Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu (47411 Views)

Bola Tinubu Hails Withdrawal Of Forgery Charges Against Saraki & Ekweremadu / Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR / Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 07, 2016
I keep on losing confidence in this Buhari's government as days come by.

So much for all the corruption fight!

6 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by onatisi(m): 6:55am On Oct 07, 2016
Izonpikin:
oboY you be real political prophet..

4 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by onatisi(m): 6:57am On Oct 07, 2016
DrWise:
I keep on losing confidence in this Buhari's government as days come by.

So much for all the corruption fight!
Siddon here for nairaland dey complain about buhari,make u no go find work to do.

3 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 07, 2016
onatisi:

Siddon here for nairaland dey complain about buhari,make u no go find work to do.

You really think I am as jobless as you are?
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by tonio2wo: 7:03am On Oct 07, 2016
bolakale23:
Wow, i just realise nw dat we've wasted our votes on Buhari. I c no diff in diz buhari led admnstratn nd Gej own. They both fooled us, jona said e no gt shoe diz wan said e go fyt corruption. Now obvious criminals nw walk free in Agbada still eating away our future. I weep fr my country, i still dunno wen or if we'll eva get d ryt leaders dah wil make our matters thr priority nd nt thr pockets #tears Wow, i just realise nw dat we've wasted our votes on Buhari. I c no diff in diz buhari led admnstratn nd Gej own. They both fooled us, jona said e no gt shoe diz wan said e go fyt corruption. Now obvious criminals nw walk free in Agbada still eating away our future. I weep fr my country, i still dunno wen or if we'll eva get d ryt leaders dah wil make our matters thr priority nd nt thr pockets #tears Wow, i just realise nw dat we've wasted our votes on Buhari. I c no diff in diz buhari led admnstratn nd Gej own. They both fooled us, jona said e no gt shoe diz wan said e go fyt corruption. Now obvious criminals nw walk free in Agbada still eating away our future. I weep fr my country, i still dunno wen or if we'll eva get d ryt leaders dah wil make our matters thr priority nd nt thr pockets #tears

There is avery big diffrence! We were not suffering like this during gej tenure.

5 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by onatisi(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2016
Blackkie:
You got the idea right.
Its a deal against Tinubu by the ruling northern clique.

If Saraki is following, the swings are in his favour to seal his ambition.

Tinubu thinks he is smart because some fools hail him as jagaban ,now he has been jagabaned by the real original political jagabans.

6 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by onatisi(m): 7:07am On Oct 07, 2016
DrWise:

Continue crying

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by onatisi(m): 7:08am On Oct 07, 2016
tonio2wo:

There is avery big diffrence! We were not suffering like this during gej tenure.
Suffering wey just dey start.

4 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Izonpikin: 7:12am On Oct 07, 2016
DrWise:

grin grin...ona no go kill me..

In other words onatisi is saying just don't give a shiiiiit about this administration.. cheesy

You go only get BP

4 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by tonio2wo: 7:12am On Oct 07, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
so why sack those that padded the budget in the budget office, why those sack official not expose those who padded the budget, u are just be clever by half

Oh! U believed that sack story too? Hahahahahahaha

Go and meet your mother to reset your brain with her prayers, its like apc brainwashed u deep.

Oga nobody was sacked! That news was for gullible blind followers to mumuishly rejoice on that fight against corruption is real.

Pele o!

6 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by femeritus: 7:15am On Oct 07, 2016
In Fela's voice, this is GOVERNMENT MAGIC. Let the magic continue. Getting more interesting.

2 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by tete7000(m): 7:15am On Oct 07, 2016
talktrue1:
Episode 1 has finished. They will come up with another episode to deceive the masses while 4 years elapse

Masses you said? No, zombies you mean. Senseless and thoughtless government. They act before they begin to think. A bunch of clueless and incompetent lots headed by a certificateless president.

2 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by abel12: 7:16am On Oct 07, 2016
only God can save us in this country called NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by tonio2wo: 7:18am On Oct 07, 2016
ALISMILE:
So its yeeebos who dont maKe mistake even with their support for Jona the chief clueless thief.

Afonjas also voted gej in 2011! Sheepish people.
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by onatisi(m): 7:19am On Oct 07, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin...ona no go kill me..

