Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) (54785 Views)

Ekiti Muslims Protest Mosque Demolition As Crisis Looms / Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency / Nigeria Goes From Powerhouse To Pariah As 'hurricane' Hits Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by engrflames: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by designking: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
GEJ added more jets

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Yeligray(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
I don't get where he is going with this... Becuz as i am well aware of there is money in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by rawpadgin(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
n
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by DeKen: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
Finally!
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Shiifi(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
kk
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by kraftykc(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
rusher14:
Wailers.

You said they should sell them and they've followed your suggestion yet you wail.

Dem take am swear for you?

Please quote the WAILERS that posted BEFORE you.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by menix(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
Buhari for collect Pride price ontop him daughter head, make him also use am for the economy...
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Richy4(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
The next president might buy another 2 or more when he/she goes into power...... He should just let it be....
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
Just 2?
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by drLammy(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2016
abeg help me find out how much for last last as em yoruba go say (elo ni jale jale)..I wan strt dey use am for my campus here..thanks
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by arewafederation: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
proeast:
Out of 12 jets, the dullard wants to sell 2 and keep 10 and he wants us to clap for him A fellow African country had just one and the wise president and humane president had to sell it!!

I am sure the Commander of the Presidential air fleet will any time from now, call you to a ceremony...

...at which he will hand over some other aircraft to the Airforce for their operations.

Some of the aircrafts will be handed over to the Nigerian Air force to boost their operations.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Who he Epp Wetin d Remaining 10 dey DO
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by IVORY2009(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
pedel:
I am interested. I know they are going to sell them at half the market value for their cronies.

Bro, buy it @ ur own risk, do you want EFCC/DSS to come looking for you? how did you get such monies? wat do you do for a living? grin grin

jail dey hungry you maybe!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by wakes: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ungwa! Ka hegen a hii kwagh kpor kpor ye.
Ayatutu ka uno?
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by cyber5(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
RolaDiva; Should i buy you one....
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by sekundosekundo: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
flyingsnail:

Ego ole ka ana ere? Kam kpo madu abuo na ariaaria Aba ka ha weta the money ! cool

Ndi ara

Nne, odi Kibu nwa afo Ngwa.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by DrinkWater10: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
Demdem:
They are nothing but inconsequential fools. They can't be pleased.
Jeez Mods should do something about this guy's vitriolic comment. Any ways i can bet that a pastor would end up buying those jets.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by franugo(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
undecided

Damilolababy:
Lalasticlala. i wished nairaland Has radio or television station. i would like it better..
undecided
Damilolababy:
Lalasticlala. i wished nairaland Has radio or television station. i would like it better..

undecided
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by muller101(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Etongo enyam mkpo ufok. That's good.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by nwakibie3(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
When he campaigned to be President, the then APC candidate @MBuhari, if you recall, promised to look at the presidential air fleet...

..with view to cutting down on waste.

As if he meant that statement.......... if not because of the recession would he have tried disposing them? but why sell only 2 out of 10, why not sell 8 and leave 2?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
flyingsnail:

Ego ole ka ana ere? Kam kpo madu abuo na ariaaria Aba ka ha weta the money ! cool

Ndi ara

jet uwa mmebi
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by happiness2020(f): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
rusher14:
Wailers.

You said they should sell them and they've followed your suggestion yet you wail.

Dem take am swear for you?
as in I no know their problem at all, dem go well for everything even if 1 dollar becomes #1 dem go still wail and Na empty barrel na him dey make noise pass

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by MrPIE(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dem bobo!!!
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by opribo(m): 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
Bubu is on a mission to either kill Nigeria or repair her, one of the two will surely manifest sooner than later. As he is selling assets so he is selling properties, hope he wont sell us Nigerians along with the assets.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by collinskoko14: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Realist2:
Buhari mr ' integrity ' he is selling only 2 Boeing ?, what can that do to the economy that is dip-necked in recession ?, .
The other day he announced 50% cut in his salary, now we don't know where the deducted salary goes to.
I smell another integrity staunch for the zombies to masturbate on.

He decides to sell some Presidential jets and now your problem is that he is selling only 2

Nothing wey Buhari go do Nigerians must complain

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Oforleta(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
Sincerely I've being trying to convince my self that Buhari's APC government means well for Nigeria and Nigerians but I've being disappointed on daily basis by their style of governance. I don't exactly know where this country is heading to; but from look of things,its does appears its heading towards the rock.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Louiscutedude(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Oforleta(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Sincerely I've being trying to convince my self that Buhari's APC government means well for Nigeria and Nigerians but I've being disappointed on daily basis by their style of governance. I don't exactly know where this country is heading to; but from look of things,its does appears its heading towards the rock. May God never allow this to happen. #CutTheCostOfGovornanceNow

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Wolexdey(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
When will the salaries and allowances of the Senators and governors be reduced?

That also will help boost the economy and save the Nation from wasteful spending.

Mr President! Urgent consideration oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Number Of Dead Men Appointed By Buhari Increases To 5 / Boko Haram Members Killed In Biu (Photo) / Dambaba Suntai Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.