Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu (47406 Views)

Bola Tinubu Hails Withdrawal Of Forgery Charges Against Saraki & Ekweremadu / Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR / Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by ceeethru(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
I said it: people don't don't believe me. Buhari don't know what corruption means let alone living in the pretense to fight it. It's like sending a toddler to buy fuel and he came back with water and when he's asked why, he answered "All is liquid"......

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by weyabcom: 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
abokibuhari:
This great news is about to send thousands of zombies to their early grave, I am here just to read comments from sarki abi na sarrki , omenka, passingshots, modath, midolian, egift, rilwayne001, dropshots, quotasystem and uncle gbawe.....

I am proud of saraki, and nothing would happen to him.

Its a victory not only for democracy but for the youths of this great country
9899000 where art thou?? Hahahaaaa
Hungrybad no go smell this thread at all......
Today is a great day for us, many souls shall wail tonight and forever..

I can see midolian , he is highly welcomed... For those who don't know midolian, he was the one postings live threads abt saraki trials. Today, we are going to send him into 'recession'. For zombies this thread is read and pass, no comments. Hahahahaaa
God is great for this news, my heart is full of joy..

Midolian my bro! It is well

Rilwayne001! I said it but you insulted me... It is well
-Ozaoekpe
u didnt add ngenekwenu . mak i use Yoruba juju voke am

2 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by abokibuhari: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
ajebuter:

Make l laugh in Daura-nese

grin

Make l laugh in Daura-nese

grin
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Colynho3d(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:
[size=13pt] Buhari the certificateless ineffectual dullardiho, you are really fighting Kwaraftion.

Kwatiniu.. [/size]

I cursed the day i voted for this Government cry cry embarassed
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by justy15: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
this government is a joke.

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Bizibi(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
midolian:
And the baton was passed from a corrupt, clueless and "direction-less" government to a more corrupt clueless and "direction-less" government.

Ayam Saad*
don't be.....we wey know wetin dey go on fr this government..... if you see at least almost half of what is going on,you go quit
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by QuietHammer(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
I am highly disappointed

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by abokibuhari: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
weyabcom:
u didnt add ngenekwenu . mak i use Yoruba juju voke am
That man don lost

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by abokibuhari: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:
[size=13pt] Buhari the certificateless ineffectual dullardiho, you are really fighting Kwaraftion.

Kwatiniu.. [/size]

I curse the day i voted for this Government cry cry embarassed
Baba I hail thee

-yours sincerely

Oremussanctus

3 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by weyabcom: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
abokibuhari:

That man don lost
grin lol we must use mynd4 to voke am bak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Rilwayne001: 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
abokibuhari:

Baba I hail thee

-yours sincerely

Oremussanctus

We know angry angry sad
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by basilo101: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
LOL, all the charges and arraignment was a charade to console Tinubu, we saw it from the onset, i don't know why afonjas are shortsighted. Buhari was part of the conspiracy to humiliated Tinubu in NASS election, he is tired of pretending, he now want Tinubu to do his worst

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by ourema(f): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
LESSON :Never kill your self over politicians

6 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by basilo101: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
HtwoOw:
angry Mr Muwmuw

Fresh charges will be filed it says that in the last paragraph, sorry your happiness was cut short

Take heart

Sarrki, midolian, gbawe,
the fresh charges will exclude saraki and ekweremadu, it will be against Mikasuwa and Efeturi. Plz read again slowly

8 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by slap1(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
APC and PDP are one. The biggest losers in this crumbling nation are the ordinary people who sacrifice time and resources to support or defend these evil leaders.

10 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Izonpikin: 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
NoreenUG:

The guy has gone from Rilwayne to REAL-WAIL.
cheesy

My dear things aren't funny again o in this country...

The suffering has made many to ask their self :

WHO CORRUPTION FIGHT EPP

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by ephi123(f): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
See how Buhari has disgraced his followers on Nairaland cheesy where is oga Passingshot, sarrki and co? Conveniently turning a blind eye to this thread I guess

11 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by ephi123(f): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
ourema:
LESSON :Never kill your self over politicians

I tell ya

4 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by happney65: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
midolian:
And the baton was passed from a corrupt, clueless and "direction-less" government to a more corrupt clueless and "direction-less" government.

