Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time (44210 Views)

Any Writer Of Children's Books? / Worst And Most Accurate Writer Of All Time On Nl Literature / Happy Birthday To One Of Nairaland Best writers- Audreytimms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by ritababe(f): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
seunmsg:

Nitefury, snakie, drnoel, onihaxy etc can easily replace about five of the writers that made the first twenty. The OP obviously is only interested in hyping writers from the literature section only.

yeah exactly, he did a bad job
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by ritababe(f): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
drnoel:

Update is up pls enjoy
at last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
ritababe:

at last
wink
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by muyentinadek(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
Where is my dear mhizquote?
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Allwility: 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
Audrey Timms' 'Letting go' really got me glued to my device all weekend long. No writer has ever held my attention that much since my early days with Danielle Steel and Sidney Sheldon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by drnoel: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
ritababe:

at last

So sorry it took so long but I was building my blog all that time. The blog is partly up and running so have started recompiling all my works there so you should see the recent updates of the story you where following. I beg for some understanding and would also add that the story "42 Lagos street" which I have changed to "Memoir of survival" be allowed till November 1. I hope by then to have caught up with where we stopped on nairaland and then we will bring the story to a crescendo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by purityval(m): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
OkoAnike:
Why are we not having people like PamelB & Purityval toping the list... I think your information is limited to some people, before you can come up with such analysis, please get informed

Oh! My... Thanks man
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
Where is Naijasinglegirl?
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by CaraJewel(f): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
olanshile2016:

what are angels
She's a writer too...of,two years to thirty,emediong,the photographer,in love with her pastor..a song for bola
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by drefe2real: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
zizytd:
Abeg o davidflo is one of the world best in nairaland. Devil who loved me was the best story in nairaland in 2015. Nitefury is also good.

I am surprise I didn't see Davidflo's name on that list. It is a crime to compile a list of the top writers on Nairaland without Davidflo's name on it. You can get up to 50 years in Nairaland's Guatannamo Bay. Op please update your list. That guy is the real deal.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Orikinla(m): 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Of all time?
When time never finish. grin
OP is a JJC.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by histemple: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
DavidEsq:
Where is Classcaptain? Chai! Wat a pity that OP doesn't appreciate the fact that Classcaptain writes with the peculiarity of the Nigerian "language", which is a mixture of pidgin english, with a touch of vernacular and Nigerian neology all rolled up in unparalleled comic. This is the problem with us: never making the most of wat we have, until one kain short Chinese man with nerd goggles and bald head comes on TV to say "do u know we study the Nigerian type of pidgin english in china"? Then the scramble to import pidgin would commence and it's ppl like the OP that wld be in the front row of such scramble.
Warapiri.

Classcaptain and naijasinglegirl are the best I know.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by purityval(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Shout out to all em mentors who are 'pen-natically' endowed. I've read lots of Amazing literatures here and believe me when I say that seun is a lucky man having these writers here.

Shout out to all em readers, 'commenters', the oliver twist crew, the ghost mode soldiers,lol. The encouragement we get from you guys is priceless.

Adikwam loyal to @OkoAnike @ritababe and all from the holy land/section of NL, the sexuality section.

Thumbs up to olanshile2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
CaraJewel:
She's a writer too...of,two years to thirty,emediong,the photographer,in love with her pastor..a song for bola
I've read most of her work,she's also a good writer
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
purityval:
Shout out to all em mentors who are 'pen-natically' endowed. I've read lots of Amazing literatures here and believe me when I say that seun is a lucky man having these writers here.

Shout out to all em readers, 'commenters', the oliver twist crew, the ghost mode soldiers,lol. The encouragement we get from you guys is priceless.

Adikwam loyal to @OkoAnike @ritababe and all from the holy land/section of NL, the sexuality section.

Thumbs up to olanshile2016

I doff my face cap for you sir,you're also a good writer sir
thanks
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by bidak(m): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
olanshile2016:

go and read flow1759 stories and you will know that all the people are really worthy of being there
Flow1759 is very good at what he does he is very funny read man wey dey reason,ibo boy that like yoruba and some others but on the other hand class captain is very good at what he does I think he is the best short story writer on nairaland
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
bidak:

Flow1759 is very good at what he does he is very funny read man wey dey reason,ibo boy that like yoruba and some others but on the other hand class captain is very good at what he does I think he is the best short story writer on nairaland

so after reading both works,who do you think is the best
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by ritababe(f): 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
drnoel:

So sorry it took so long but I was building my blog all that time. The blog is partly up and running so have started recompiling all my works there so you should see the recent updates of the story you where following. I beg for some understanding and would also add that the story "42 Lagos street" which I have changed to "Memoir of survival" be allowed till November 1. I hope by then to have caught up with where we stopped on nairaland and then we will bring the story to a crescendo.

no wahala
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by ZUBY77(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
ritababe:

no wahala

You too dey look for what to read. cheesy
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by ritababe(f): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
ZUBY77:

You too dey look for what to read. cheesy
after you don abandon us for globalruns wetin you expect.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Noneejiofor(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2016
highwaist:
I'm not a writer!but I read everyting posted on this forum,
List of best readers,coming up soon
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by adewalle1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
thank God i c ma crush dre safarigirl
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by zizytd(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
drefe2real:

I am surprise I didn't see Davidflo's name on that list. It is a crime to compile a list of the top writers on Nairaland without Davidflo's name on it. You can get up to 50 years in Nairaland's Guatannamo Bay. Op please update your list. That guy is the real deal.

I don't think I have read any story that beats devil who loved me. Davidflo u r d best.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
mymadam:
shocked Chai... wey my name nah?
Soon
Congrats to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by ZUBY77(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
ritababe:

after you don abandon us for globalruns wetin you expect.

Relax, I am occupied by another project. Will have time soon

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by TiffanyJ(f): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
OP thank you so very much for giving me a mention. Well, I guess, I should work harder
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
TiffanyJ:
OP thank you so very much for giving me a mention. Well, I guess, I should work harder

ma'm,you're worthy of the mention

just that am unable to finish your stories as some part has been removed

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Oyinprince(m): 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin Them mention me for here? grin I don blow o grin

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by mikron(m): 1:56am On Oct 04, 2016
where is madness.com (my all time best)
metalgear
blueeyes
Drnoel
onihazy

oga ur list is faulty
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by Ogodlovely1(f): 5:22am On Oct 04, 2016
Well done to the wonderful writers.Hope to join the list some day
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by drnoel: 5:43am On Oct 04, 2016
mikron:
where is madness.com (my all time best)
metalgear
blueeyes
Drnoel
onihazy

oga ur list is faulty

Thanx alot for the mention.
Re: Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time by olanshile2016(m): 7:30am On Oct 04, 2016
Oyinprince:
grin Them mention me for here? grin I don blow o grin
yes,after u na u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again By Ola Rotimi, A Review / The Cyber Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.