Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) (54786 Views)

Ekiti Muslims Protest Mosque Demolition As Crisis Looms / Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency / Nigeria Goes From Powerhouse To Pariah As 'hurricane' Hits Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by coursehybridrep(m): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2016
DesChyko:
F**k. Is Nigeria rich enough to use ten jets?

The hell are they flying to.

Market eleven and keep one!

If it get damaged, market it too.

The way you campaigned, I was thinking all your movements will be done by BRT and camels undecided

camels kwa.na waoh
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by 4wrd9ja: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2016
ifyeez:
Buhari number one scammer in Nigeria, yahoo boiz dey learn work where that man dey for scam.
His own must be yahoo plus, because I can't understand how otherwise intelligent people will fall for the scam of a certificate less person very strange.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by pawesome(m): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
Demdem:

I am pleased. Not like u lot. So u are among.
if u say so..only dose dt re among knw dose dt belong wit em bruv!
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by JimiOgunlola: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
More of Politics than real economizing. Who be fool? grin
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by emyrald91(m): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Realist2:
Buhari mr ' integrity ' he is selling only 2 Boeing ?, what can that do to the economy that is dip-necked in recession ?, .
The other day he announced 50% cut in his salary, now we don't know where the deducted salary goes to.
I smell another integrity staunch for the zombies to masturbate on.

did you not read also that he still earn his full salary with the vice president due to some politics involved?
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Rrankdonga(m): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
Demdem:

Ask ur papa. He knows the answer. Never in ur life ask me foolish questions.
I will ask you a million time !diot. Come and kill me if e pain you.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Demdem(m): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
Rrankdonga:
I will ask you a million times !diot. Come and kill me if e pain you.

Ok then continue to ask me foolish questions till u kpeme.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Emassive(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ur medical attention na Home service u need cause you won't be allowed around other sick people like u
Demdem:

Bigot, u sound lost. Ur bigotry is gradually turning up to a deranged being. Watch it.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
Demdem:

Ok then continue to ask me foolish questions till u kpeme.
Sadist wharaup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dambaba Suntai Is Dead / How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) / You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.