Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City (104135 Views)

You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi / The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchu To A Great City / Oraukwu Village Politics And Economy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2016
globe16:

Ifeanyi is richer although he is not coordinating his wealth well..
https://www.nairaland.com/3392652/court-orders-amcon-pay-ifeanyi

But see their baba cheesy
I guess you don't know Dr ABC Ojiakor, Seplat energy, or Emeka Offor well?
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by investnow2013: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2016
ST PETERS ANG. CHURCH OKIJA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by DonXavi(m): 11:43am On Oct 07, 2016
I really love what this Igbo son is doing in his hometown. I will advice other rich Igbo sons to emulate this guy and impact lives in their hometowns.

This is truly "Aku ruo ulo"

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by investnow2013: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2016
ST PETERS ANG CHURCH OKIJA

3 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by investnow2013: 11:50am On Oct 07, 2016
ST PETERS ANG CHURCH OKIJA

2 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by investnow2013: 11:52am On Oct 07, 2016
DonXavi:
I really love what this Igbo son is doing in his hometown. I will advice other rich Igbo sons to emulate this guy and impact lives in their hometowns.

This is truly "Aku ruo ulo"
Great!!!

5 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by globe16: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
post=49991232:

I guess you don't know Dr ABC Ojiakor, Seplat energy, or Emeka Offor well?
Andy Uba na their master.. Andy Uba own oil wells

2 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
globe16:

Andy Uba na their master.. Andy Uba own oil wells

Read Ifeanyi Uba newspaper about ABC Orjiakor
http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/07/The-Authority-Icon--ABC-ORJIAKO/

The Authority Icon: ABC ORJIAKO
[b]For demonstrating that medicine, entrepre­neurship and philanthropy are powerful tools with which to touch and change humanity for the better; for the compelling breadth of his life’s vision which has significantly impacted his community, region, country and continent, Dr. Ambrosie Bryant Chukwueloka (ABC) Orjiako is The AUTHORITY ICON.
He seamlessly traded in his or­thopaedic surgeon’s gowns and gloves for the cut-and-thrust of the business world and became an astute, game-changing mogul with the Midas touch. Meet Dr. Ambrosie Bryant Chuk­wueloka (ABC) Orjiako, astute surgeon and uncommon entrepreneur.
He was born on October 1, 1962 and at­tended secondary school in Uli, Anambra State - his home state. Done with that, he enrolled in the Institute of Management and Technology in Enugu State. But his stay there was brief as he went on to study Medicine at the University of Calabar, concluding his training in 1985. He rose to the position of African Regional Di­rector of the International Federation of Medical Students. He was also the Chair­man of the Standing Committee on Edu­cation of the Federation of African Medi­cal Students Association.
His medical career flowered immedi­ately with a job at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital which culminated af­ter a decade and some with a Fellowship in the prestigious West African College of Surgeons and a job as a Senior Registrar at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Ig­bobi, Lagos.
According to him, he inherited busi­ness genes from his family and even while working as a surgeon, he established and ran several companies the upstream, downstream and services sectors of the oil and gas industry in Nigeria. These include Abbeycourt, which traded crude oil and refined petroleum products with, amongst others, the UK’s Glencore, Ab­beycourt Energy, Zebbra Energy and She­bah Exploration and Production Com­pany Limited.
He co-founded Seplat in 2009 with Austin Avuru, who is now the compa­ny’s Chief Executive Officer. Seplat has achieved remarkable results in the four years since it began operations and is now considered the industry benchmark in terms of management, efficiency and cor­porate social responsibility.
ABC Orjiako also has other business interests in construction, real estate de­velopment, pharmaceuticals and ship­ping. He is also the chairman of Neimeth Pharmaceutical International plc, which is listed on the Nigeria Stock Exchange, and a director of MPI and Etablissements Maurel et Prom, both of which are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and Eu­ronext Paris.

He is married to the love of his life Hen­ritta - and a doting dad to four children. He also owns a foundation, the Daniel Orjiako Memorial Foundation which fo­cuses on interventions to break the yoke of poverty through education, healthcare services, and economic empowerment.
In 2007, the late Catholic Pontiff, John Paul II honoured Orjiako with the Papal Knight of St. Gregory the Great (KSGG)
[/b]

6 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by globe16: 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2016
I'm not saying the guy is not rich by Andy Ubah is not his mate, go ask around. Andy Ubahs name was on panama papers leak cheesy cheesy
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Scholes007(m): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
post=49999414:

Read Ifeanyi Uba newspaper about ABC Orjiakor
http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/07/The-Authority-Icon--ABC-ORJIAKO/

The Authority Icon: ABC ORJIAKO

What have he done for south east?

