Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu (47404 Views)

Bola Tinubu Hails Withdrawal Of Forgery Charges Against Saraki & Ekweremadu / Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR / Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Teespice(f): 8:08am On Oct 07, 2016
jaybee3:

I'm beyond shocked bro

Though the move is a bit suspect as it's rather a delaying tactic but nonetheless it was clearly stated in the article that it was withdrawn so they can add/amend charges

Just unbelievable that our youths can't read and understand

the topic itself is very misleading.

anybody who glances at the topic without reading the article would easily jump into conclusions. so you can't really blame those who cannot "read and understand"
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by drnoel: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2016
abokibuhari:
This great news is about to send thousands of zombies to their early grave, I am here just to read comments from sarki abi na sarrki , omenka, passingshots, modath, midolian, egift, rilwayne001, dropshots, quotasystem and uncle gbawe.....

ngenekwenu

Bettercreature, you welcome sir grin

Fulanimafia , you welcome officially on board
I am proud of saraki, and nothing would happen to him.

Its a victory not only for democracy but for the youths of this great country
9899000 where art thou?? Hahahaaaa
Hungrybad no go smell this thread at all......
Today is a great day for us, many souls shall wail tonight and forever..

PA CHUKWUDI WAS INSULTED AND BANNED ALL BECAUSE OF SARAKI, AND TODAY HES BIN VINDICATED. HE STOOD AND FOUGHT FOR THE LIGHT AND TODAY HES BIN REMEMBERED AS A MAN WHO STOOD FOR TRUTH. MAY GOD BLESS HIM. I AM DEDICATING THIS FTC TO PA CHUKWUDI....

I can see midolian , he is highly welcomed... For those who don't know midolian, he was the one postings live threads abt saraki trials. Today, we are going to send him into 'recession'. For zombies this thread is read and pass, no comments. Hahahahaaa
God is great for this news, my heart is full of joy..

Midolian my bro! It is well

Rilwayne001! I said it but you insulted me... It is well
-Ozaoekpe

If your fight is for Saraki may the most high have mercy on u. If ur fight is for the youth (which by the way I doubt with very high prejudice) then may ur calling be true. Bros a fight for our selfish politicians is not worth it. Fine I too don't like victimisation and hate it with a passion but a case where I will support Saraki knowing what he is and how he made his money, the clouds will come down first before I do such. If that makes u call me a zombie or a wailler then fine by it. Just remember truth have many colours, its the colour you see that is true for u. As far as am concerned saraki is guiltu as charged till proven otherwise which has now come to be plain that FG was biased in their actions.
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by kenny987(f): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2016
jaybee3:

I'm beyond shocked bro

Though the move is a bit suspect as it's rather a delaying tactic but nonetheless it was clearly stated in the article that it was withdrawn so they can add/amend charges

The amendment has been done and filed with Ekweremadu and Saraki completely excluded ie no more charges against them. Read below carefully :

They all pleaded not guilty on July 27, 2016.
In the motion filed Thursday, Mr. Loveme said counsel to the Federal Government on the matter, Aliyu Umar, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, on September 30 in the office of the Director of Public Prosecution told him that he had studied the case diary and “ had decided to amend the charge in the manner stated on the face of the motion paper”.

Mr. Loveme added that he has, consequently, filed an amended charge.

“That I depose to this affidavit in good faith believing same to be correct to the best of my knowledge and information and in accordance with the Oaths Act Cap 01 laws of the Federation of Nigeria,” he said.

Based on the amended charge, only Messrs.
Maikasuwa and Efeturi would face prosecution.

Count 1 of the charge against the two civil servants, is that of Criminal Conspiracy punishable under section 97 (1) Penal Code Act ( Northern States) Federation Provisions Act, 1960, Cap 345, laws of the Federation 1990 as amended.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by princefaculty(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2016
Get National Assembly on TSA or I deal with you... Saraki did and now charges are gradually been withdrawn, I knew this will happen coz we are pytin oponents sorit, kwarapshun grin

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by kenny987(f): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2016
princefaculty:
Get National Assembly on TSA or I deal with you... Saraki did and now charges are gradually been withdrawn, I knew this will happen coz we are pytin oponents sorit, kwarapshun grin

Really? NASS funds are now captured under TSA? Any link or source?
It had better not be d case though cos that places d NASS at d mercy of the Executive.
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by kenny987(f): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2016
Teespice:

anybody who glances at the topic without reading the article would easily jump into conclusions. so you can't really blame those who cannot "read and understand"

The amendment has been done and filed with Ekweremadu and Saraki completely excluded ie no more charges against them. Read below carefully :

In the motion filed Thursday, Mr. Loveme said counsel to the Federal Government on the matter, Aliyu Umar, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, on September 30 in the office of the Director of Public Prosecution told him that he had studied the case diary and “ had decided to amend the charge in the manner stated on the face of the motion paper”.

“That I depose to this affidavit in good faith believing same to be correct to the best of my knowledge and information and in accordance with the Oaths Act Cap 01 laws of the Federation of Nigeria,” he said.

