Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Dating A Girl/guy Knowing He/she Has A Serious Date But U Dont Care? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Girl/guy Knowing He/she Has A Serious Date But U Dont Care? (773 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / We Can't Date But We Do Have Sex / 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Girl/guy Knowing He/she Has A Serious Date But U Dont Care? by BeautfulB(f): 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2009
Have u ever dated a guy/girl knowing he/she has a serious date, u eat and gist with the person and u don't give a Dem if the person might harm you?

Please i want to know, and your experience.
thanks wink
Re: Dating A Girl/guy Knowing He/she Has A Serious Date But U Dont Care? by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2009
WTF. why would you go out with someone that can harm you ?

I say as long as intentions are clear, nothing to fear.
Re: Dating A Girl/guy Knowing He/she Has A Serious Date But U Dont Care? by BeautfulB(f): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2009
my dear there is alot to fear
Re: Dating A Girl/guy Knowing He/she Has A Serious Date But U Dont Care? by Ben13: 10:15am On Oct 19, 2009
why the question since you already know?
Re: Dating A Girl/guy Knowing He/she Has A Serious Date But U Dont Care? by AniLee(f): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2009
now I wonder what would make me go out with someone who is potentially or rather declared dangerous to my wellfare. I mean, how, why, etc?? Unless am some sort of sadist or masochist
Re: Dating A Girl/guy Knowing He/she Has A Serious Date But U Dont Care? by ladyhard(f): 10:45am On Oct 19, 2009
It will be stupid of me to go out with a guy who wants to harm me.
Re: Dating A Girl/guy Knowing He/she Has A Serious Date But U Dont Care? by gingeranny(f): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2009
What does serious date mean?
Re: Dating A Girl/guy Knowing He/she Has A Serious Date But U Dont Care? by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2009
gingeranny:

What does serious date mean?

abeg stop acting like a mugu
Re: Dating A Girl/guy Knowing He/she Has A Serious Date But U Dont Care? by gingeranny(f): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2009
Maybe i'm stupid
Re: Dating A Girl/guy Knowing He/she Has A Serious Date But U Dont Care? by sweetcoint(f): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2009
@Topic
if i find out that my guy is in a serious relationship with someone knowing he's going to spend the rest of his life with her, then i quite cos men are deceivers
Re: Dating A Girl/guy Knowing He/she Has A Serious Date But U Dont Care? by ebila(m): 10:16am On Oct 20, 2009
Beautful.B:

Have u ever dated a guy/girl knowing he/she has a serious date, u eat and gist with the person and u don't give a Dem if the person might harm you?

Please i want to know, and your experience.
thanks wink
Yup! I had a gurl once who told me bout her serious relationship but went ahead to date her cos i was so crazy bout her,and she ended up goin' back to him(she told me from d start dat it could happen).I think bout her a whole lot even up till now. cry cry cry It's really a bad idea,trust me!!!
Re: Dating A Girl/guy Knowing He/she Has A Serious Date But U Dont Care? by sweetcoint(f): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2009
ebila:

Yup! I had a gurl once who told me bout her serious relationship but went ahead to date her cos i was so crazy bout her,and she ended up goin' back to him(she told me from d start dat it could happen).I think bout her a whole lot even up till now. cry cry cry It's really a bad idea,trust me!!!
AM VERY SORRY FOR WAT HAPPEN, I THINK IS AN EXPERIENCE
Re: Dating A Girl/guy Knowing He/she Has A Serious Date But U Dont Care? by gingeranny(f): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2009
oh is also in a serious relationship-i see what it means now!!!!
Re: Dating A Girl/guy Knowing He/she Has A Serious Date But U Dont Care? by Youngpo413: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2015
sweetcoint:
@Topic
if i find out that my guy is in a serious relationship with someone knowing he's going to spend the rest of his life with her, then i quite cos men are deceivers
ladies are what then?
I'm not sure you will quit if the guy is rich,just like every other naija lady,you won't mind being the second or third as long money is flowing...b!tches

(1) (Reply)

She Wants Me Now / Teenage Love Affair / Shld I Stay Or Let Her Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.