Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu (47405 Views)

Bola Tinubu Hails Withdrawal Of Forgery Charges Against Saraki & Ekweremadu / Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR / Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Sharon6(f): 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
OK o

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Deeypeey(m): 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
na padi padi govnt we dey na....Olohun ti ba Saraki se

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Izonpikin: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
midolian:
And the baton was passed from a corrupt, clueless and "direction-less" government to a more corrupt clueless and "direction-less" government.

Ayam Saad*
welcome Bro to reality....The problem with this administration is that apart from the clueless Ness and corruption there is also immense suffering....The combination is driving everybody mad

31 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by iykecicero: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hey
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Rilwayne001: 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Arrow24:
ha bro don't lose hope yet nah

Ehen! Really?

2 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Izonpikin: 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:
[size=13pt] Buhari the certificateless ineffectual dullardiho, you are really fighting Kwaraftion.

Kwatiniu.. [/size]

I cursed the day i voted for this Government cry cry embarassed
oboy name rilwayne be this...

14 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by dunkem21(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
cheesy Today, I will start supporting our amiable president Buhari on all his actions.

Sai Baba kiss

10 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Rilwayne001: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Obijulius:
The zombie above me see ur words below:

The day Nnamdi Kanu will be freed ur belle go burst, mark my words that day is very near.

That one will rot in jail undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by sekundosekundo: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
NextGovernor:
Omenka, Hungerbad, Sarrki and Ngenu go faint if them hear this news.

NgeneUkwuewu must hear this.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by sandix(f): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
shocked
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by newbornmacho(m): 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Kikikikiki!!
I nor tell you?
NEPA certificate ain't gonna cut it.

5 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Izonpikin: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
The truth is many fail to understand governance and the people who lead them...

Corruption can not beget incorruption..

Buhari rode on the backs of corrupt people so believe Buharis corruption fight at your own risk...

Many of us just don't learn...

May we suffer together so that we can get sense together...

Happy recession...

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Dexema(m): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
Can we just divide the country please, it seems there's no hope anywhere on earth for Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is a dent on Buhari's corruption fight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by NoreenUG(f): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:
[size=13pt] Buhari the certificateless ineffectual dullardiho, you are really fighting Kwaraftion.

Kwatiniu.. [/size]

I cursed the day i voted for this Government cry cry embarassed

The catalogue of his antecedents was there for everyone to study and learn from, but some people swear say dem must take us though 1984 before they can learn their lessons.

And what is most annoying about this is that everything is playing out just like I knew it would.

Nna, abeg, where is that Prophet Onatisi sef? I think a screenshot or two shoulf put things into perspective.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by cindyrocks(f): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Tinubu you lost again man, ex jagagban.

Sorry.

7 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by anthony86(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Why the initial gra gra.

2 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by joseph1832ng: 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
midolian:
And the baton was passed from a corrupt, clueless and "direction-less" government to a more corrupt clueless and "direction-less" government.

Ayam Saad*
Are you surprised? Well I'm not. I've seen that no hope can come from this present crop of inane old recycled politicians.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Ekeke1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
We all saw dis coming

2 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by shortgun(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
hahahaha

The new shelif in town is a coward afterall.
This govt has no shame

Ngeneukwunu how market?
I laff at ur foolishness.

Sarki n ekwerenmadu are untouchables even to d Daura Rat.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Collins0609(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
I comment my reserve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by biggie73(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Wasted effort! Wasted administration! Wasted APC!

5 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by NoreenUG(f): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Izonpikin:
oboy name rilwayne be this...
The guy has gone from Rilwayne to REAL-WAIL.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by sapientia(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Colynho3d(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
We the online warriors no go gree!
Abi na anything way FG dey OK for the e-warriors?
"secret Romance"

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by dunkem21(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
NoreenUG:

The guy has gone from Rilwayne to REAL-WAIL.

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by samguru(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
Akingbola don die be dt as his number one enemy has regained his freedom

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by Arrow24: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Ehen! Really?
yes ooo Sai baba
Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by MrMystrO(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hmmmm

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by ajebuter(f): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
abokibuhari:
This great news is about to send thousands of zombies to their early grave, I am here just to read comments from sarki abi na sarrki , omenka, passingshots, modath, midolian, egift, rilwayne001, dropshots, quotasystem and uncle gbawe.....

I am proud of saraki, and nothing would happen to him.

Its a victory not only for democracy but for the youths of this great country
9899000 where art thou?? Hahahaaaa
Hungrybad no go smell this thread at all......

I can see midolian , he is highly welcomed... For those who don't know midolian, he was the one postings live threads abt saraki trials. Today, we are going to send him into 'recession'. For zombies this thread is read and pass, no comments. Hahahahaaa
God is great for this news, my heart is full of joy..

Midolian my bro! It is well

Rilwayne001! I said it but you insulted me... It is well
-Ozaoekpe

Make l laugh in Daura-nese

grin
abokibuhari:
This great news is about to send thousands of zombies to their early grave, I am here just to read comments from sarki abi na sarrki , omenka, passingshots, modath, midolian, egift, rilwayne001, dropshots, quotasystem and uncle gbawe.....

I am proud of saraki, and nothing would happen to him.

Its a victory not only for democracy but for the youths of this great country
9899000 where art thou?? Hahahaaaa
Hungrybad no go smell this thread at all......

I can see midolian , he is highly welcomed... For those who don't know midolian, he was the one postings live threads abt saraki trials. Today, we are going to send him into 'recession'. For zombies this thread is read and pass, no comments. Hahahahaaa
God is great for this news, my heart is full of joy..

Midolian my bro! It is well

Rilwayne001! I said it but you insulted me... It is well
-Ozaoekpe

Make l laugh in Daura-nese

3 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu by dotcomnamename: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
September 2015: [size=15pt]''Court strikes out forgery suit against Saraki, Ekweremadu''[/size]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/court-strikes-out-forgery-suit-against-saraki-ekweremadu/September 2 undecided undecided

[size=15pt]Lol ... Mumu wailers, dem don forget to read the fresh charges taking place.....[/size] grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo Eats His 80th Birthday Cake As Bukola Saraki & His Wife Join Him. Pics / Oshiomhole Buying Plantain Chips On The Road Side (pic) / Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.