Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY (38359 Views)

Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / "Being Married In Nigeria Is Inconveniencing" - Lady On Twitter Says / Help! My Friend Is Afraid Of Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Chukazu: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Afraid of being a slave wife or a house wife sad

there's no institution, more noble than been a house wife.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Anusiemgood(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
am scared of been cheated coz am a jealous lover,i can kill if i found her cheating on me.
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Maturedkid(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
AuroraB:
Huh
am dead serious check my profile and WhatsApp me if you doubt, and make sure you have a solution, dats if you know what enuresis means, no offence.
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Irishrena1(f): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
Fairgodwin:
My ONLY fear is the fact that I won't be able to stay alone anymore. The fact that I won't be able to sleep alone and wake innocently alone. Oh I so much enjoy being alone and spending time with myself all by myself.
#teamloners

Proudly

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
Anuoluwapo3054:
lol... You tell me.... Are we talking about marrying a stranger here?
No even though both spouses are lovers, the husband will still take advantage because of his ego or authority figure
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by sisisioge: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
SavageGarden:

Thanks a lot ma'am, truth is, most of the time we lie to ourselves and in order to impress some folks in our lives friends; family; people who wouldn't be there to face the music when it all goes crumbling down. I know myself I know what I can stand, i've been with girls, I love myself some company sometimes not like I'm some hermit crab! I can share my space but not for damn long, sleeping up with some bae going shopping having them emotionally attached those things don't give me joy! I get grief and it's much more futile and profoundly wicked for someone like myself to get married eventually 'cos everyone else is getting married regardless of love she'll suffer! she'll bloody suffer I'm not particularly good at caring who is anyway with time this me me thing will set in. I look at my parents and I see it sometimes! it's too much pressure ma'am we don't necessarily need to get married to feel complete but society ruined things and the gullible weak at heart individuals fall hook line and sinker for it. I mean for a pastor to take it upon himself to chastise single folks and you don't expect divorce rate to grow! fat chance! let's stay true to ourselves it's the easy way out unless of cos you agree to change if you can.

Oh darling, I think I'm in love with you already. Your candidness is outa this world! Yeah, tell it as it! All cards on the table man...nothing beats knowing your limits and being truthful about it.

God created us differently. Where you totally wanna enjoy your solitude, I wanna share my world. Yes, marriage isn't for everyone dude. People like you are better off making money...spend your time with work dearie. When you grow old, your billions will still take care of you. That's the truth! You sha know the old boy of the playboy mansion ba? The guy is a legend! Enjoy...I feel you wink

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by skup008(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ifakiland:
Am actually scared of marrying the wrong woman. Cos gals av a way of changing after wedding, d angelic make up filled face turns into a pimples colony early in d mrn in bed with u....den she starts getting fat, skipping baths, nagging, etc.
I'm also scared am gonna cheat on my wife...if she stops been d gal I fell in love with after wedding!

You nailed it, seriously.
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Maturedkid(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
Cholls:
my brother tell me this is a joke.
my bros no be joke ooo am dead serious
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by viktor01(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ending up with the wrong woman scares me like hell.

I will no longer be the free man I am, I am not scared of losing my Job as it is but the very moment you get married, responsibilities will make

you scared of even saying your mind.

Mehn... it is all filled with many what ifs..Why is it always what if?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
To be able to do what I want with no boundaries undecided
emmykk:
grin grin there is this my tenant around 54 years old lady.

no husband,no children visits her,we just felt she may have divorce or not marry,she do bring young men once in a while to the house.she work with state civil servant.she live alone for the pass 4 yrs

Is this the kind of life you want or is too extreme.tell me what you mean by free if you are up to marriagable age?
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by sosa993: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
Biim:

Same here plus I am scared of being a doormat and being abused in any way. It all narrows down to my phobia of marrying the wrong man.

same here, am scared of been my husband maltreating me,so scared

1 Like

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by sosa993: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
Biim:

Same here plus I am scared of being a doormat and being abused in any way. It all narrows down to my phobia of marrying the wrong man.

same here, am scared of my husband maltreating me,so scared
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
No even though both spouses are lovers, the husband will still take advantage because of his ego or authority figure
well.... I agree with you sha, Some men are egoistic....

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Akinaukwa: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Fear is associated with immaturity. You must let go fear if you are ready to marry or let in fear if you are not yet ready to settle down. But with God giving the direction and piloting the ship you have nothing to be afraid of.
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
You don't know riri again? Na wa for you oh
FelixCulpa:

Who b dat person for your dp ooo

Na dat one b my fear

1 Like

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Cholls(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Maturedkid:
my bros no be joke ooo am dead serious
my brother how old are you?

have you gone for check-ups

hope its not related to kidney disease.
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
I'm glad you understand smiley
Anuoluwapo3054:
well.... I agree with you sha, Some men are egoistic....
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by viktor01(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
tommynico:

currently dating a gal with an attitude opposite of teaching, wenever she gets upset, it gets worse as she always demand me to say sorry all the time. She always preach herslf to all the time sayin am this, am that...it's so boring listening to her say all that.

