Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) (54791 Views)

Ekiti Muslims Protest Mosque Demolition As Crisis Looms / Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency / Nigeria Goes From Powerhouse To Pariah As 'hurricane' Hits Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by sainthumble: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hope una no go sell d masses after selling all d assets. Na joke I DE joke o
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by solok: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
grin shocked undecided
flyingsnail:

Ego ole ka ana ere? Kam kpo madu abuo na ariaaria Aba ka ha weta the money ! cool

Ndi ara

ibu onyi ara! Onu ne kwuru oha!
Onyi ofia!!
Mechi onu! Ina nu??!
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Rrankdonga(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
Demdem:
Excellent development. We called for this and baba is listening. 2 not enough but is a good start.
where has your ignorant arss been?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by yinkuzzy: 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Make buhari advertise for sales of Aso rock too becos Nigerians are suffering.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by henribj(m): 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2016
i hear the monthly salary of governors is in the millions range, and i wonder, why are these people not reducing their monthly salary? the amount of money we would be saving per month will go some way to assisting the country init?
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by deyemie(m): 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
MARKone:
A year plus gone, na now him wan sell off some presidential jets, after people have written about it. Besides the presidential fleet is said to consists of up to 12 aircrafts, and they want us to clap for them, for selling just two, them never serious. Change should begin with them. Sell the goddamn things off or leave just two. His counterpart dey enter economy class, that is how to cut cost!!
so you want ur commander in chief to fly commercial? R u comparing nigeria to Tanzania ni??
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/212015-presidential-jets-go-presidency.html
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by mickool(m): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
Change begins with buhari is working.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by biggy26: 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
After u buy, efcc go visit u....funny people.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
MARKone:
A year plus gone, na now him wan sell off some presidential jets, after people have written about it. Besides the presidential fleet is said to consists of up to 12 aircrafts, and they want us to clap for them, for selling just two, them never serious. Change should begin with them. Sell the goddamn things off or leave just two. His counterpart dey enter economy class, that is how to cut cost!!

If ur GEJ sold any or more than the 2 u mentioned, buhari will have less aircraft to sell undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by biggy26: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
GoggleB:
They wud still sell it to themselves..
Bunch of thieves..
After d purchase efcc will come knocking...funny country!
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by ncoolsome(m): 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
proeast:
Out of 12 jets, the dullard wants to sell 2 and keep 10 and he wants us to clap for him A fellow African country had just one and the wise president and humane president had to sell it!!

this time read slowly where the article stated that some will be given to the airforce...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by akilo1: 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
How much?I am interested but hope the price won't pass what I budgeted? ;Dchange begin with me grin
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
Moreoffaith:
Interesting....FG should inform all the general overseas, I am very sure our churches are not as broke as the Nation. grin grin

Ipolowo oja to badt....Era moinmoin e jeko ooo.
Churches don't use second new jets. Look for Amaechi, tinubu et al to buy it.
In Nigeria politicians are free to steal money and buy jet.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by lagosrd: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Trap...... Emi ko (no be me) moyeeeee. Buy am make Dem arrest you. That presidential jet Na to catch big thieves oooooo.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by higherpower: 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
bettercreature:
I still believe they should be sold secretly as this will further drive the investors away.Infact we seriously need propaganda TV channels at the moment to paint our economic in flying colours rather than advertising the sale of presidential jets
Ask the Russians,Chinese,Iranians,Turkish,Americans the magic of propaganda tv networks

how would selling few jets out of 12 GEJ bought amount to lack of confidence!?
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Emy4u(m): 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
flyingsnail:

Ego ole ka ana ere? Kam kpo madu abuo na ariaaria Aba ka ha weta the money ! cool

Ndi ara

Lol. Nnegi zuru gi nkepmo
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
nwakibie3:
When he campaigned to be President, the then APC candidate @MBuhari, if you recall, promised to look at the presidential air fleet...

..with view to cutting down on waste.

