention though. Let me browse what other comments said.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by drnoel: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2016
Meanwhile on another note. I am returned to Nairaland, am back and have started updating my second story "Born to lead" again. Please check it out. About the first story "42 lagos street a.k.a Memoir of survival, extrapolated resumption date for the updates should be first of November. Hope to meet you there, either on Nairaland or on my blog. Thanx a million.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by drnoel: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2016
ritababe:

where is purityval snakie86 and Ozila you just compile your list from literature section only go to sexuality section you will see great writers.

Update is up pls enjoy
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by AyamConfidence(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2016
TONYE001.....THAT GUY IS GOOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by captainnigeria(m): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2016
What about me. I'm an excellent writer if I do say so myself
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by PamelB(f): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2016
olanshile2016:
SORRY PEOPLES, THE FIRST LIST CAN'T BE MODIFY AGAIN,SO THESE ARE NAMES OF OTHER GOOD WRITERS
Virgo
goodheart
classcaptain
pamelB
purityval
metalgear
nitefury
sammyhoe
flakkydagirl
safarigirl
solomonbrown
Ozila
Temitopedaniel
Jesus! I'm surprised. Thank you dear for the mention.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by PamelB(f): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2016
OkoAnike:
Why are we not having people like PamelB & Purityval toping the list... I think your information is limited to some people, before you can come up with such analysis, please get informed
I'm grateful
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Priceless200(f): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2016
Explorers:

Lol....Am not sis, i only search and modify topics. These people listed here are brilliant, they think and put it down.
I see...
Cool
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by CaraJewel(f): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2016
Angelsss too
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
PamelB:
Jesus! I'm surprised. Thank you dear for the mention.

you're welcome, you really worth being there

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
CaraJewel:
Angelsss too
what are angels
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by jollyjarkofgod: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
Where is jollyjarkofgod...customer dada ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again By Ola Rotimi, A Review / The Cyber Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.