Ayam Saad*

omolola15 my guy..You can see your so-called Mr corruption..When we told you all he's so called corruption fight is all a ruse and that he is even worse than PDP,You dey claim Saintlyhood for him...In your voice concerning buratai's case .."Buhari would be so dissapointed in him".. grin grin..Say a big Amen to this Prayer,May Allah whom you believe in rule your life the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria..Can somebody say Amen.... grin ;DSha bring something come from Lagos tommorow na hin i know

2 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by TheEastActivist: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
Afonja una well done o
How far nah unto the levels ? Who come loose...
Don't worry saraki and ekweramadu will resign and your father and mother will replace them.

Bunch of nitwits

9 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Abeyjide: 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
something is baound to happen. Fg trying to come through the back door.hmmmm
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by mkoabiola: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
It is all politics
FG dropped d case in order to cut tinubu's loyalist to sizes at d national Assembly

4 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by abokibuhari: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
TheEastActivist:
Afonja una well done o
How far nah unto the levels ? Who come loose...
Don't worry saraki and ekweramadu will resign and your father and mother will replace them.

Bunch of nitwits
Don't curse them rather pray for them...
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by TheEastActivist: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

Tinubu wont like this .... Buhari why? angry angry

Next is tinubu corrupt file to be reopened.

8 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Coldfeets: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
eph12:
How this is great news to some people is what I don't understand

It's great news because CORRUPTION is winning.

It's great news because the ANTI-CORRUPTION fight is becoming more of a charade in futility.

What this means is that people can now go on with their corrupt practices with no fear or fervor.

After all, it is becoming so audible to the deaf and so visible to the blind that stealing is not corruption.

Just like one wise king once said.

3 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by AlPeter: 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
abokibuhari:
This great news is about to send thousands of zombies to their early grave, I am here just to read comments from sarki abi na sarrki , omenka, passingshots, modath, midolian, egift, rilwayne001, dropshots, quotasystem and uncle gbawe.....

ngenekwenu

I am proud of saraki, and nothing would happen to him.

Its a victory not only for democracy but for the youths of this great country
9899000 where art thou?? Hahahaaaa
Hungrybad no go smell this thread at all......
Today is a great day for us, many souls shall wail tonight and forever..

PA CHUKWUDI WAS INSULTED AND BANNED ALL BECAUSE OF SARAKI, AND TODAY HES BIN VINDICATED. HE STOOD AND FOUGHT FOR THE LIGHT AND TODAY HES BIN REMEMBERED AS A MAN WHO STOOD FOR TRUTH. MAY GOD BLESS HIM. I AM DEDICATING THIS FTC TO PA CHUKWUDI....

I can see midolian , he is highly welcomed... For those who don't know midolian, he was the one postings live threads abt saraki trials. Today, we are going to send him into 'recession'. For zombies this thread is read and pass, no comments. Hahahahaaa
God is great for this news, my heart is full of joy..

Midolian my bro! It is well

Rilwayne001! I said it but you insulted me... It is well
-Ozaoekpe
... And you r happy because...?

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
Damsuk:

Source:http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/212228-breaking-nigerian-government-withdraws-forgery-charges-saraki-ekweremadu.html
... From the beginning, we all knew it was all about political witch hunting. The same 'charges withdrawal' will be made on the cases of Nnamdi Kanu, El zakzaky and Dasuki.

#SayNoToPoliticalVendetta.

2 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by PrinceNwokeji: 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
Is this government really fighting corruption ? Or witchurting for some private selfish reasons? this is where I see the real change oh, Nigeria is gone
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by abokibuhari: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
AlPeter:
... And you r happy because...?
Do you expect me to cry, happy or sad won't change anything. The sooner you open your eyes to see that you are being gamed the better for you.

11 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by solaere(m): 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jxt as i expected even the case of fake asset case will soon be null
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by exlinkleads(f): 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm

With solid arrangement, devil go meet God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) / Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) / Why I Chose A Muslim Running Mate - Gov El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.