Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (69232 Views)

How “no Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage, 6yrs after I'm still single / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Why Are You Still Single ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Talk2Bella(f): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
Djbond:
well, to be honest ..i think I'm single because I'm tired of approaching ladies and hearing "I'm in a relationship" which most are not true so I gave up talking to women. though I'm attractive but it just sucks when it seems tough.. I've wooed 25 ladies and counting in the last three months and none has given me the green light... fvcking tired anyway

Hahahahahahha

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Talk2nanro(m): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Am not homosexual, but i dont like girls either. So Bleep you if you have a problem with that
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Spinojaja26: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
ladies i v met did not like the work that I am doing =teaching in govt. Sch.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Djbond(m): 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Hahahahahahha
honestly....
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by modsRbastard: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Don’t you get tired when people ask you this question? But here I am asking you, why are you single? Most people don’t know being single sometimes is a choice, but what’s a choice without a purpose or a reason? If you don’t know why you’re single then you need to know why no one is asking you out.

Talk2Bella

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/why-are-you-still-single.html?m=1

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
watered:
I see the pain in your lines.

what pain?

tete7000:

Giving without expecting anything in return can give so much joy to the giver. Making other happy should bring smile to the one bringing the happiness. Joy is mutual. The problem is when we go around seeking selfish pleasure, expecting people must pay back in cash or kind what we have sowed in their lives. If you sow positively in someone's else wife,another somewhere is doing same to your wife. Life is a field, it is what you sow you reap. Learn to give with joy without so much expectation of people paying you back and you will be happy.

Thanks smiley
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
Pinocchioo:

Some will just say you're not lucky

Lol..
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by chigirlangel: 8:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
I can smell lies. The fear of guys is the beginning of wisdom :PI
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by nicolosam(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
I'm afraid of ladies' lies and don't really want a date for dating sake but a wife to be!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by soloroyality(m): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
I'm still single because guys are complicated.

I'm afraid I will be faithful and he will cheat on me.
I'm afraid that he will change to something else.
Im afraid that after all the fvcking and all that, he won't marry me angry sad

am 24 i love ur signature
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by muayyat20(m): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
I am single because good relationships needs stuffs i can hardly cope with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ChrisKonor: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mehhhn..

I be nor too wor-wor like that o..

But i feel that i need to get money first. ONCE dated and loved a girl very much. dated her for 1 year+ and she just left town and that was it.

I still have feeling for her tho, but i just wanna move on. Just my hustle and me for now..

Yeah i know i missed loving someone, kissing someone, seeing the one i love smile, cuddling and all that, but i guess i have to be focused for now. Besides, nearly every girl these days wants a rich kid And i guess that's why she just left town and toyed with me.

It's the money i'm after for now...When i make it, I'll be ready for a serious relationship.

Talk2bella hope my reason isn't irrelevant?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ozimec(m): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Don’t you get tired when people ask you this question? But here I am asking you, why are you single? Most people don’t know being single sometimes is a choice, but what’s a choice without a purpose or a reason? If you don’t know why you’re single then you need to know why no one is asking you out.

Everyone these days is single, a guy comes up to you and says he’s single, you know this very pretty girl and she tells you she’s single and you open your mouth in awe because you don’t believe such a beaut could be single.

What is the reason behind that decision you’ve taken to be single

Work?

Heartbreak?

Sexual preference?

Finance?

Time?

Lack of a dating type?

Honesty?

Location?

School?

Waiting on someone to notice you?

Age?

Gender?

Lack of interest?

Self-Searching?

Character?

Family Background?

Tell me your reason and purpose, being single is no fun without a purpose, it sometimes lead to depression, envy, suicidal thoughts and lonesome nights.

You begin to question yourself and your existence, most people who always scream team single {without a purpose} are dying inside, they need that companionship, someone to talk to, someone to listen to, someone to touch, someone to play with, they just need someone and most times because there’s a lack of someone they begin to give everyone a chance which becomes a cycle and leads to more heartbreak and then we hear the Forever Single Phrase all over again.

You need to know why you’re single, there’s enough people in the world to go around for everyone, heck people are getting married every Saturday, every day, and you’re there scream “SINGLE LADIES” “SINGLE MEN CREW” wake up, you need help ASAP screaming Team No Hoes won’t alleviate the loneliness you feel inside, screaming Team No Dykes won’t make you feel any better, you need a purpose for being single or without that you’re just someone who isn’t able to get a man or a woman.

While I was in the University, I didn’t date, not that I didn’t have a play companion, I just didn’t want anything serious because I wanted to finish school without distractions and I saw that as one, and when I finished school I said nah, I need a job before I’d date, no one wants to date a liability, when I finally got a job I was ready to date, I did for a while and realized I wanted more things in life than dating and I went for it.