In other words onatisi is saying just don't give a shiiiiit about this administration.. cheesy

You go only get BP
dont mind those ppl,the time they were supposed to use their brains properly and ask sensible questions they were shouting change change with their dirty 32 teeth all over the place,now the change don change their lives downwardly,they now want to start thinking. It is like a student studying after writing his exams

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by onatisi(m): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2016
abel12:
only God can save us in this country called NIGERIA
Even God detests foolish people most especially foolish zombies

4 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by tonio2wo: 7:24am On Oct 07, 2016
bys:
‘’Mamman Daura is a powerful member of President Buhari’s kitchen cabinet. In fact, he is considered by most as the de facto Vice President of Nigeria.
Most critical decisions – such as the choice of Ministers and other important appointments - have been credited to him. He even lives in Aso Rock.
Mamman Daura is President Buhari’s nephew. His father is the elder brother of Buhari.
Mamman Daura has a son. His name is Kabir Daura. He is President Buhari’s Personal Assistant.
Abba Kyari is the Chief of Staff to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He also happens to be the foster child of - Yes. You guessed it - Mamman Daura.
Then there is Hadi Sirika.
Hadi Sirika is the Minister of State for Aviation. He is the son of Buhari's elder sister.
Hadi Sirika has an elder sister – a niece of Buhari. Her name is Amina Zakari.
Amina Zakari was INEC acting Chairman last year.
Then there is Aisha Abubakar. She wasn’t even a member of the APC. But all that didn’t matter. But today, she is the Minister of State for Trade, Industry and Investment. Her mother is Buhari’s sister.
So, friends, there you have it. And, thanks for your time.
I guess we can all now go back to our various lives and continue pretending not to notice how our national affair has become one man's family affair."

Guy, can i borrow this ur write up?

4 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by xnsandrxns: 7:24am On Oct 07, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

Tinubu wont like this .... Buhari why? angry angry
I'm sure by now
A smart person will know that Tinubu wasn't behind Saraki's trial
But like I said, a smart person

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Izonpikin: 7:27am On Oct 07, 2016
onatisi:
dont mind those ppl,the time they were supposed to use their brains properly and ask sensible questions they were shouting change change with their dirty 32 teeth all over the place,now the change don change their lives downwardly,they now want to start thinking. It is like a student studying after writing his exams
grin grin...this same people argued that there was no need for buhari to go into presidential debates..they argued and touted that it wasn't needed..this same educated people defended a man without waec..that was when I lost confidence in my fellow educated nigerians...this same people ignored calls on not voting in an ex military bigot...

This people defended buharis corruption way back in the past and even pronounced him a saint..

Nigerians are really pawns...jejune pawns...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by onatisi(m): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2016
I am gradually beginning to love buhari.he is really a change master.i love the way he is changing the lives of Nigerians.
Dollar is now 490 from 200
Bag of rice 20000 from 10000
Fuel 150 from 100
God bless buhari

5 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by tolexy007(m): 7:30am On Oct 07, 2016
abokibuhari:
This great news is about to send thousands of zombies to their early grave, I am here just to read comments from sarki abi na sarrki , omenka, passingshots, modath, midolian, egift, rilwayne001, dropshots, quotasystem and uncle gbawe.....

ngenekwenu

Bettercreature, you welcome sir grin

Fulanimafia , you welcome officially on board
I am proud of saraki, and nothing would happen to him.

Its a victory not only for democracy but for the youths of this great country
9899000 where art thou?? Hahahaaaa
Hungrybad no go smell this thread at all......
Today is a great day for us, many souls shall wail tonight and forever..

PA CHUKWUDI WAS INSULTED AND BANNED ALL BECAUSE OF SARAKI, AND TODAY HES BIN VINDICATED. HE STOOD AND FOUGHT FOR THE LIGHT AND TODAY HES BIN REMEMBERED AS A MAN WHO STOOD FOR TRUTH. MAY GOD BLESS HIM. I AM DEDICATING THIS FTC TO PA CHUKWUDI....

I can see midolian , he is highly welcomed... For those who don't know midolian, he was the one postings live threads abt saraki trials. Today, we are going to send him into 'recession'. For zombies this thread is read and pass, no comments. Hahahahaaa
God is great for this news, my heart is full of joy..

Midolian my bro! It is well

Rilwayne001! I said it but you insulted me... It is well
-Ozaoekpe

you forgot to mention that noise maker called Madridguy

2 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Izonpikin: 7:31am On Oct 07, 2016
tonio2wo:

Afonjas also voted gej in 2011! Sheepish people.
why didn't afonjas vote in another afonja??..all in a bid to remove gej look at where we ended... angry

Why can't afonjas field an afonja??..arent afonjas more qualified than buhari??...I dey vex for ona...I dey vex..

angry angry

2 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by onatisi(m): 7:31am On Oct 07, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin...this same people argued that there was no need for buhari to go into presidential debates..they argued and touted that it wasn't needed..this same educated people defended a man without waec..that was when I lost confidence in my fellow educated nigerians...this same people ignored calls on not voting in an ex military bigot...

