Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness (34762 Views)

My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) / What Can A Woman Do If Her Husband Keeps Threatening Her With Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by sisisioge: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2016
RiloKiley:

Dearie, you are new age too. Which blades or needles or other sharp objects would he share with his kids?

Once again, apologies but
Your story is made up.

OK o, no probs. By the way, my sis and I still share razor blades...we try not to but we still do. Ambosisi children and parents. It is well! Enjoy your day buddy.

1 Like

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by anonimi: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2016
VikingsOO7:
We live in a society where getting a divorce comes with some sort of stigma. We will rather pray fast and lament, than using our God giving brain in making simple decisions.

Tiri gbosas to you!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by onatisi(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2016
anonimi:

You sef!
The two highlighted portions above are at variance with each other.
You may wish to review them.
Cheers.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/scvklzudsa7i5wqmbeqmxootwfg9j5b01624501[/img]

Thanks, Quintee
abi,wettin I go do. I have shown and told the truth. If they dont like the truth ,then maybe they will like the alternative to the truth.

2 Likes

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 06, 2016
onatisi:

Religion has caused lots of problem in the Nigerian society. 99% of problems ppl take to be spiritual are just problems due to lack of wisdom and knowledge. If ppl will be honest with themselves and search themselves very well they will see that the solutions to their problems is right in front of them. I wont be surprised if someone comes along and says that the man needs deliverance from evil spirit,just watch
cheesy Even God will be laughing at us. He took his time in giving each and every one of us a brain. Yet we run to Him for things we can do ourselves.
May God help us.

1 Like

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by onatisi(m): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2016
VikingsOO7:
cheesy Even God will be laughing at us. He took his time in giving each and every one of us a brain. Yet we run to Him for things we can do ourselves.
May God help us. [/b]
Exactly. Nigerians don't like taking responsibility for their actions ,always looking for someone to shift the blame on or take the responsibility for them. The day we decide to take our decisions and Stand by them without waiting for anyone and be ready to take blames if it fails is the day we start becoming a better person. What we are today is the direct results of the decisions we took yesterday and what we will be tomorrow will be a direct results of the decisions and steps we are taking today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2016
That's a very unfortunate situation, the thing is; it's either she can risk herself and her generation all in the name of love or be logical and divorce him to save herself from wreckage in the future.....Thank God we get to discuss this in an open forum so that she can choose, after all it all depends on her and her decision, no one can force her to make the right or wrong decision...and again which decision is right? smiley....life is all about risk
anonimi:

Cc: ItsQuinn
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by RiloKiley: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2016
sisisioge:

OK o, no probs. By the way, my sis and I still share razor blades...we try not to but we still do. Ambosisi children and parents. It is well! Enjoy your day buddy.

You too jo. Have fun today and stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2016
Life is a risk...you could die tomorrow smiley....well it's her life, her decision smiley
anonimi:

Knowing for certain that he is clean will take some 3-6 months for HIV.
Thereafter, there is no guarantee that he will REMAIN clean.
Is that not too much wahala with DEATH risks for a childless marriage of just five years?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4305992_images65_jpeg32161d215ae988d757493e97d34e693a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4305993_fb0f73ec98cb702044633089c31aca05_jpeg5616ca72a61ca319daa8b7b74d780c5b
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by sunvick(m): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2016
I agree with you.
On the contrary, those advocating for her to divorce her husband, after divorcing him what next. Just wondering if that advice is a permanent solution to a temporary problem or temporary solution to a permanent problem.

5minsmadness:

Better a nagging wife than a dead one.

You would be surprised napa's husband sees her as the quiet type. She herself described her lifestyle as triangular. It is possible communication (real heartfelt communication) is an issue, maybe she hardly complains or raises hell when she catches him cheating.

More nagging talking on her part might open the way for him to express his true feelings.

@napa pls note that his behavior is his fault alone. No one is balming you for anything. We are simpky trying to come up with a solution that will be best for everyone, you and him included.
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2016
A married man goes to the extent of traveling out of the country to cheat?? just to Bleep??

haaaa shocked

op, among other advice, help him help yourself in ways you can to make sure you don't get deadly STD's.

Sukkot.
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by 5minsmadness: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2016
@Napa
So curious me went seeking extra information and found some stuff. I guess you like your privacy so all i'll say is "It is well with you." Sorry about all the wahala.

Be positive. Dont be a recluse. Interact more with people. Life is beautiful. Have fun, enjoy it.

2 Likes

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by sukkot: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2016
Joavid:
A married man goes to the extent of traveling out of the country to cheat ?? just to Bleep??

haaaa shocked

op, among other advice, help him help yourself in ways you can to make sure you don't get deadly STD's.

