Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Boy Disguising As A Female Sex Worker Caught And Exposed In Jos (pics And Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Disguising As A Female Sex Worker Caught And Exposed In Jos (pics And Video) (2932 Views)

I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) / Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Disguising As A Female Sex Worker Caught And Exposed In Jos (pics And Video) by Dandsome: 10:43am On Oct 03, 2016
Now this will sound strange, fake or like form of acting. But believe me it is real.

This morning there was a thread about a lady stealing someone`s ATM card. See link here: https://www.nairaland.com/3384476/how-lady-met-club-stole . Now this is one of the tricks they use

The picture of the lady you`re seeing is actually a MAN. yes you heard me right. MAN

This happened in Jos plateau state, precisely in Semshak hotel almost opposite the gate of UniJos main campus. A young boy/man from Jos east LGA decided to dress up as a woman and went about deceiving people. He went as a sex worker. How I wished the guy videoing it used a Sony digital camera or the new Tecno Phantom 6+ wth a camera of 21MP the video would have been far clearer than this ( At least I~m sure my neigbour wants to use the phone to shoot a video grin ). However, you can still see what really transpired there. The funny part of it is that the boy girl was actually giving his her customer a blowj*b already.

This brings me to the question, what if the client decided to go any further by penetrating? How would he she have satisfied the urge for the customer.

The authorities in the hotel were eventually called upon to take him out.

Guys please kindly check out the girl you`re picking up at night especially from the club. You might be picking up your fellow guy. (14 years imprisonment comes to mind). Apart from that, what if you mistakenly bring in an armed robber into your house thinking its a girl. the story will be different because you will be fighting a man and not a presumed girl.

Here`s the link to the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-Lmpf0aEYg

Re: Boy Disguising As A Female Sex Worker Caught And Exposed In Jos (pics And Video) by owanguy(m): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2016
RECESSION na im cause am.

Sodom and .................

holy ghost fire
Re: Boy Disguising As A Female Sex Worker Caught And Exposed In Jos (pics And Video) by topradar4(f): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2016
Lol, OP you no know say things hard?
Re: Boy Disguising As A Female Sex Worker Caught And Exposed In Jos (pics And Video) by investigator007: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2016
Vaseline crew will be disappointed here. Shame on the guy I swear. Shame on him one again.

lalasticlala come and see o. This Girl has a snake inbetween her legs grin grin grin grin
Re: Boy Disguising As A Female Sex Worker Caught And Exposed In Jos (pics And Video) by legendte(m): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2016
Recession. Blame Buhari
Re: Boy Disguising As A Female Sex Worker Caught And Exposed In Jos (pics And Video) by dmola(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2016
end time transgendered
Re: Boy Disguising As A Female Sex Worker Caught And Exposed In Jos (pics And Video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 03, 2016
Hang on.... How the hotel management know tat this was a man? Did his client scream for help? shocked

Now men can't figure out if he's dating another man or nah... Do they really look like girls, talk like girls? Or the the girls now look like a man? shocked shocked
Re: Boy Disguising As A Female Sex Worker Caught And Exposed In Jos (pics And Video) by tafat: 11:23am On Oct 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Hang on.... How the hotel management know tat this was a man? Did his client scream for help? shocked

Now men can't figure out if he's dating another man or nah... Do they really look like girls, talk like girls? Or the the girls now look like a man? shocked shocked

I`m sure the client must have raised alarm. If you watch the video to the end you`ll see where he dressed up. He could have fooled any guy high on alcohol

ishilove and farano hope this person isn`t a nairalander?
Re: Boy Disguising As A Female Sex Worker Caught And Exposed In Jos (pics And Video) by investigator007: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2016
tafat:

I`m sure the client must have raised alarm. If you watch the video to the end you`ll see where he dressed up. He could have fooled any guy high on alcohol

ishilove and farano hope this person isn`t a nairalander?

I can hardly get deceived like that
Re: Boy Disguising As A Female Sex Worker Caught And Exposed In Jos (pics And Video) by Rexhenrex(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2016
yea this is very true....that hotel av suffered and btw why do only bad stuffs about jos hit nairaland we are good pple o.
Re: Boy Disguising As A Female Sex Worker Caught And Exposed In Jos (pics And Video) by Laveda(f): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2016
Actually, girls run the world.
Re: Boy Disguising As A Female Sex Worker Caught And Exposed In Jos (pics And Video) by investigator007: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

By doing things like this?
Re: Boy Disguising As A Female Sex Worker Caught And Exposed In Jos (pics And Video) by Glassdoll(f): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:
Can't see how this connects to the topic
Re: Boy Disguising As A Female Sex Worker Caught And Exposed In Jos (pics And Video) by Laveda(f): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2016
Glassdoll:
Can't see how this connects to the topic
tongue He wishes to be female.

You might not get it.
Re: Boy Disguising As A Female Sex Worker Caught And Exposed In Jos (pics And Video) by Glassdoll(f): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2016
Laveda:

tongue He wishes to be female.

You might not get it.
Okay smiley
Re: Boy Disguising As A Female Sex Worker Caught And Exposed In Jos (pics And Video) by Laveda(f): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2016
Glassdoll:
Okay smiley
This is your first account
Re: Boy Disguising As A Female Sex Worker Caught And Exposed In Jos (pics And Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
This is getting out of hand. Is it only girls capable of surviving this recession? Why must every guy form girl for no any apparent reasons other than recession? Well change in another form!
Re: Boy Disguising As A Female Sex Worker Caught And Exposed In Jos (pics And Video) by tafat: 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
investigator007:

I can hardly get deceived like that
You never can tell o. It doesn`t matter how smart you are.

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Shows Off Her Full Nude Body And Exposing Her Hairy VAGINA / Guys Only; Share Your Experience Giving Head To Your Love / Good Evening,ask Any Question Of Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.