Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) (54789 Views)

Ekiti Muslims Protest Mosque Demolition As Crisis Looms / Buhari To Reduce His 10 Presidential Jets – Presidency / Nigeria Goes From Powerhouse To Pariah As 'hurricane' Hits Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by engrkaz(m): 5:41am On Oct 05, 2016
Is it first body? What is d taxiing capacity? Pls contact on whatsapp for more pix of d engine, is it twin turbo? And the last price? As a minimum wage worker, I love d baby but I only have 17k naira, I would deal if you can prove its not stolen.. Cos I no want SARS wahala....ds is my number 0801187654..
Tnx
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:45am On Oct 05, 2016
ceeethru:
I don't think such idea has anything to do wit our collapsed economy.
I don't want to say his incompetence. I think it will be more meaningful if he can embark on reduction of cost of governance.
Always ask for clarification if things appear not to be clear. Selling those will not just make money available to the government but also save the money that is always budgeted for their maintenance.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by emi14: 6:10am On Oct 05, 2016
Make him buy more. Nonsense
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by seguntijan(m): 6:12am On Oct 05, 2016
Is this CHANGE enough?
President Buhari proposed sale of 2 out of 11 private jets and gullible Nigerians won't let us hear word.
2 out of 11 fah!
What does he need 9 jets for?
Is this the kind of change you are hoping for?
What is wrong with us?
Let nobody tell me about hopeless PDP that did nothing about the fleet, if they are worth considering Buhari won't be president today.
# WeCanDoBetter
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by greatermax77(m): 6:12am On Oct 05, 2016
We are in recession, so I can not price one more than eighteen thousand naira that is national minimum wage.
Afterall, the jet is over used.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 6:16am On Oct 05, 2016
Realist2:
Buhari mr ' integrity ' he is selling only 2 Boeing ?, what can that do to the economy that is dip-necked in recession ?, .
The other day he announced 50% cut in his salary, now we don't know where the deducted salary goes to.
I smell another integrity staunch for the zombies to masturbate on.

Selling in dollars...
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by emi14: 6:16am On Oct 05, 2016
So his tired of traveling. He think leadership is best done on the air
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by emeka2847: 6:18am On Oct 05, 2016
Buhari is just joking.
2 out of 11 is 18.2%.
So Buhari's score is 18.2% so far. He should try harder.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by mayortm001(m): 6:28am On Oct 05, 2016
they would sell it to themselves Ndi ochi.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by cindyrocks(f): 6:29am On Oct 05, 2016
I will ask my buddy Mark Zuckerberg to buy it for me.

Mark is a bae.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 05, 2016
I thought the reduction will be like 8 out of the 11 Pot calling kettle black!!!! Yeye dey smell.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:58am On Oct 05, 2016
Love Machine:
Nigeria is not broke.Dont mind buhari.Na buhari go still buy am at #10k

I was trying to explain how corrupted the average Nigerian Mind is to my friend. He didn't understand. You just helped me to to show him an example.

The average Nigerian youth that was born from the 70s knows no other way other than the corrupt way(Blocking, special-Centre, who-know-man, etc) I do not blame them though, however this is dangerous as these people have become parents and I wonder what they are teaching their children.

How can you say that Buhari would sell the JETS to himself or his croonies? This was the way things used to be agreed. But Now, things are changing. In the first place, the sale wouldn't have been announced publicly.You just hear that it has been sold.

Things can be done right once again in Nigeria, gone are those days of wuru wuru in everything.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Electroweb(m): 7:04am On Oct 05, 2016
Make i quickly go buy. I hope its affordable.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by buchilino(m): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2016
pacino26:
Hope FG won't sell it back to itself as was seen with the LASG on the Helicopter saga. Meantime how much does it go for plus the VIN grin grin grin grin has it been painted before

ABEG DAT BIG BOAT DAT LASG BOUGHT UNDER OGA FASH ADMIN, DO U NO WAT HAPPENED 2 IT. D BOAT OR HOTEL AS D LASG CALL IT, WAS PARKED NEAR BONNY CAMP VI. ANYTIME I GO 2 VI THEN I USE 2 ADMIRE IT.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by hylyne(m): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2016
Hope they would also cancel all monetary allocations From the 2016 budget to those jets.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2016
Day just break abi?...& how come 2 out of 12?....govt. Of foo.ls, by foo.ls, for foo.ls!!!
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by tonygmail: 7:12am On Oct 05, 2016
Make buhari sell remain o when i become president make i continue frm were e stop sell
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Electroweb(m): 7:18am On Oct 05, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

I was trying to explain how corrupted the average Nigerian Mind is to my friend. He didn't understand. You just helped me to to show him an example.

