Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) (54792 Views)

Ekiti Muslims Protest Mosque Demolition As Crisis Looms / Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency / Nigeria Goes From Powerhouse To Pariah As 'hurricane' Hits Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by mandax: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
Almajiri Voodoo Economics. Proceeds from sales of assets don't revive Economy.
Rather, when you sell assets, you further impoverish the country.

Proceeds from exports of goods and services mostly prop up a country's Economy.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by izmango: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
How much be the prize my daddy wan buy one for me grin grin
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Nightshift(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
flyingsnail:

Ego ole ka ana ere? Kam kpo madu abuo na ariaaria Aba ka ha weta the money ! cool

Ndi ara
There is nothing like 'the money' in Igbo language. Ka mü kpö nmadu abuo na Ariaria Aba ka ha nweta ego ole ha kwüru. If you want to write in Igbo, please do but make sure you minimize Engrigbo as possible. Chijioke Mbanefo siri anyi süba asusu Igbo. Igbo amaka!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by matrixme(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
Baba Daura, why not consider selling Aso rock? Imagine a rich expense of prime real estate with all bells and whistles sitting away gulping money like Its nothing?
You could move down to one of those hotels you siezed from the former thieves. After all I heard the president of the Republic of Benin doesn't stay in the state house. The street he lives is constantly guided by soldiers 24/7 in Cotonou
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
Realist2:
Buhari mr ' integrity ' he is selling only 2 Boeing ?, what can that do to the economy that is dip-necked in recession ?, .
The other day he announced 50% cut in his salary, now we don't know where the deducted salary goes to.
I smell another integrity staunch for the zombies to masturbate on.
I now completely believe that buhari is not serious at all. In d first place what do we need such a large fleet for?and now dat d country is in recession he only wants to sell just 2 jets of d fleet. Dat old man just deceived us dat he was prudent b4 elections but we can now see he's as flamboyant as his predecessors. Buhari a total disappointment despite d fact dat I campaigned for him. Oh God!pls kindly take control of our dear nation from all these wild wolfs calling demselves our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Vokians(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
I am interested in buying one. Can payment be made installmentally? smiley
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by pawesome(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
Demdem:

They are nothing but inconsequential fools. They can't be pleased.
like you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by namuguibe(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
He should sell all of them and switch to camel because that would match his rate of thinking & taking actions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by gomina001: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2016
you can only read but lack understanding
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by WesBreezy: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
Buubuu I'm interested,forward your celli for pricing and your national acct. Details for payment. Sharp sharp before I enter Aba buy same for less price
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by tuniski: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
proeast:
Out of 12 jets, the dullard wants to sell 2 and keep 10 and he wants us to clap for him A fellow African country had just one and the wise president and humane president had to sell it!!
Abegi kudos to him. The rest should be given to Airforce. However we must continue to engage them.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by namuguibe(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
Vokians:
I am interested in buying one. Can payment be made installmentally? smiley
Bros, you don finish paying for that motorcycle? tongue
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by namuguibe(m): 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
tuniski:

Abegi kudos to him. The rest should be given to Airforce. However we must continue to engage them.
what will air force do with luxury jets ?? Transfer generals from Abuja to Lagos??
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Vokians(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
After all I heard the president of the Republic of Benin doesn't stay in the state house. The street he lives is constantly guided by soldiers 24/7 in Cotonou[/quote] You heard, have you confirmed?
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
But how is this going to help the common man or boost the economy? Jokers
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by tuniski: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
namuguibe:
what will air force do with luxury jets ?? Transfer generals from Abuja to Lagos??
It is part of it! Whatever use they can put them to. Next time we are having sporting competitions they should convey athletes with them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Miles300: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
They will use the proceed to pay salaries , e no dey pass that one
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Vokians(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
namuguibe:
Bros, you don finish paying for that motorcycle? tongue
Bros you made me laugh loud.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Blakenails(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
Thick as Thieves
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
flyingsnail:

Ego ole ka ana ere? Kam kpo madu abuo na ariaaria Aba ka ha weta the money ! cool

Ndi ara
hahhaha Nne oburo obere ndi ara.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by ceezarhh(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
*dials Dangote's number* Me: Hello Sir...can you borrow me any 100 million you're not using
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Deepfreezer(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Chii efolu ndi ara. Their should be only 2jets left.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Youngzedd(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
flyingsnail:

Ndi ara

Proudly 5%. We feed the 95%
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Dee60: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
Are some of the people commenting here listening to themselves?

If they dont sell, you abuse. If they sell you still abuse.

If they sell secrtely, you abuse that they want to sell our aseets secretly. Now they do it by open bid so that it can be transparent, yet you still abuse.

They sell 2, you abuse. If they sell 9, you will abuse that they want to sell all our assets.

When they were not selling you cried, now that they are selling you are yelling!

What a generation!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Youngzedd(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
Why not sell 9 and leave 3.

What the heck are they doing with the remaining 10
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by charmosky(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
Buy and wait for EFCC for proof of financial source....blind man...leading blind ppl...lol
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by xreal: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
rusher14:
Wailers.

You said they should sell them and they've followed your suggestion yet you wail.

Dem take am swear for you?

No mind dem, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by charmosky(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
Make e no forget to join Nigerian police for wetin ihm wan sale....
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by ArabMopol(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Nigeria is a joke, all his suggestions are dead on arrival, Buhari is a dullard
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Don't deceive the public, if the aircraft are truely for sales, Buhari himself will be the first bidder

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by theunmistakeabl: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
rusher14:
Wailers.

You said they should sell them and they've followed your suggestion yet you wail.

Dem take am swear for you?
How some folks that I assume drank breast milk still support Buhari till today baffles me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi / Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash / Real Reasons Tinubu Appointed New Service Chiefs, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.