Sukkot.
she must have that platinum and gold encrusted vajay-jay for a nigga to charter a flight to go get some lolzzz cheesy grin

oh you talking bout OP ? yeah the nigga is tired of yanshing the OP, here is my advice, he is tired of seeing the same person so she need a full body transformation and she needs to do it every year. get several color of wigs, and get new outfits and change ya body like if you are fat try to get slim. only thing that can save her is if she gets a new image over-haul to where the guy sees a new person physically and then he becomes hooked on her again. anything short of that ? just forget it. or you can just keep waiting and hanging in there and when his libido has finished and he becomes more mature he will change at his own time. or you can just face YAH fully and hopefully YAH will change him. but personally a person gets what they put out so this randy nigga is divine punishment on OP from GOD. maybe in her younger days she was mean to men or broke many mens heart etc etc and now she getting payback. thats life. we receive what we give. and YAH is no respecter of persons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Toks2008(m): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2016
Teespice:
according to toks2008, he said that you should keep forgiving your husband till he's tired of the union and he walks out.

so dearest op, keep forgiving him.

You nailed it. Most Ladies have the wonderful heart of forgiveness but guys have a terribly hard mind which made Jesus allow them to divorce their wives on same adultery that a lady is expected to keep forgiving him for.
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Toks2008(m): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2016
Joavid:
A married man goes to the extent of traveling out of the country to cheat?? just to Bleep??

haaaa shocked

Sukkot.

Wow! I'm so impressed with what I'm reading from nland ladies on this thread.

Some guys are hopelessly wayward and it won't be a bad idea if the wife begs him to use a condom on the side chics for her sake even if he hates himself.
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by napa: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Thanks guys. I really appreciate your advices. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Teespice(f): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
all ye advocates of forgiveness, what will you do of the tables were turned?

anybody quoting me should give a honest and not dancing around the circle answers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Richy4(m): 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
You are feeling really bad because u are an introvert... There's no need to change whom you are especially when you are not comfortable going out much.... That will be acting....Except there was a bad behavior you need to work on...

But I want to let you know that it takes divine intervention for a cheat to change..... it was so unfortunate that an introvert got married to a cheat.. that will definitely hurt because you cannot do the same thing he is doing and you are super reserved to tell someone about how u and your husband is living at home....

Next time he does that again, tell him that he should not push you to the wall, if he continues, move out of the house for two weeks...If he ask tell him that you want to clear your head to know where the marriage was going...

If he loves you, and misses you, he might change... moving out of the house temporarily shows that you are serious about it.... but make sure that you forgive him ie after him showing you a HIV certificate...Be careful my dear, there are so many foreign diseases out there that a cheat can transfer to his/her partner....

3 Likes

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Acidosis(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
Who joined you in "holy" matrimony?

Take the case to him/her.

A lot of fake pastors these days are on the loose and are all ready to join a wizard in suit with an harlot on white gown. They are the real reason for the high rise of marital failures in the country.
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Joy1706(f): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
Honey, your husband WILL NOT change cos he knows he'd beg and his sweet, soft wifey will forgive him. You can't pray this away either. The change has to start with him. Tell him in strong terms that you're done with his infidelity and that the next time you catch him, the marriage is over. If you do catch him at it again, my dear, stick to your word and take a walk or at least separate. When he sees you won't tolerate his rubbish anymore, he'll have a rethink. 5 years? Frankly, I'd have left his silly azz ages ago if I were you. He's not ready to be a husband. No one should have to put up with an unfaithful spouse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by martineverest(m): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
u better flee b4 he infects u
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by ladyF(f): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Na wa o.... stories like this make me consider if I really need a man in my life. cry
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
Dyt:
I can't believe what I am reading on this threwad
This is most ridiculous
angry angry angry angry

For five years?
Different women?
Your husband is a serial killer ma'am

And you are being adviced to pray, check yourself and ask questions?
angry angry angry

Oh God have mercy

A CHEAT IS ALWAYS A CHEAT
THAT MAN WONT FECKING CHANGE
CHOOSE TO DEAL WITH DISEASES, EMOTIONAL TORTURE, MENTAL INSTABILITY, AND WHAT NOTS OR THE HECK LEAVE

Hypocrites will flood me with mentions now
Awon oloriburuku
As if they can take it
undecided undecided undecided
Apart from tye last paragraph I concur with U on everything else
A cheat will always be a cheat. I laugh when I hear people try to change a cheat
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by LyfeJennings(m): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
napa:
We've been married for five years and he has cheated all through these years. He keeps late nights without any tangible reason. He travels in and out of Nigeria for the purpose of meeting different women, he chats dirty with different women. He calls random women at home e.t.c. He is also very quick to apologise and promise to turn a new leaf anytime I confront him with evidences.
The issue here is I'm getting really fed up of his kind of life style, I feel he is taking me for granted and just playing on my emotions because he knows there is nothing I can do after his apologies. He too relaxed with me and feels he can do anything and get away with it. I work and he does too but he knows I live a triangular kind of life. From work back home then to church, I'm more of a homely person. I'm beginning to think it's my fault for him not getting on his toes. I don't intend reporting him to any of his family members because he won't be chastised.

