Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness (34753 Views)

My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) / What Can A Woman Do If Her Husband Keeps Threatening Her With Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by Iamfrank(m): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2016
montezz:
Ahhh! Efun ab'eedi?

English please
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by LyfeJennings(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
montezz:

So u be man? Chai! You have so much to learn o.

Na man I be o
Lol
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by mikolo80: 1:59am On Oct 08, 2016
jeff1607:
have you tried sitting him down and having a heart2heart discussion with him?

Try making him tell you what he fancies about other women that he can't see in you, probably he likes the hunt( chasing ladies) or they are more adventurous and you are more laid back or think back to those times where he couldn't do without you, what fascinated him about you that made himdecide to choose you only as a life partner and leave the rest.

Remember no one is perfect and there might be something you now do that isn't giving him that thrill with you, he is your partner, friend and confidante let him open up to you. He will understand that you are trying to help him, but don't go pretending you don't care or you no send or threatening him with doing the same thing.

#nuffsaid
she no Sabi Bleep
De do holy holy upandan
He married her cos she Sabi cook and clean
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by mikolo80: 2:02am On Oct 08, 2016
Dyt:
I can't believe what I am reading on this threwad
This is most ridiculous
angry angry angry angry

For five years?
Different women?
Your husband is a serial killer ma'am

And you are being adviced to pray, check yourself and ask questions?
angry angry angry

Oh God have mercy

A CHEAT IS ALWAYS A CHEAT
THAT MAN WONT FECKING CHANGE
CHOOSE TO DEAL WITH DISEASES, EMOTIONAL TORTURE, MENTAL INSTABILITY, AND WHAT NOTS OR THE HECK LEAVE

Hypocrites will flood me with mentions now
Awon oloriburuku
As if they can take it
undecided undecided undecided
if na you Wetin you go do
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by mikolo80: 2:05am On Oct 08, 2016
Your papa na man o
We go see whether na woman abi na goat you go marry
sisisioge:

Baby, I was just about to call you so you could advise her correctly. Thank you!

I actually have no words for her...don't know what to say. However, I remember a story of a family. The story is really real...

The husband was a serial cheat who defiled all reasons and interventions. Guy eventually got aids. He infected the wife and all the kids! That part of the lineage is no more now. I wish he had listened or she had divorced him eventually. Oloshilawonokunrin...them be SOB!
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by mikolo80: 2:11am On Oct 08, 2016
napa:
@5minsmadness, there are no kids yet, sex life is ok and both of us know I'm good looking because he knows i still get constant compliments for my good looks. I sincerely don't know what the issue is. I just feel he wants to explore and satisfy some fantasies but I'm getting emotionally hurt. I pity myself most times. It's only my mom that knows what is happening and she's been praying with me. I'm a woman of few words, i hardly discuss my affairs with people.
@veave, no he doesn't beat me. There's no reason why he would do that. Our marriage is really somehow (i don't know if that's how other marriages are). I rarely ask him for money because i work in a well paid organisation, i don't disturb him for nothing. All i want is care and love, nothing more.
there it is
You're forming roommate
That's why he goes out
The other ladies make him feel needed
You don't
Everyman wants to be his woman's hero
Even if it small errands
That's what those girls do that makes him feel like a man

I'm from an average family of 3 children , he doesn't have any pressure from any members of my family and i definitely know it's not about the children that have not come, we've been on it from the first year of our marriage. This is really getting at me. I just felt like pouring out my mind.
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by veave(f): 7:43am On Oct 08, 2016
nnamdiosu:

whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe it can achieve.... those were the words that first struck me as i looked at your post. I know u hurting deep inside. Truth is the best any one here (including me) can do is to give you advice upon advice. You are the one who can really actualize them. i read what you told veave.....about you not really demanding for money from him, that all you need is love and care.
Yet he still cheats.
and yet he still apologizes, infact very quick to apologize.
so...something doesnt just add up here. This sounds more of a spiritual battle than physical
I'll be frank with you. You seem like a nice person, and i hate giving nice people sad news.
The truth is....ONLY GOD CAN HELP YOU (AND YOUR HUSBAND). See, unknown to many people some men just can't cheating. Its not about you, its just a craving in some men that only God can save them from. But you need to help me, stand in the gap for him, pray for him. Dont stop loving him. You can do it, i know u can becos....you already know that WHAT THE MIND CAN CONCEIVE.....
I'll be praying for u guys.I'm sure others will too. Your marriage wont fail. God will see you true. It's well

i've missed you my love...

1 Like

Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by nnamdiosu(m): 8:15am On Oct 08, 2016
veave:

i've missed you my love...

I've missed u more my dearest friend kiss
Re: My Serial Cheating Husband Keeps Begging For Forgiveness by fpeter(f): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
napa:
We've been married for five years and he has cheated all through these years. He keeps late nights without any tangible reason. He travels in and out of Nigeria for the purpose of meeting different women, he chats dirty with different women. He calls random women at home e.t.c. He is also very quick to apologise and promise to turn a new leaf anytime I confront him with evidences.
The issue here is I'm getting really fed up of his kind of life style, I feel he is taking me for granted and just playing on my emotions because he knows there is nothing I can do after his apologies. He too relaxed with me and feels he can do anything and get away with it. I work and he does too but he knows I live a triangular kind of life. From work back home then to church, I'm more of a homely person. I'm beginning to think it's my fault for him not getting on his toes. I don't intend reporting him to any of his family members because he won't be chastised.

I need candid and matured advice please.

If you don't get out of that loveless and despicable relationship that guy will bring HIV or other deadly STDs to you.
Secure your future and that of your offspring, abuse is not only when he hits you, emotional abuse is worse my friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

HANGING OUT WITH OUR KIDS / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! / Young Mom Celebrates Her Cute Son With The Most Beautiful Black Skin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.