As if he meant that statement.......... if not because of the recession would he have tried disposing them? but why sell only 2 out of 10, why not sell 8 and leave 2?
You just read my mind
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by tiwiex(m): 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2016
kraftykc:

Please quote the WAILERS that posted BEFORE you.

Na recession be their reason for selling sef. Dem no even sabi do like say dem de fulfill their promises. Issok
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Fingesi(m): 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
Oya na., Mr Dangote, have you not seen this. Stop pretending like you did not see it o. Dont be shy. Or you want make we come beg you.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by pedel: 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
IVORY2009:

Bro, buy it @ ur own risk, do you want EFCC/DSS to come looking for you? how did you get such monies? wat do you do for a living? grin grin

jail dey hungry you maybe!!
Bros I don change my mind. I am no longer interested.
They already have a buyer among themselves. That announcement is just a formality.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Davonjagah(m): 12:11am On Oct 05, 2016
make them put for olx...
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by arresa: 12:19am On Oct 05, 2016
MizMyColi:

Dude, how you lot go about defending this demi-god is brazenly bizzare.

Receive Sense In Jesus Name!

Shouldn't you be calling him out on the excess spending? Shouldn't you be doing your bit of nation building by reminding him that he doesn't need 10 aircrafts in the PAF and that prior to this time, he had hinted he'd sell em off?

Did you not read up there that a world power like Japan has just 2 aircrafts as their PAF?

Did Buhari not announce to the world that we are Broke?
Does it not leave more to be imagined?
TSA= 60 Billion Naira
PAF= 5.8 Billion Naira.

Where then is the change?
What exactly is this administration doing differently?

Same old sharp practices, Different Modus Operandi.

FG Spends N5.8bn On Presidential Jets In Six Months

https://www.nairaland.com/2735354/fg-spends-n5.8bn-presidential-jets

Truckpusher:
What else were you expecting from some bunch of freeloaders who has a very strong parasitic nature to survive?

APC is a scam
Buhari is a scam
Nigeria is a scam.

The above is what popular wailers and village Igbos wrote a few months ago about the same issue.

Now that PMB is doing exactly what they cried and wailed over, it's a different story, it's the same mindless and thoughtless hypocritical wailing and crying....

These confused Igbos and anti Nigerian clowns are lost I swear... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Tyviv(f): 2:10am On Oct 05, 2016
Good idea
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by HIV1: 3:32am On Oct 05, 2016
Nice one , make I go buy am before Dangote shows interest
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by saudatu(m): 4:09am On Oct 05, 2016
I stand with the FG on this. smiley
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Ajalekoko76(m): 4:23am On Oct 05, 2016
9ja Pastors will buy it,thanks to regular tithes and donations. Recession no dey for 9ja church.
9ja pastors don't have conscience,flexing with Jet while poor members trek and at best enter keke napep afta ritual tithing and ungodly donations to cultists branding as Pastors
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Spidermon: 4:40am On Oct 05, 2016
Let them go and dismantle those aircrafts at Ladipo. E go sell faster as spare parts.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 05, 2016
The FG should sell 8 of the jets, and add an A350-900 or B787-9.
The latter two jets are super fuel-efficient and could fly for 15+ hours non stop.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by samwhite2000(m): 5:10am On Oct 05, 2016
higherpower:

how would selling few jets out of 12 GEJ bought amount to lack of confidence!?
gej bought d jets when Nigeria haven't been diagnosed by PMB
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by samwhite2000(m): 5:15am On Oct 05, 2016
Call O.B.O on 08149068541 or CR7 on +1 3476502214 name dem fit buy am,, mind you buhari, if you wan sell more tell me, Mikel go buy for sale on aso rock call 08108606984
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:23am On Oct 05, 2016
DesChyko:
F**k. Is Nigeria rich enough to use ten jets?

The hell are they flying to.

Market eleven and keep one!

If it get damaged, market it too.

The way you campaigned, I was thinking all your movements will be done by BRT and camels undecided
no,his movements will be done by his cows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) / You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi / Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.