Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,031 members, 7,852,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

She's Not Wife Material Enough - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Not Wife Material Enough (742 Views)

If She Can't Prepare This With Her Money , Brother She's Not Wife Material / Girls With Big Ass And Big Booby Are Not Wife Material. / Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Not Wife Material Enough by Talk2Bella(f): 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
I have been dating this girl for a while now, to me 1yr but to her she thinks we have been dating for two years apparently all the while we have been close friend she thought we were dating as a was still playing. I got serious with her early last year. Now my problem is this

I have realize that I cannot marry her cuz she is not the kind of woman I want to settle down with. I had to tell her the truth cuz i noticed that is what she is having in mind (that am going to finally settle with her) which is wrong. She felt bad and insisted she will still be with me. I know she loves me very much which I don’t in return. I just like and respect her a lot, as a matter of fact she is one girl I value so much and a girl I never cheated on.

She has refused to let go, and I don’t know how to tell her off cuz I can’t stand to see her go through pains for my sake. Now she picks offence in most of my fb post about "searching for a wife", "wondering what my future wife will be doing". Bella the thing tire me oo..

If you know I sent this you go yab me wella. Cuz we always dig it on your fb page. Lol. Never mind. Reply abeg.

Talk2Bella

Bro, there are things in life one needs to acquire, wisdom and foresight, it really saves you from unforeseen circumstances and makes your life as peaceful as a calm river.

Now, let's go back to your post, you made mention that you value this girl whom you have resolved never to get married to and do not have any iota of feelings for her because she isn't the kind of woman whom you want to get married with. Why do u say that? If you value someone so much then you have to keep that person as a treasure.

I want to believe your reasons for that does not revolve around these reasons I’ve mentioned

Physical attributes such as beauty, shape, height

Her lack of financial stability,

Her family not being wealthy,

Her grammatical affluence

Her educational background

Her Family History

Her Intercourse preferences (that's if you have already had played with her), and

Her place of worship.

If your reasons do revolve around them then you are making a huge mistake. This is a girl who has grown to love and respect you so much; you will be surprised that you may regret your actions by rejecting her when you have come across ‎several other ladies.

Now, I’m not saying you should love her out of pity; I’m only trying to set the records straight and inculcate sound judgment to you. As long as your reasons for letting her go isn't selfish, then you should let her understand that some things are never meant to be, that not all relationships lead to marriage but are a stepping stone to appreciate the one meant for her and that friendships last forever.

But before you make that call, I need to remind you this;

A good wife is much precious than gold, far valuable than rubies. As long as she lives, she does him good, and never harm. Proverbs chapter 31 vs. 10-12

Just as I’ve advised, I also believe that one or two advice from the audience will help straighten your path. Thanks.

Reply From CuteHector

Talk2Bella Team

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/shes-not-wife-materia-enough.html
Re: She's Not Wife Material Enough by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
grin I juz dey sit here... Front seat taken...

It's too complicated tat I can't even munch my cashew nuts cheesy
Re: She's Not Wife Material Enough by Talk2Bella(f): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin I juz dey sit here... Front seat taken...

It's too complicated tat I can't even munch my cashew nuts cheesy

Cant believe he's found a good girl but says she's not the right one
Re: She's Not Wife Material Enough by Talk2Bella(f): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
janet212:
2016 Customer Service Representative Jobs With N150,000 Monthly ...
jobsmayor.com/2016-customer-service-representative-jobs-n150000-monthly-salary/
Jun 1, 2016 - Eno-08090976142. Gbemi – 09086315663. Oge– 09085690179. Ayo-08090975780. Note: Job referrals are subject to suitability of candidate ... call for more details georgette contact 08156120586 SCAM

Uhun undecided
Re: She's Not Wife Material Enough by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Cant believe he's found a good girl but says she's not the right one

Tatz y I said it's too complicated.... I think it's human nature to complicate simple things and then starts complaining... grin
Re: She's Not Wife Material Enough by Talk2Bella(f): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Tatz y I said it's too complicated.... I think it's human nature to complicate simple things and then starts complaining... grin

Later we would hear how several other women broke his heart cheesy
Re: She's Not Wife Material Enough by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
What are your requirements of a wife? undecided....if you don't want her again block her everywhere and ghost her simple....unless something is still holding you back
Re: She's Not Wife Material Enough by bamisepeters(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
What are your requirements of a wife? undecided....if you don't want her again block her everywhere and ghost her simple....unless something is still holding you back
haba! No be fight now, at least he said his mind... We are talking about something you will live with for the rest of your life, if he said he doesn't want her as what she thinks she wish to be to him then she should also think about future and not present. In case anything happens in the future nobody should blame him.

BUT

He should also think well about it, life can be extremely funny, please dont let life laugh and fart at your marital life in the future o.
Re: She's Not Wife Material Enough by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
Amen oh! smiley
bamisepeters:
haba! No be fight now, at least he said his mind... We are talking about something you will live with for the rest of your life, if he said he doesn't want her as what she thinks she wish to be to him then she should also think about future and not present. In case anything happens in the future nobody should blame him.

BUT

He should also think well about it, life can be extremely funny, please dont let life laugh and fart at your marital life in the future o.

1 Like

Re: She's Not Wife Material Enough by Piercedclit1(f): 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Men this days finally do not know what they want. Not wife material enough? What's her fault cos i can't see anywhere you made mention of it.
You truly do not know the value of what you have till its gone. You will end up marrying someone whose wife material is not up to 1/10th of this woman
Re: She's Not Wife Material Enough by Kdiva(f): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
hian.. and they say women are the confused ones. it's obvious the guy is totally confused, doesn't even know what he wants.
Re: She's Not Wife Material Enough by ukandi1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Would react to this later. Let me finish d movie I was watching ( Marco polo)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Funny Encounter/encounters With Gay Individuals / See The Reply A Scammet Got While Try Scamming / Girl Hasn't Returned From Last Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.