The average Nigerian youth that was born from the 70s knows no other way other than the corrupt way(Blocking, special-Centre, who-know-man, etc) I do not blame them though, however this is dangerous as these people have become parents and I wonder what they are teaching their children.

How can you say that Buhari would sell the JETS to himself or his croonies? This was the way things used to be agreed. But Now, things are changing. In the first place, the sale wouldn't have been announced publicly.You just hear that it has been sold.

Things can be done right once again in Nigeria, gone are those days of wuru wuru in everything.

Well! well!! well!!! See how you have selected an age group to point fingers at. Are you telling me that those born before the 70s are the saints? What is the percentage of those born after the 70s are in this present government or have been in the past governments? Check your facts well. Nigeria's problem cuts across all ages but started from the people that took over from the whites (post independence).
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by frubben(m): 7:30am On Oct 05, 2016
Oga he ain't fulfilling any dirty promises, it's because of crisis that why he is selling it.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by nkemjacob2(m): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2016
nigerians no longer believe the words and actions of FG. Out of 10 jets FG wants to sells 2 in dis recession nigeria is. Is FG serious out all to remove nigeria from recession. What sort of backwardness is this
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by chimaicon(m): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2016
hmmm, make bubu sell himself join oo,we go appreciate
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:08am On Oct 05, 2016
Electroweb:

Well! well!! well!!! See how you have selected an age group to point fingers at. Are you telling me that those born before the 70s are the saints? What is the percentage of those born after the 70s are in this present government or have been in the past governments? Check your facts well. Nigeria's problem cuts across all ages but started from the people that took over from the whites (post independence).

Thank you that you got the message. But you did not get it in it's entirety. From the people that were Bone in the 70s grew up under Shagari through IBB until now cannot understand that things can be done RIGHT. I do not Blame them, they Grew up under widespread corruption. That it became a way of life.

Before then it wasn't a way of Life.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by omokab: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2016
Demdem:

They are nothing but inconsequential fools. They can't be pleased.
they are not only inconsequential fools but a mad people who only think on how to eat on a waste bin.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Roon9(m): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2016
pacino26:
Hope FG won't sell it back to itself as was seen with the LASG on the Helicopter saga. Meantime how much does it go for plus the VIN grin grin grin grin has it been painted before

Lolzzzzz Wetin dey worry una sef grin
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Emassive(m): 8:28am On Oct 05, 2016
Just as you are stupid enough to allow lastma and Frsc to arrest your vehicle after killing it on a bad Nigerian road yet praise a no good certificateless aboki to spend your tax on luxury in his well imposed recession shows consequential your wise brain is. You need a Psychiatrist ASAP
Demdem:

They are nothing but inconsequential fools. They can't be pleased.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by higherpower: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2016
samwhite2000:
gej bought d jets when Nigeria haven't been diagnosed by PMB

Goodluck bought those Jets yet there was no road to his village, all Federal Roads impassable. I just don't know if some people have indomie as their brains.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by hero2000: 8:34am On Oct 05, 2016
mandax:
Almajiri Voodoo Economics. Proceeds from sales of assets don't revive Economy.
Rather, when you sell assets, you further impoverish the country.

Proceeds from exports of goods and services mostly prop up a country's Economy.

Not everything that can be sold is asset! Some so called asset are indeed liabilities.

An example is in order:
If UAC Plc seeks to divest from its Soya Oil business, is the sale of all oil processing equipment a REALLY sale of assets? No! Those equipment don't have productive capacity anymore.

Not all sales are 'ASSET SALES'.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Demdem(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2016
Emassive:
Just as you are stupid enough to allow lastma and Frsc to arrest your vehicle after killing it on a bad Nigerian road yet praise a no good certificateless aboki to spend your tax on luxury in his well imposed recession shows consequential your wise brain is. You need a Psychiatrist ASAP

Bigot, u sound lost. Ur bigotry is gradually turning up to a deranged being. Watch it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by Demdem(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2016
pawesome:
like you

I am pleased. Not like u lot. So u are among.
Re: Buhari Advertises For Sale Of 2 Presidential Jets As Crisis Hits Economy (Pics) by vickylincon(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2016
rusher14:
Wailers.

You said they should sell them and they've followed your suggestion yet you wail.

Dem take am swear for you?
I tire o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dambaba Suntai Is Dead / How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) / You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.