Maikasuwa and Efeturi would face prosecution.

Count 1 of the charge against the two civil servants, is that of Criminal Conspiracy punishable under section 97 (1) Penal Code Act ( Northern States) Federation Provisions Act, 1960, Cap 345, laws of the Federation 1990 as amended.

5 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Splashme: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2016
Rilwayne001:
[size=13pt] Buhari the certificateless ineffectual dullardiho, you are really fighting Kwaraftion.

Kwatiniu.. [/size]

I curse the day i voted for this Government cry cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by kingphilip(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2016
jaybee3:

I'm beyond shocked bro

so you read and understood it too

God read the last two paragraphs and come back

3 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Chiefobdk1: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
so why sack those that padded the budget in the budget office, why those sack official not expose those who padded the budget, u are just be clever by half

this case has nothing to do with budget padding

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Hope15: 9:04am On Oct 07, 2016
I was expecting you to say "Whatever rocks their boat". No govt is trustworthy. Really.

Rilwayne001:

That one will rot in jail undecided undecided
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Chiefobdk1: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=onatisi post=49982104][/quote]

political analyst cum prophet.
i see u..

4 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by onatisi(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2016
jaybee3:

I'm beyond shocked bro

Continue waiting for charges amendments, by 2018 it will be ready

3 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by ALISMILE(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2016
tonio2wo:

Afonjas also voted gej in 2011! Sheepish people.
Of course, even me wanted GEJ in 2011 but wen we saw how ultra clueless and alArmingly corrupt he was we turned agAinst him.
Bigotry and blind support is when u still prefer a confirmed thief to remain in offc due to ethnic or religious sentiments.
Mind u if Buhari toes the GEJ way he will go the GEJ way.

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Arrow24: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2016
Teespice:

make una go back read again but now read am slowly

3 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by onatisi(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2016
Chiefobdk1:

political analyst cum prophet.

i see u..
I hail u oga

2 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Chiboboski: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2016
The level of sensationalism is too high amongst our youths. The AGF took a wise decision to remove Saraki and Ekweremadu from the suit. The would reduce cumbersomeness and grandstanding to enable the prosecution to be direct. The duo of Efeturi and Maikasuwa have to bear the burden of defence and going down. If they are eventually found guilty, the election would be annulled which is the singular purpose of the prosecution. They would want to drag many people along with them.
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by tonio2wo: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2016
ALISMILE:
Of course, even me wanted GEJ in 2011 but wen we saw how ultra clueless and alArmingly corrupt he was we turned agAinst him.
Bigotry and blind support is when u still prefer a confirmed thief to remain in offc due to ethnic or religious sentiments.

No its common sense when u know that the thief in power is far more better than the demon about to come in. Now tell me are all the warnings we where shouting b4 the elections not playing out now??

Why dint u afonja rally round the kowa candidate? I am not yoloba but I was campaigning for her cos I know deep down that she was a better candidate that the pdp n apc dullard!

Afonjas will always be afonjas!!

3 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by kenny987(f): 10:01am On Oct 07, 2016
ALISMILE:

Who told you your vote will count?

5 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Bankoleyemi: 10:05am On Oct 07, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

Tinubu wont like this .... Buhari why? angry angry
No he is repacing it with stronger charges. Remember Jibrin fowarded names to EFCC? Nija for us, okpari.
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by ALISMILE(m): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2016
tonio2wo:

No its common sense when u know that the thief in power is far more better than the demon about to come in. Now tell me are all the warnings we where shouting b4 the elections not playing out now??

Why dint u afonja rally round the kowa candidate? I am not yoloba but I was campaigning for her cos I know deep down that she was a better candidate that the pdp n apc dullard!

Afonjas will always be afonjas!!
Mind u am not an Afonja but I understood their mindset as tins played out seeing thAt the previous admins didn't really
them. But the truth is the previous admins didn't favour any region it only favoured certain individual. The SS was even worse hit by the cluelessness of that admins.
U and I know too well NigeriA Is a two party state and any vote for Kowa is actually a lost vote.
GEJ is no way near Buhari when it comes to management. I still think circumstances haven't really favoured Buhari. That not withstanding Buhari still has 2 gud years and seven months to turn the tide. And if doesn't he gets sacked. GEJ was 4yrs in offc when I gave up on him.
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by tonio2wo: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2016
ALISMILE:
Mind u am not an Afonja but I understood their mindset as tins played out seeing thAt the previous admins didn't really
them. But the truth is the previous admins didn't favour any region it only favoured certain individual. The SS was even worse hit by the cluelessness of that admins.
U and I know too well NigeriA Is a two party state and any vote for Kowa is actually a lost vote.
GEJ is no way near Buhari when it comes to management. I still think circumstances haven't really favoured Buhari. That not withstanding Buhari still has 2 gud years and seven months to turn the tide. And if doesn't he gets sacked. GEJ was 4yrs in offc when I gave up on him.

