Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (69596 Views)

How “no Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage, 6yrs after I'm still single / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Why Are You Still Single ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
I wanna have 200 girls before getting married. If my counting is correct, I only had just 15 so my journey still long.wish me well guys
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by creativity4real: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
Pinocchioo:

Sometimes the "inner peace" that accompany that fear is worth it. It seems its better than that situation where u are busy doing the "loving n caring n being committed" only to find out you're bring taken for granted at the end of the day. Some say that guys already know if they would settle with a girl they're dating or not, so why will they still go ahead, wasting her TIME n efforts? why?
the 'EFFORT' part kinda got me laffing sha!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Johnsown1(m): 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I'm not married if that's what you're thinking smiley
I know that, ur too young to marry na, so Should i toast u today
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
If you want to smiley
Johnsown1:

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by bogolobango(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
tie ti ta
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Evansuth: 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=Talk2Bella post=49989669]Don’t you get tired when people ask you this question? But here I am asking you, why are you single? Most people don’t know being single sometimes is a choice, but what’s a choice without a purpose or a reason? If you don’t know why you’re single then you need to know why no one is asking you out.

Everyone these days is single, a guy comes up to you and says he’s single, you know this very pretty girl and she tells you she’s single and you open your mouth in awe because you don’t believe such a beaut could be single.

What is the reason behind that decision you’ve taken to be single

Work?

Heartbreak?

Sexual preference?

Finance?

Time?

Lack of a dating type?

Honesty?

Location?

School?

Waiting on someone to notice you?

Age?

Gender?

Lack of interest?

Self-Searching?

Character?

Family Background?

Tell me your reason and purpose, being single is no fun without a purpose, it sometimes lead to depression, envy, suicidal thoughts and lonesome nights.

You begin to question yourself and your existence, most people who always scream team single {without a purpose} are dying inside, they need that companionship, someone to talk to, someone to listen to, someone to touch, someone to play with, they just need someone and most times because there’s a lack of someone they begin to give everyone a chance which becomes a cycle and leads to more heartbreak and then we hear the Forever Single Phrase all over again.

You need to know why you’re single, there’s enough people in the world to go around for everyone, heck people are getting married every Saturday, every day, and you’re there scream “SINGLE LADIES” “SINGLE MEN CREW” wake up, you need help ASAP screaming Team No Hoes won’t alleviate the loneliness you feel inside, screaming Team No Dykes won’t make you feel any better, you need a purpose for being single or without that you’re just someone who isn’t able to get a man or a woman.

While I was in the University, I didn’t date, not that I didn’t have a play companion, I just didn’t want anything serious because I wanted to finish school without distractions and I saw that as one, and when I finished school I said nah, I need a job before I’d date, no one wants to date a liability, when I finally got a job I was ready to date, I did for a while and realized I wanted more things in life than dating and I went for it.

This isn’t a write-up to make you feel bad, for everything there’s a season and a reason and without these you’re just floating on the plane of reality, not making an impact, not contributing, you’re just sliding in and out without realizing how opaque your life is.

[b]This doesn’t apply to dating alone, why do you do the things you do? What’s the reason behind the purpose that’s motivating you? Don’t forget to drop your comment and encourage someone.

Isabella Ibeji

Talk2Bella

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/why-are-you-still-single.html?m=1[/

Cus no girl want to belong to the other room

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Evansuth: 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
taoheedoriloye:
I wanna have 200 girls before getting married. If my counting is correct, I only had just 15 so my journey still long.wish me well guys
[center]
taoheedoriloye:
[/center]
taoheedoriloye:
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Timblaze(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Finance
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by creativity4real: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
chigirlangel:
Mine is cos am unapproachable grin
i thought Margret Thacher is long dead!...lol dont mind my beak jawe!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Johnsown1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
If you want to smiley
Anyway i don't really know how to toast a girl but don't worry i will enquire from the legends of dating, like,hibiscuss,Ozila and fiyal to give me hints so that u won't get disappointed at all, cos i have to toast before.
And by tomorrow u will hear from me. I love u in advance
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by freethinker01: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
I just missed being single more than anything else in this world... The stress of relationship alone can kill someone.
I can't waif to b single once again.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by greggng: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Until I find that rich woman that will marry me, I won't get married
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
I'm still single cos I got no job and money...
Regardless of my dark and handsome face, good manners, resourcefulness and loyalty, girls wouldn't stay cos I can't meet financial needs.

The last one said she liked me, but her phone got bad and she asked I helped her fix it....hmmmm..fixing would cost 14k, and here I was without even 1k to my name...told her I didn't have the money, but would try and do my best, that was the last time she ever came to see me....and right now she doesn't pick my calls anymore.

I have decided to be single until I get a good job....that's a matter of time cos I got a 2:1 Bsc degree, so it's just a matter of time. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by creativity4real: 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Freshestc:
Waiting for the cool n understanding guy....
bae you got him! grin
Freshestc:
Waiting for the cool n understanding guy....
bae you got him!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Verami(f): 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
Waiting for God's time

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by JackieMay(f): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
embarassed
creativity4real:
I meet say 99% of those condition but still scared of you abeg!
fail in one, fail in all tongue
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by modsRbastard: 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
sekundosekundo:

100% right, each time I remember how foolish I was by dating those girls, wasting my money and risking my life and that of my unborn children I begin to hate my self for being that stupid. I even trained one in school yet I didn't marry her. May God show me Mercy for my past foolishness. I'M NOT HAPPY RT NOW.

@OBTSubtle

I feel your pain bro, cos you're not alone. I risked my life doing several round trips from West to East for one girl hoe, I basically financed some shii like you did ; only to realize she ain't shii... If you see them ehn! With innocent looks. I learnt my lesson tho but i only have one regret... Being LOYAL

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Kgdavid(m): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Stalker365:
Nobody likes me cry

wrong!