1 Like

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by globe16: 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
Andy Ubah owns large shares in some of the biggest companies in Nigeria and Elsewhere

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/17/csnac-urges-ccb-investigate-ubah-over-alleged-false-assets-declaration
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Doug07034780891(m): 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
Andy is my brother but his wealth is useless. Stop talking about useless wealth but useful wealth like Ifeanyi, Obijackson, Orjiakor even Offor is better off..

globe16:
Andy Ubah owns large shares in some of the biggest companies in Nigeria and Elsewhere

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/17/csnac-urges-ccb-investigate-ubah-over-alleged-false-assets-declaration

6 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by globe16: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Andy is my brother but his wealth is useless. Stop talking about useless wealth but useful wealth like Ifeanyi, Obijackson, Orjiakor even Offor is better off..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
post=49972442:

Nwanne Ifeanyi Uba bu onyi macha, Obijackson is top FOUR in Anambra after Emeka Offor, Arthur Eze and ABC Orjiakor
What of Coscharis and ibeto ?

4 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Doug07034780891(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
I even forgot to add Coscharis and Ibeto, these are people that have touched lives in several ways..

globe16:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by globe16: 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2016
Doug07034780891:
I even forgot to add Coscharis and Ibeto, these are people that have touched lives in several ways..

whisch coscharis? Apart from his farm what else has he done? Cant he bring one of the showrooms in has in ph, abuja and lagos to Anambra despite that Anambra govt once patronized him for cars.. Go and see what ibeto is building in PH.. Apart from ifeanyi ubah, and to a certain extent nestoil, all these lagos anambra billionaires are alien to Anambra.. They have nothing on ground

1 Like

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Doug07034780891(m): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2016
Coscharis has brought his showroom to Awka, haven't you seen it? Ibeto has a major stake in Orient Petroleum, which means he has invested in the state..

globe16:

whisch coscharis? Apart from his farm what else has he done? Cant he bring one of the showrooms in has in ph, abuja and lagos to Anambra despite that Anambra govt once patronized him for cars.. Go and see what ibeto is building in PH.. Apart from ifeanyi ubah, and to a certain extent nestoil, all these lagos anambra billionaires are alien to Anambra.. They have nothing on ground

1 Like

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by globe16: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Coscharis has brought his showroom to Awka, haven't you seen it? Ibeto has a major stake in Orient Petroleum, which means he has invested in the state..

It's been long I visited Awka oh.. So you mean igwebuike has not invested a dime in Anambra? cheesy

You also know most Anambra successful people were empowered by Andy Ubah..
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Doug07034780891(m): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
Which people did Andy empower? We are talking of ordinary people here and not some already rich people he helped to some juicy offices..

Coscharis is building a showroom same place he has his Coscharis farm headquarters in Awka..

globe16:

It's been long I visited Awka oh.. So you mean igwebuike has not invested a dime in Anambra? cheesy

You also know most Anambra successful people were empowered by Andy Ubah..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
globe16:

Do you know how much he invested in his farm

Seplat, Nigerian oil giant listed on London Stock Exchange

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/seplat-nigerian-oil-giant-listed-london-stock-exchange/
SEPLAT Petroleum Development Company Plc was formally received at the London Stock Exchange (LSE) on Thursday April 17, 2014 in a ceremony that saw the chairman, Dr. ABC Orjiako ring the opening bell. A similar ceremony held earlier in Lagos on Tuesday April 14, 2014 at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/seplat-nigerian-oil-giant-listed-london-stock-exchange/

4 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by globe16: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Which people did Andy empower? We are talking of ordinary people here and not some already rich people he helped to some juicy offices..

Coscharis is building a showroom same place he has his Coscharis farm headquarters in Awka..