I dont think u are being sincere at the bolded. Yes I know u hate gej but dont let that hate cloud ur sense of reasoning. If gej was lacking in management we would have long been in recession since 2014. What has buhari ever managed well??
Tell me one.

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by ogwumgbe: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2016
TheEastActivist:
Afonja una well done o
How far nah unto the levels ? Who come loose...
Don't worry saraki and ekweramadu will resign and your father and mother will replace them.

Bunch of nitwits

Afonjas are nothing but political tissue papers. They are wanted when needed and simply discarded after being used, lol. Well betrayers will always cry at last, no one wants to mingle with betrayers because they will surely change color when you lest expect. So the best thing is to use them and discard them fast. Illusionary sophiscated region and first class citizens indeed. Buhari will reduce you people to nothing in this government. More are unfolding

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Vero2sleek(f): 11:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Buhari is not even close to a technocrat. Do u know what a technocrat means? Make u dey use yuh head o!
afanide:
Please tell me you are joking

This can't be happening when we have a no nonsense technocrat who is fighting corruption as a president......

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by blecele: 11:24am On Oct 07, 2016
eph12:
How this is great news to some people is what I don't understand
You can never understand.
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by ogwumgbe: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2016
Izonpikin:
why didn't afonjas vote in another afonja??..all in a bid to remove gej look at where we ended... angry

Why can't afonjas field an afonja??..arent afonjas more qualified than buhari??...I dey vex for ona...I dey vex..

angry angry

They are cursed generation of lazy monkeys that want everything done to them on a platter. That's why they are easy prey to false electoral promises. If devil decides to contest for a presidential election with illusionary promises, I bet you these eternally programmed zombies will vote Satan. I don't know why we even share the same Country with these people

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Xapio: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2016
Teespice:

Read and understand the statement below:

Messrs. Saraki and Ekweremadu, as well as a former Clerk of the National Assembly, Salisu Maikasuwa, and a former Deputy clerk, Ben Efeturi, were first arraigned before Justice Yusuf Halilu on June 10, 2016 via charge No. CR/219/16.

[color=#006600] Maikasuwa and Efeturi would face prosecution.
Count 1 of the charge against the two civil servants, is that of Criminal Conspiracy punishable under section 97 (1) Penal Code Act ( Northern States) Federation Provisions Act, 1960, Cap 345, laws of the Federation 1990 as amended. [/color]

This means that the charges has been amended already and Saraki and Ekweremmadu's names dropped.

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by alaskido(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2016
After the Reggae play the Blues grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by ogwumgbe: 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2016
Adeyinka12:
Honestly speaking their CHANGE can never begin with me.

who even know if bokoharam is a plan.

the souths should wise up

The only hope for you Afonjas in this Country is to bow down for the igbos, ask them to forgive you for your years of betrayals and sincerely join force with them to liberate you from licking Northern ass. What the Igbos saw 50 years ago is what you people are yet to see. You claim to be politically sophisticated but you are politically blind and naive. You will forever remain political tissue papers to the North till you surrender sincerely to the igbos you hate so much

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by ALISMILE(m): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2016
tonio2wo:

I dont think u are being sincere at the bolded. Yes I know u hate gej but dont let that hate cloud ur sense of reasoning. If gej was lacking in management we would have long been in recession since 2014. What has buhari ever managed well??
Tell me one.
kuarsiorkor(pls pardon that spelling) doesn't begin and show in one dAy. U might not know it but the recession started in 2014. If u won believe me at least believe Uzor kalu who is neither a fan of Buhari nor is he an APC apologist. dailypost.ng/2016/09/19/shouted-nigeria-already-recession-2014-abused-power-orji-kalu/
Buhari hasn't been spectacular but GEJ under this situation wud be a catastrophic.
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by ALISMILE(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2016
ogwumgbe:

The only hope for you Afonjas in this Country is to bow down for the igbos, ask them to forgive you for your years of betrayals and sincerely join force with them to liberate you from licking Northern ass. What the Igbos saw 50 years ago is what you people are yet to see. You claim to be politically sophisticated but you are politically blind and naive. You will forever remain political tissue papers to the North till you surrender sincerely to the igbos you hate so much
what wisdom do the ibos ve other than their myopic quest for secession which they can't even go about well enough for it to succeed. I'm nt a yoruba but I feel that if its the yorubas who desire secession they will go about it intelligently without necessarily partnering the ibos, until its achieved.
The SS as well do not really think secession is the way to go but regional govt which I'm in support of as well.
Ibos re nt smart politically and as such yorubas cannot be subservient to them.

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by ALISMILE(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
kenny987:

Who told you your vote will count?
Votes counted in 2015and ll also count in 2019 whther Buhari likes it or nt.
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by nellyelitz(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
abokibuhari:

I go steal your PVC hahahahaaa grin
Lolz not possible

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo Eats His 80th Birthday Cake As Bukola Saraki & His Wife Join Him. Pics / Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) / Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.