Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Is It True That All Girls Have Some Form Of Lesbianism In Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That All Girls Have Some Form Of Lesbianism In Them (2230 Views)

Freedom From The Act Of Lesbianism - Part 1 (written By Sir Mescopaul) / Why Are People Less Critical Of Lesbianism Than They Are Of Gays / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That All Girls Have Some Form Of Lesbianism In Them by Rooneyboy(m): 5:26am On Oct 17, 2009
The poster is just nursing the idea of practicing with it with her fellow woman ,go ahead ,nothing do u , when ur done come back and tell us ur experience .
Re: Is It True That All Girls Have Some Form Of Lesbianism In Them by OAM4J: 5:49am On Oct 17, 2009
ifiyoma:

@ poster

i heard about that but not sure how true it is though
anyway in my area its forbidden

but who knows
You are also not far from becomming one soon.

lovemoi2:

@ galatico
no offense meant but are you gay? u said u detest seeing a girl naked
Galatico said guys not girls. so he is not gay

Not every girl has form of lesbianism in her. But I think you do, wont be suprised if you become one soon.
Re: Is It True That All Girls Have Some Form Of Lesbianism In Them by ifiyoma(f): 6:08am On Oct 17, 2009
OAM4J:

You are also not far from becomming one soon.

i will think about what you say mr analyzer
roooool eyes
Re: Is It True That All Girls Have Some Form Of Lesbianism In Them by aomom(m): 6:10am On Oct 17, 2009
Rooneyboy:

The poster is just nursing the idea of practicing with it with her fellow woman ,go ahead ,nothing do u , when your done come back and tell us your experience .

haba is that a gud advice?
Re: Is It True That All Girls Have Some Form Of Lesbianism In Them by Nobody: 3:36am On Feb 27, 2010
hollandis:

My virgin girlfriend,23 years hates the sight of another female's bosom.Maybe you are a little depraved.

so this your girlfriend should be 24 this year assuming she's a live person and not synthetic (ie plastic)
Re: Is It True That All Girls Have Some Form Of Lesbianism In Them by Duniverse(m): 4:18am On Feb 27, 2010
tpia.:

so this your girlfriend should be 24 this year assuming she's a live person and not synthetic (ie plastic)
How did u know dat ur girlfriend is a virgin? Or is what she told you
Re: Is It True That All Girls Have Some Form Of Lesbianism In Them by tweetch(f): 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2010
wat datz false
Re: Is It True That All Girls Have Some Form Of Lesbianism In Them by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2010
tpia.:

What?? You mean to tell me he hasnt dumped her yet? I taught he only dates teenagers? Because according to him a girl is past her sell by date after 21

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? / G-string In Pocket! / How Do You Start And Sustain An Exciting Discussion With A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.