This isn’t a write-up to make you feel bad, for everything there’s a season and a reason and without these you’re just floating on the plane of reality, not making an impact, not contributing, you’re just sliding in and out without realizing how opaque your life is.

This doesn’t apply to dating alone, why do you do the things you do? What’s the reason behind the purpose that’s motivating you? Don’t forget to drop your comment and encourage someone.

Thanks.

Isabella Ibeji

Talk2Bella

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/why-are-you-still-single.html?m=1

For most guys, I think finance is the reason.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by calabardick(m): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
Talk2bella always on point

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by bodmas119(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
I dnt wnt 2 die b4 my time bcoz of nowadays gulz, making my cul cash everyday is my priority.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Cutehector(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
I'm still single because guys are complicated.

I'm afraid I will be faithful and he will cheat on me.
I'm afraid that he will change to something else.
Im afraid that after all the fvcking and all that, he won't marry me angry sad
you are your own problem...
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Ayoolajumoke(f): 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
I am passing by...
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by creativity4real: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
JackieMay:
I'm still looking for a guy that's 6 feet tall, cute, not fat, not necessarily with 6 packs, not necessarily rich, but not a parasite biko, sweet, charming, romantic, faithful, calm, smart, fun. and must speak at least three foreign languages. interested candidates, please apply grin
I meet say 99% of those condition but still scared of you abeg!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Donald7610: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Still searching
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by stan241(m): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
I'm the Archetypal friendzone dude, I'm a very good "friend"
Oh and Season films, I'd rather watch those than be with someone
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by modsRbastard: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Cutehector:
Most people blame the reason for their single status on the opposite sex.

Dats nonsense.

Y'all single because you want to be single! Those in fruitful relationships don't have two heads! Those getting married every Saturday aren't angels! They are humans like us, they understand that there is never a smooth relationship and they endure through all the hurdles.

I can never say i'm single cuz i'v not found the right girl, I will say i'm single cuz i've not made myself available.

Xoella

Oya, come and go and endure your cheating ex... She's not an Angel shey, and you're only human.

You better shatap there angry
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by stan241(m): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
I'm the Archetypal friendzone dude, I'm a very good "friend"
Oh and Season films, I'd rather watch those than be with someone
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by riches2cute(m): 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
because m n introvert n de tink m nver serious
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by purity22(f): 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
Because

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by creativity4real: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:

You're in a Situationship grin
haha i think i like that!

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Talk2Bella(f): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
ChrisKonor:
Mehhhn..

I be nor too wor-wor like that o..

But i feel that i need to get money first. ONCE dated and loved a girl very much. dated her for 1 year+ and she just left town and that was it.

I still have feeling for her tho, but i just wanna move on. Just my hustle and me for now..

Yeah i know i missed loving someone, kissing someone, seeing the one i love smile, cuddling and all that, but i guess i have to be focused for now. Besides, nearly every girl these days wants a rich kid And i guess that's why she just left town and toyed with me.

It's the money i'm after for now...When i make it, I'll be ready for a serious relationship.

Talk2bella hope my reason isn't irrelevant?

Atleast you got a reason smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by DaCharis2016: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
Am damn singu coz i dont woo ladies, for their shakara i cant bear it. Maybe bcoz i dnt knw how to engage them interestingly.

Can d bhad guyz in d houz share sm of their suxexful wooing xperience wit us, pls?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Lumidee007(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
I don't just know. Maybe na family war. undecided
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by vicben27(m): 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
am putin d blame on Buhari d old man as refuse to give me a job. mst girls dont lik dateing a jobless dude hw can one marry witout a job, after all d sleepless night in school studing to get good grades,after all b strikes, after serving our motherland a brother is still jobless! lol funy but true! some niggas wil soon say go n strt ur own business nw! ok ooh i don hear only if its dat easy!
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by legendarystar: 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
Young03:
SINCE I NOTICED THAT UKWU BU EGO

AND ALL THE GIRLS I MEET ARE KARASHIKAS
THEY AREN'T LOYAL

I REMAIN ON MY OWN

lols no be small ukwu bu ego
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by obafemi07066(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Never find love Nd love never find me
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Mekanus(m): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
Seun4FastLoans:
I don't have time for guys drama. I can't deal atall. All I have in mind right now is to make money and that's why I am working so hard. Inside sun, inside rain, Omg it's not easy but I gat to survive to continue being a big girl. #TeamNoBeManHustleWeDeyChop
Na this kain girl I been Don dy look for for years now

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.