I mean most of the Anambra billionaires your are celebrating today were empowered by Andy Ubah, From emeka offor, soludo and many others, not like I'm defending him but Andy is my mentor. cool
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by globe16: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
post=50000919:

Do you know how much he invested in his farm

Seplat, Nigerian oil giant listed on London Stock Exchange

SEPLAT Petroleum Development Company Plc was formally received at the London Stock Exchange (LSE) on Thursday April 17, 2014 in a ceremony that saw the chairman, Dr. ABC Orjiako ring the opening bell. A similar ceremony held earlier in Lagos on Tuesday April 14, 2014 at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).

Ventures africa put his networth at $1.2 billion (Ventures Africa)... Dr. ABC Orjiako.. which is lower than the networth of Arthur Eze and Ibeto

Andy Ubah declared over a trillion naira worth of assets in 2007 when he became governor..

https://www.nairaland.com/61373/andy-uba-declared-asset-worth
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Doug07034780891(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
What was Andy's source of income before 2007 that he declare a trillion? Was it not the money he took away during Obj time?

globe16:

Ventures africa put his networth at $1.2 billion (Ventures Africa)... Dr. ABC Orjiako.. which is lower than the networth of Arthur Eze and Ibeto

Andy Ubah declared over a trillion naira worth of assets in 2007 when he became governor..

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by globe16: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
Doug07034780891:
What was Andy's source of income before 2007 that he declare a trillion? Was it not the money he took away during Obj time?

Bottom line is he is richer.. Simple.. None of them will claim to have clean billions.

1 Like

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
Another rich dude from Anambra Emeka Okwosa owner of Ekcel Farms, Positioned To Be The Largest Tomato & Cassava Refinery Plant In Africa, he is building his plant in Anambra, when Fully Operational, Ekcel Farms Would Produce 21,000 Tons Of Cassava Per Annum, 150,000 Tons Of Raw Tomato And 51,000 Tons Of Tomato Paste.http://www.ekcelfarms.com/

He is the owner of Oilserv

13 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Doug07034780891(m): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
Nwanne if na joke stop am? Did you mean that Andy empowered Offor? Do you know when Offor started TAM of NNPC as a contractor that Andy was still running around in the US before Obasanjo came in 1999? Who mentioned Soludo among the list of rich men here?

globe16:

I mean most of the Anambra billionaires your are praising today were empowered by Andy Ubah, From emeka offor, soludo and many others, not like I'm defending him but Andy is my mentor. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
globe16:

Forget online quote bro, those guys are paparazzi
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Doug07034780891(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
From Ibeto to Coscharis to Seplat to Capital oil to Nestoil, all of them have genuine businesses. What is Andy Uba's business that made him rich..? cheesy

globe16:

Bottom line is he is richer.. Simple.. None of them will claim to have clean billions.

10 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by globe16: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Nwanne if na joke stop am? Did you mean that Andy empowered Offor? Do you know when Offor started TAM of NNPC as a contractor that Andy was still running around in US before Obasanjo came in 1999? Who mentioned Soludo among the list of rich men here?

Andy uba was the most powerful man during obasanjo's regime.. He was the secret minister of petroleum for 8 years.. Most contracts Emeka Offor, etc got during obasanjo's regime was facilitated by him.
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by globe16: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Doug07034780891:
From Ibeto to Coscharis to Seplat to Capital oil to Nestoil, all of them have genuine businesses. What is Andy Uba's business that made him rich..? cheesy

Andy uba is one of the few igbo men that have oil wells...
Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Doug07034780891(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
What I am saying is that Offor has been a billionaire years before Andy joined Obj in Aso rock. My major concern is what's Andy's business that gave him billions if not government monies they carted away during Obj time. He is my brother but I believe in hardwork and not stealing. I can never hail someone that has no genuine source of income..

globe16:

Andy uba was the most powerful man during obasanjo's regime.. He was the secret minister of petroleum for 8 years.. Most contracts Emeka Offor, etc got during obasanjo's regime was facilitated by him.

8 Likes

Re: Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City by Doug07034780891(m): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2016
Yes he has numerous oil wells quite alright but for Obj would we be talking about him and oil wells today? Andy should start pumping his billions into things that will benefit Anambra people. He has no single investment I can point to in Anambra aside his Corinthian mansions at Uga. Is he giving scholarship like Offor or investing in human capital like Ifeanyi Uba or building hospital like Obijackson?

globe16:

Andy uba is one of the few igbo men that have oil wells...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.