Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) (42218 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend On Her Birthday After Cheating On Him / Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Convertible Car. See What He Did. / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
IamNawty:
Awww dis is soo cute.. Am almost in tears cry
Dear future hubby, pls if ure seeing this, this is wat I want too. Thanks I love u kiss
will u upload ur pic joor?
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by vikkeee(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
Iamhatey:
If this gets to FP, I'm getting married by December embarassed embarassed
December no too far making November NA
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by xendra: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
yinkslinks:
change mind ke? cant you see the joy in her system that a man finally came her way at 42. you have to live in america and know what am saying grin grin grin grin grin
I know you are not trying to say there aren't ladies in America that turn engagement down. no be this era sensible lady dey marry because of age, I think she is happy because she loves the man.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by Valentina112(f): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
dis is nice
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by LifeDrama: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
It wasn't same day, you guys didn't understand her write up.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
okay madam
xendra:
I know you are not trying to say there aren't ladies in America that turn engagement down. no be this era sensible lady dey marry because of age, I think she is happy because she loves the man.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by niqqaclaimz(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
Wowu...Vry risky...nyc try
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by xendra: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
bettercreature:
It can not happen anywhere without formal introduction it's all lies
obviously from the video they are not new couples the lady already has a grown daughter and I think it's for the man. they been together for enough time.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by Came: 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
The bride don loose hope for marriage , see as she raise her two hands up dey thank baba God. Hahahahah.....Congratulations ooooooo!!!!!
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
IamNawty:
awwww
Dats my oyel money babe!

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
And they made love that night
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
The man Alfred Duncan, surprised his bride Sherrell, by proposing to her noon and marrying her in the evening of the same day.

He proposed to her at 12pm and organised a surprise wedding at 6pm on the same day. The bride couldn't hold back her tears of joy as she cried almost all through.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/awww-man-surprises-girlfriend-with.html

Naija babes should take a cue from this.

If it is in Nigeria they will take prewedding pics,plan the white and purple wedding for say 2 months and the aso ebi will be a Jakarta lace with a moonlight sunny black color with a touch of oceanic blue.and on and on...

Now in just one day this lady is married without the reazzmatazz many Naija babaes crave for.

Wishing them a happy married life.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by charlie009: 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
When there is money, it can be achievable.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
xendra:
obviously from the video they are not new couples the lady already has a grown daughter and I think it's for the man. they been together for enough time.
Don't mind them,the couple cooked the whole story
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
xendra:

l;ol!

So does it mean a couple without a child can't have this low key wedding?

Honestly i can never understand the do or die glamor that Nigerian weddings are known for.
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
charlie009:
When there is money, it can be achievable.

That wedding does not look like an expensive one to me tho
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
decatalyst:
This can only happen oversea jare

I trust moi naija folks. One month for the selling of aso ebi, a month plus for inviting lost gone uncles and probably, some nice ancestors grin grin

U killed it with the "nice ancestors"
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by xendra: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
Toks2008:

l;ol!

So does it mean a couple without a child can't have this low key wedding?

Honestly i can never understand the do or die glamor that Nigerian weddings are known for.
I personally looovve this idea for a wedding, in fact more than the lady it was done for grin but I watched d video and this wedding wasn't low key at all, turns out the lady has amazing people around her cos everything was going on without her knowing. but I believe a man should be sure the woman would marry him before this kind of arrangement otherwise hmm...
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by eminent007(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
Iamhatey:

As e don reach promised land, no forget to send me your wedding I V
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
your wedding date. It's on fp already
Iamhatey:
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
The man Alfred Duncan, surprised his bride Sherrell, by proposing to her noon and marrying her in the evening of the same day.

He proposed to her at 12pm and organised a surprise wedding at 6pm on the same day. The bride couldn't hold back her tears of joy as she cried almost all through.

Ooooooooh!!? And someone is still saving cash to pay wedding planner.With your cash u can do all things.U can even propose to her after wedding.Lol
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by allymarry89(f): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
Iamhatey:
Congrats in advance dear
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by stingbreed(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2016
IamNawty:
Dear future hubby, pls if ure seeing this, this is wat I want too. Thanks I love u kiss
Will you marry me? kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by luminouz(m): 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2016
stingbreed:
Will you marry me? kiss
Iffa punch u eh? U will say Lai Mohammed is ur dad! She is taken joor!

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by stingbreed(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
luminouz:

Iffa punch u eh? U will say Lai Mohammed is ur dad! She is taken joor!
Arab
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by IamNawty(f): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
stingbreed:
Will you marry me? kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by luminouz(m): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2016
stingbreed:
Arab
O lyk Chinese!
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by jidxin(m): 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
IamNawty:
I love u too baby...im waiting 4 u to say YES U WILL
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
ObiOmaMu:

Is like dey no dey pay bride price over there.there own better
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by Anabel(f): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
See as them wear black and she's crying. It's almost looking like a surprise burial ceremony. #runsaway
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by RANZYFLOWZ(m): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
Baby u beta run oo dah quy na 419
Re: Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) by stingbreed(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49881725][/quote]Shey u see your life, now hubby don show u de jons.. Ok na, kwantinu waiting angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Having Sex With A Snake (photos) / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? / Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.