I need candid and matured advice please.

Does he perform his responsibilities?
I have to be very blunt with U
U see, U very very lucky he comes home and acts like a man.
Men are polygamous in nature and the earlier you take it. The better for you
Just keep being a good wife and be prayerful
God will change him for U
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Joy1706(f): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
OPTION 2 - Tell him that you ain't no fool. You can't keep being faithful while he buries his preek in any available hole. Tell him you have admirers and toasters and that the next time you catch it, you'd take it that you guys are in an open marriage. If you do catch him, my dear give your number to every guy that says hello to you, go on dates, go to parties, flirt with any hot guy you meet, fucck them too if you want or else you can stop at flirting. If he tries to chance you, my dear chance him back. Does he take you for a fool. Get your groove on. When he's ready to have a normal marriage, he'll let you know

2 Likes

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Divorce. U saw d signs during courtship bt ignored
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by whoisuche: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
napa:
We've been married for five years and he has cheated all through these years. He keeps late nights without any tangible reason. He travels in and out of Nigeria for the purpose of meeting different women, he chats dirty with different women. He calls random women at home e.t.c. He is also very quick to apologise and promise to turn a new leaf anytime I confront him with evidences.
The issue here is I'm getting really fed up of his kind of life style, I feel he is taking me for granted and just playing on my emotions because he knows there is nothing I can do after his apologies. He too relaxed with me and feels he can do anything and get away with it. I work and he does too but he knows I live a triangular kind of life. From work back home then to church, I'm more of a homely person. I'm beginning to think it's my fault for him not getting on his toes. I don't intend reporting him to any of his family members because he won't be chastised.

My dear is only God that can change him, put him prayers fast for him for God Almighty to change him. You can seek counsel from elders of the church.
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Familyfirst: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
napa:

you will need to face him to have a frank talk about it let him know how he is hurting you and let him know it is beyond apology but a change of lifestyle. I saw cases like this on familyparliament.com
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by baby124: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Please love yourself as the guy does not love you. Otherwise he won't put your life at such risk. I suggest you run away especially if you have kids. If you don't, even better! Tak to yourself in this situation and choose you! If your husband is showing such immaturity, then my dear just accept your mistake in marrying him and run away. A sex addict professor is in jail for raping his children and giving them STD in Nigeria. Sex addicts have no limit and they put everyone around them at risk. Sex addiction is a mental illness. If I were you I would have run away. Stop having sex with him o. Except you married your own killer knowingly. Choose good health and a good life because the time it will hit you most is your old age. When you are treating all sorts of diseases that come with old age including sexual diseases. I forbid it for you. Please run away.
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
anonimi:
If you don't have children still, based on your old posts, you should seriously consider divorce.
You are taking the risk of having STDs, including HIV/AIDS, from him.
Ask yourself, why would you want to continue putting yourself in such risks deliberately
Divorce him and you may be single for the rest of your life. Look away from his ways focus on building your family having children. Intensify your Christian life
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by mayorall(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
napa:

You have little fault in the this mum. You are always on his neck, you nag and not homely. you have I dont care attitude.

Work on the way you react with him

Stop insulting him.

Stop complaining

Show him love instead of complaining

Final solution: Drag him to God, help him to fear God and you will worry less again.

Recommended books for you.

Love, the way to victory by Kenneth Hagin

Battlefield of the mind by Joyce Meyer

1 Like

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by delishpot: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
1 question OP, What would he have done if the case was reversed?
Lets say you we're chased by a guy and you fall for him given that hubby is always our banging some stary woman most of the time. Would he accept his fault and forgive you?

That you are a few Oman doesn't mean you have n O feelings. Stay and endure if you want. Warn him and tell him to put himself in your shoes and be the judge..
many men here would ask you tobwndure, but they themselves would start shaking the walls or the universe if their wife comes home late and is dropped off by a male collegue.
Yet they ask you to double your work load just to keep a cheating man.
Its well.
You both need counseling. You alone can't do this. Is he willing to seek counseling with you?
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Joy1706(f): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
Toks2008:

You nailed it. Most Ladies have the wonderful heart of forgiveness but guys have a terribly hard mind which made Jesus allow them to divorce their wives on same adultery that a lady is expected to keep forgiving him for.

Where in the bible is it stated that a lady is expected to keep on forgiving her husband's infidelity.
Wonderful heart of forgiveness my azz. Anyways thank God you said MOST ladies not all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

HANGING OUT WITH OUR KIDS / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! / Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.