This people defended buharis corruption way back in the past and even pronounced him a saint..

Nigerians are really pawns...jejune pawns...

You dey mind the fools ,I said it twice last year that Nigerians neck will grow tall and lean like streetlights ,they thought I was joking. Abeg make I back Dem screenshots jare

4 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by kingandamy4life(m): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2016
like seriously d charges withdrawn...dis shameless government has lost it completely

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by tonio2wo: 7:40am On Oct 07, 2016
Izonpikin:
why didn't afonjas vote in another afonja??..all in a bid to remove gej look at where we ended... angry

Why can't afonjas field an afonja??..arent afonjas more qualified than buhari??...I dey vex for ona...I dey vex..

angry angry

Afonjas were given d vp slot by their masters na and as loyal slaves that they are the rejoiced over it.

P.S. abeg i nor be afonja o! God forbid!

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by gozmok1(m): 7:44am On Oct 07, 2016
Finally, the Fed govt bows to an individual intimidations,
after Buhari will come and tell Nigerians that no group
can hold the Nation to ransom. Avengers, Boko Haram,
Herdsmen, Shi'ite, kidnappers una don hear say Fed govt
can only barked like some dog but can't bite....? up Mr
integrity. They should quickly release Nnamdi KANU to
his wife and his family. How can you start what you
cannot finish......... NonsenseFinally, the Fed govt bows to an individual intimidations,
cannot finish......... Nonsense
Finally, the Fed govt bows to an individual intimidations,
cannot finish......... Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by jaybee3(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2016
duni04:
This thread is the biggest exposè on the level of illiteracy in Nigeria. Everybody just jumped on the headline and deliberately, or true to their illiterate nature, started bashing Buhari.
The charges are being amended! It means the prosecution wants to tighten its case against Saraki by withdrawing the weaker charges they initially filled and replacing them with stronger ones. I read from page 1 to 4 and nobody could point that out. Shameful!

I'm beyond shocked bro

Though the move is a bit suspect as it's rather a delaying tactic but nonetheless it was clearly stated in the article that it was withdrawn so they can add/amend charges

Just unbelievable that our youths can't read and understand
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by ABHAKS: 7:53am On Oct 07, 2016
abokibuhari:
This great news is about to send thousands of zombies to their early grave, I am here just to read comments from sarki abi na sarrki , omenka, passingshots, modath, midolian, egift, rilwayne001, dropshots, quotasystem and uncle gbawe.....

ngenekwenu

Bettercreature, you welcome sir grin

Fulanimafia , you welcome officially on board
I am proud of saraki, and nothing would happen to him.

Its a victory not only for democracy but for the youths of this great country
9899000 where art thou?? Hahahaaaa
Hungrybad no go smell this thread at all......
Today is a great day for us, many souls shall wail tonight and forever..

PA CHUKWUDI WAS INSULTED AND BANNED ALL BECAUSE OF SARAKI, AND TODAY HES BIN VINDICATED. HE STOOD AND FOUGHT FOR THE LIGHT AND TODAY HES BIN REMEMBERED AS A MAN WHO STOOD FOR TRUTH. MAY GOD BLESS HIM. I AM DEDICATING THIS FTC TO PA CHUKWUDI....

I can see midolian , he is highly welcomed... For those who don't know midolian, he was the one postings live threads abt saraki trials. Today, we are going to send him into 'recession'. For zombies this thread is read and pass, no comments. Hahahahaaa
God is great for this news, my heart is full of joy..

Midolian my bro! It is well

Rilwayne001! I said it but you insulted me... It is well
-Ozaoekpe

The FG withdraw and Amend the charges
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by kingtime(m): 7:53am On Oct 07, 2016
Hmm, just passing by. Lips sealed before they send thugs to come n beat me up

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Igboid: 7:58am On Oct 07, 2016
Onatisi guy is a real political prophet. All said are coming to pass.

7 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Izonpikin: 8:03am On Oct 07, 2016
tonio2wo:

Afonjas were given d vp slot by their masters na and as loyal slaves that they are the rejoiced over it.

P.S. abeg i nor be afonja o! God forbid!
I dey vex for them..

angry angry

2 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by tabaski: 8:04am On Oct 07, 2016
With this,i just lost faith in PMB government and the ruse called anti-corruption. We are in for a very lonnng thing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Visit President Tinubu’s Ikoyi Residence For Xmas Goodies (video) / Defection: PDP Demands Tambuwal's Resignation / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.