Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! (6172 Views)

A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time / Ok / A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by kaymoL: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
I moved in to Lagos 5months ago from Abuja, and my workspace has been so amazing so far!
In past 2 months, Myself and my colleague have been going out to watch movies and eat; She always love to be around me.

I knew she want a good s*x, she has been givin me headlight, I purposely ignored her radio signals grin because all my friend that did this ended up regretting. Also, am a practical Muslim and i try not to let anything stain my Deen.

Now, she's seeing my as a dull guy! But honestly, am tryin to protect my job..so I can stay for as long as I want too. Also my cleric has warned me against too may sex partner. Its not good for my destiny.

She asked my to stay over at her house for the night, I wanted to ignore it, but she insisted, but yet I did sleep in her house without sex....hey! hold ur taught, I purposely did not do anything!

Truth is am having doubt mind of either to give her a good s*x or let is go! Remember, me self be Human being!

Am a practical musli, I've had sex 2twice and I honestly want to hold on(In sha Allah) till am fully prepared.

Aside that, she's 32 and am just 24yrs of age...

So confused!

I only need advice that will discourage me pls!
Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by Piercedclit1(f): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
You're human so enjoy your self and have fun.
Safe though.
Yolo!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by teejaypee: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
Let me just reserve my comment undecided

1 Like

Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by Zdoh(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
Do not touch her brother,she knows what she's doing.Most of them are destiny delayed. They know who you're and will want to tap from you then delay your achievement.E be like play but no be play.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by Baawaa(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
Zdoh:
Do not tourch her brother,she knows what she's doing.Most of them are destiney delayed. They know who you're and will want to tap from you then delay your achhievement.E be like play but no be play.
Grammatically and dramatically,you and the op are really brothers shocked shocked shocked

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2016
kaymoL, stop doubting and avoid her by all means. . . You can keep yourself as you've determined and it's healthy for you physically and spiritually. Sex isn't worth it. . .

1 Like

Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by zzzzy: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Zdoh:
Do not tourch her brother,she knows what she's doing.Most of them are destiney delayed. They know who you're and will want to tap from you then delay your achhievement.E be like play but no be play.
i tried Google translate, it didn't work, please come again.

3 Likes

Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by Presh900(m): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
you don't need our advice.. Do what you wanna do

1 Like

Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by Presh900(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
You're human so enjoy your self and have fun. Safe though
Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by rawpadgin(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
Piercedclit1:
Safe though.
Yolo!
he said only advice that will discourage him
Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by Presh900(m): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
zzzzy:
Are you R.etarded??
Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by zzzzy: 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Presh900:
Are you R.etarded??
you need to work more on having some sense of humor bruh undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by Presh900(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
zzzzy:
you need to work more on having some sense of humor bruh undecided
sorry bro that wasn't meant to be funny
Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by zzzzy: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
Presh900:
sorry bro that wasn't meant to be funny
that's why i said you need to work on it, I'm done here

3 Likes

Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by MDsambo: 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
@KaymoL

And do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse. Indeed, it is ever an immorality and is evil as a way.

Qur'an 17:32

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by 2dice01: 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
she want fvck you cant give her fvck tell her your motor is too small for her garage make she find 30 tones trailer go front

1 Like

Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by imohrol(m): 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
Brother if u like ur job. plz stay away from da gal. I would rather prefer going out side work place to look for gal, if dia is need. plz go wit ur Clergy Advised...

1 Like

Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by greatwhite(m): 12:45am On Oct 05, 2016
Ask yourself the following questions. It might help to discourage you.

1. What would you do if u sex her and the condom breaks?

2. Are your ready to father a child out of wedlock?

3. Would you risk a night of sex for HIV?

Noting in this world is free. If someone offers you free kitty. Be sure you will pay for it. I just pray u don't end up paying with your future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by teepsee(f): 1:05am On Oct 05, 2016
Piercedclit1:
Safe though.
Yolo!
she said my mind, so I think i should reserve my comments

But i would have loved to know what made ur friends who did it are regretting it.
Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 05, 2016
Stay away from d frustrated aunty o. She will make sure u guys do it everytime and if u refuse u go regret ur self at work. Na dis kind mumu tin no make am never marry
Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by Cutehector(m): 3:44am On Oct 05, 2016
Lol d way d devil tempts someone eh. He is so skilled in doing that.. Phew! I just pray I don't fall into serious temptations
Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by lonelydora: 4:53am On Oct 05, 2016
Op, no just make me vex. Chai.......what a lucky dude.

1 Like

Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by firstking01(m): 6:05am On Oct 05, 2016
undecided
Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by Chiscomax(m): 6:59am On Oct 05, 2016
Haha SLUT!

Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by scaramenga: 7:05am On Oct 05, 2016
Hmm so she still wan f*ck u upon how u dey gbagaun like this?
Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 05, 2016
you don't like sex? undecided undecided
Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by Endy4all(m): 7:19am On Oct 05, 2016
Ignore and minimize hanging out with her. Such ladies are destiny destroyers.
Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by Zdoh(m): 7:40am On Oct 05, 2016
zzzzy:
I dey come.
Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by Zdoh(m): 7:40am On Oct 05, 2016
Baawaa:

Grammatically and dramatically,you and the op are really brothers shocked shocked shocked
I concur
Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by Lilprincey(m): 8:09am On Oct 05, 2016
Zdoh:
Do not touch her brother,she knows what she's doing.Most of them are destiny delayed. They know who you're and will want to tap from you then delay your achievement.E be like play but no be play.
Ha! Mah chest

1 Like

Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2016
2dice01:
she want fvck you cant give her fvck tell her your motor is too small for her garage make she find 30 tones trailer go front
Lol.. Na garage u even call am, thank... Hold on
Re: My Female Colleague Wants Have Sex With Me! by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2016
my brother flee from temptation ,i once had this sought of problem before .........na race i run oooooooooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Excess Conji Can Do (pic) / Disgusting Photo! Lady's Butt Exploded After She Did Fake Bum Surgery. / Why Men With This Blood Type Have Better Erections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.