Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. (68997 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home / Man Surprises His Pregnant Girlfriend With G-wagon At Her Baby Shower (Photos) / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by ChangeIsCostant: 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
A Niger Delta human rights and former chaperone at United Nations, Peace Ntuk, is trending online following a special gift she received from her man. According to viral pictures posted on Facebook, she was blindfolded with a cloth by her partner as he led her outside her home to surprise her with a convertible ride...

She shared the pictures and captioned them; Wow......pls come and join me celebrate, I'm so happy now. Thanks my super man for the surprise.... I can't stop thanking God always.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/man-surprises-his-girlfriend-with.html

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by ChangeIsCostant: 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by PrettyCrystal: 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
in this recession ? nice

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Young03(m): 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
Girlfriend? Not wife
chukwu juu

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by ChangeIsCostant: 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by TheSecretary: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
Why does It look like She is giving him "head" in the first Picture??

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by dainformant(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
good for them

5 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by refiner(f): 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Awwwwww... embarassed

My bf must see this!!! angry

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by LePrezident(m): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
refiner:
Awwwwww... embarassed

You want me to surprise you with a convertible? You don't even have a driver's licence yet undecided

150 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by ikp120(m): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
Na her other boyfriend go enjoy am pass grin grin grin

51 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by maryjan8(f): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nice
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Mznaett: 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
How do you see this dear@Edipeewink
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by refiner(f): 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
LePrezident:

You want me to surprise you with a convertible? You don't even have a driver's licence yet undecided

Why not...even before u were born,I already have a driver license grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by LePrezident(m): 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
refiner:

Lol interesting. So you're claiming old age.

15 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by dhardline(m): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
Wow so nice smiley. From the bedroom thru the sitting room then to the convertible. Interesting times undecided

10 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
ikp120:
Na her other boyfriend go enjoy am pass grin grin grin
ehn..na how many boyfriend she get?

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
Women should be doing the same thing for their boy friends and husbands.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Rapmaestro(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
Revelation1:
Women should be doing the same thing for their boy friends and husbands.
thank God u said women

5 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
Good one.
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
Young03:
Girlfriend? Not wife

chukwu juu
Ifunnaya cause ya

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Young03(m): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
Nma27:
Ifunnaya cause ya
ifu gini?

5 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by decatalyst(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
The blind fold though

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by refiner(f): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol interesting. So you're claiming old age.

Nah...just wanna drive in a point...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
Recession is just a word

17 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by jeeqaa7(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
Anything to remain in the news
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by soberdrunk(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ordinary Solaria" that is the same price with iphone7 he has turned to "Superman", if he come buy you 2016 BMW you for just call am your god angryhater mode activated)

Ps-I dont know why these men will be raising the bar anyhow...... angry angry

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by fuckboys: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
refiner:
Awwwwww... embarassed

angry
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by dabrightt: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
refiner:
Awwwwww... embarassed

I have seen it

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by Aroh48(m): 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
I can't buy dat for my girlfriend, unless my wifey.wetin women dey use my eyes see these days

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by loadedvibes: 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ok. He has ra used the standard of that girl now.. d next guy go hear am
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by sleeknick: 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
Na wah! Abeg anybody see some small small forks around here? I dey find them oh..

7 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. by dabrightt: 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2017
refiner:

wow great grandma

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.