All those egotistic attitude and guys are meant to listen all the time as well as remember every little bit of it just to impress her.
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lol.... well I have just two fears;

1) won't I get bored with the same person (cuz i dont plan to have a polygamous home)?

2) I hope I won't lack the financial capability to keep the family running.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by engrelvis(m): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
All of u shud relax.marriage is no big deal.I shud know. V being in it for 12yrs.d keyword is understanding each other n being tolerant. because my God u will so annoy each other u will thinking who d hell did I just marry?forget pride n move on.there is no competition in marriage.let yr wife know u r always there for her n vice versa.always known u come from different family background so u can never reason d same way. Sometimes form mugu for d sake of peace(it does nt reduce yr being a man )n vice versa.n lastly pray together n put everything In God hands

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by kokoboy4life(m): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
The great Fela Anikulapo Kuti said if you decided to go into marriage unionism that mean you will be a custodian to Suffering. In Yoruba language he said it means IGBE IYAWO

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by PINES: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
I hate it when the woman waits for me to spicen everything up!

Most women are selfish. They only think of what you have done, will do, or should do for them. Everything you do should please them because they think they are angels or Queens. Nonsense!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by AuroraB(f): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
Maturedkid:
am dead serious check my profile and WhatsApp me if you doubt, and make sure you have a solution, dats if you know what enuresis means, no offence.
Sorry. I thought it's one of those NL jokes. Go see a doctor.
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by mengho(m): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
Shes gonna stop me from playing my video games & am pretty sure she won't like it when I maxed out the sound system when playing call of duty .... So my future wife most be a gamer or computer geek that way we can play games together & I don't have to worry about buying expensive bags & shoes but a new gaming rig every few years

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
God forbid bad tin for my enemy undecided
Chukazu:

there's no institution, more noble than been a house wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Shym3xx: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
kokoboy4life:
The great Fela Anikulapo Kuti said if you decided to go into marriage unionism that mean you will be a custodian to Suffering. In Yoruba language he said it means IGBE IYAWO

Lol.

[img]http://ionetheurbandaily.files./2014/01/diddybopgif.gif?w=500&h=286[/img]

This is why I'm a big fan of the GREAT Fela Kuti. He was a prophet, yo.

I need to get a tattoo of the legend on my body. Fela Kuti!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Rick9(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Finance and being faithful and responsible
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Prosperus(m): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ifakiland:
Am actually scared of marrying the wrong woman. Cos gals av a way of changing after wedding, d angelic make up filled face turns into a pimples colony early in d mrn in bed with u....den she starts getting fat, skipping baths, nagging, etc.
I'm also scared am gonna cheat on my wife...if she stops been d gal I fell in love with after wedding!

you are very correct bro. The fear of getting married give me nightmare sometimes. i ask myself what about if this is not the true character of the woman.

When i was still an undergraduate, all i look after is beauty,shape and height but now my philosophy has changed as i become older. I now look for something outside outward beauty, before the external attraction.

getting a good woman nowdays is very difficult . i just pray i don't make the wrong choice.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by PINES: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
engrelvis:
All of u shud relax.marriage is no big deal.I shud know. V being in it for 12yrs.d keyword is understanding each other n being tolerant. because my God u will so annoy each other u will thinking who d hell did I just marry?forget pride n move on.there is no competition in marriage.let yr wife know u r always there for her n vice versa.always known u come from different family background so u can never reason d same way. Sometimes form mugu for d sake of peace(it does nt reduce yr being a man )n vice versa.n lastly pray together n put everything In God hands

I love this! But sir, try and use the correct English words next time. Something as good as this should be written as clear as possible. People would learn from it.
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Lol.... well I have just two fears;

1) won't I get bored with the same person (cuz i dont plan to have a polygamous home)?

2) I hope I won't lack the financial capability to keep the family running.

Getting bored remains sacrosanct in a monogamy but it's temporary. Sometimes bored sometimes Not Board.

Financial capability: That one is life, maychance can happens to anyone.

This are my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by slap1(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
Not being able to provide for my family (financially) and of course settling down with the wrong person. The first reason is stil number one.
Re: What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY by JayJustus(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
scared of Nigerian girls!!!! okay, thanks, bye

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) / Man Struggles To Carry His Pregnant Wife In Maternity Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.