Somebody definitely likes you. you just are not noticing the person because you have your eyes fixed on the ones you cannot have.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Verami(f): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
God's time will speak.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by creativity4real: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lumidee007:
I don't just know. Maybe na family war. undecided
lolzz...ogun idi le abi?oya come lemi lay hands on you!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by gloriaolisa(f): 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
wow..
.because am nt happy with myself so i can't make my partner happy dat y am single ..... unless i get a good job dat is wen u will b happy ...job things
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Chai! Imagine if I were in your shoes...God forbid sad talk2bella what's your take on this?
Will you suggest that he should keep trying until he find or he should stop trying?
Djbond:
well, to be honest ..i think I'm single because I'm tired of approaching ladies and hearing "I'm in a relationship" which most are not true so I gave up talking to women. though I'm attractive but it just sucks when it seems tough.. I've wooed 25 ladies and counting in the last three months and none has given me the green light... fvcking tired anyway

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by sekundosekundo: 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
modsRbastard:

@OBTSubtle

I feel your pain bro, cos you're not alone. I risked my life doing several round trips from West to East for one girl hoe, I basically financed some shii like you did ; only to realize she ain't shii... If you see them ehn! With innocent looks. I learnt my lesson tho but i only have one regret... Being LOYAL

No be small thing my dear, my stupidity those days baffles me. Can you imagine me paying huge monthly allowance to one useless girl like that. Not only that, I rented apartment for her and her family in Lagos yet I didn't marry her. If you come here in Sharjah and see how Nigerian men are wstn their money on these girls ehhn.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by charlie42(m): 10:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
work never show
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by creativity4real: 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
wailing:
My partner must be a
*Graduate* *moderate/Big yansh* *lightskin is a must* grin grin *God fearing* *not more than 3 sexual partners in the past angry --------------------------------------------- PM ME IF U QUALIFIED wink
cc:Talk2Bella
hahaha..what of virgin?una no go kill peson 4 dis NL ooo!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Talk2Bella(f): 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Chai! Imagine if I were in your shoes...God forbid sad talk2bella what's your take on this?
Will you suggest that he should keep trying until he find or he should stop trying?

I shock sef cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by modsRbastard: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
sekundosekundo:

No be small thing my dear, my stupidity those days baffles me. Can you imagine me paying huge monthly allowance to one useless girl like that. Not only that, I rented apartment for her and her family in Lagos yet I didn't marry her. If you come here in Sharjah and see how Nigerian men are wstn their money on these girls ehhn.

Bro... You try, I'm glad we alot smarter now. Each time I think about the loss, I just recall Thomas Edison quote "I have not failed, I just found 1001 ways not to make a light bulb". Do hold it down over there man, I hear they ain't got much love for us.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by creativity4real: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Johnsown1:

toast my sister without my consent?dude are you ok?!i no dey take her joke oo ehen!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Don’t you get tired when people ask you this question? But here I am asking you, why are you single? Most people don’t know being single sometimes is a choice, but what’s a choice without a purpose or a reason? If you don’t know why you’re single then you need to know why no one is asking you out.

Everyone these days is single, a guy comes up to you and says he’s single, you know this very pretty girl and she tells you she’s single and you open your mouth in awe because you don’t believe such a beaut could be single.

What is the reason behind that decision you’ve taken to be single

Work?

Heartbreak?

Sexual preference?

Finance?

Time?

Lack of a dating type?

Honesty?

Location?

School?

Waiting on someone to notice you?

Age?

Gender?

Lack of interest?

Self-Searching?

Character?

Family Background?

Tell me your reason and purpose, being single is no fun without a purpose, it sometimes lead to depression, envy, suicidal thoughts and lonesome nights.

You begin to question yourself and your existence, most people who always scream team single {without a purpose} are dying inside, they need that companionship, someone to talk to, someone to listen to, someone to touch, someone to play with, they just need someone and most times because there’s a lack of someone they begin to give everyone a chance which becomes a cycle and leads to more heartbreak and then we hear the Forever Single Phrase all over again.

You need to know why you’re single, there’s enough people in the world to go around for everyone, heck people are getting married every Saturday, every day, and you’re there scream “SINGLE LADIES” “SINGLE MEN CREW” wake up, you need help ASAP screaming Team No Hoes won’t alleviate the loneliness you feel inside, screaming Team No Dykes won’t make you feel any better, you need a purpose for being single or without that you’re just someone who isn’t able to get a man or a woman.

While I was in the University, I didn’t date, not that I didn’t have a play companion, I just didn’t want anything serious because I wanted to finish school without distractions and I saw that as one, and when I finished school I said nah, I need a job before I’d date, no one wants to date a liability, when I finally got a job I was ready to date, I did for a while and realized I wanted more things in life than dating and I went for it.

This isn’t a write-up to make you feel bad, for everything there’s a season and a reason and without these you’re just floating on the plane of reality, not making an impact, not contributing, you’re just sliding in and out without realizing how opaque your life is.

This doesn’t apply to dating alone, why do you do the things you do? What’s the reason behind the purpose that’s motivating you? Don’t forget to drop your comment and encourage someone.

Thanks.

Isabella Ibeji

Talk2Bella

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/why-are-you-still-single.html?m=1
I have not found someone that wants a serious relationship
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
wink because i want to be SINGLEwink

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by simmieyoung(m): 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
I'm single, looking for love. cry
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by creativity4real: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
Kgdavid:

wrong!

Somebody definitely likes you. you just are not noticing the person because you have your eyes fixed on the ones you cannot have.
nice one that!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.