Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? (22345 Views)

Is Driving A Power Bike Really A Suicide Mission. / 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do When Driving A Manual Car. / What Is The Maximum Speed You've Attained While Driving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by KingRex1(m): 6:51am On Oct 10, 2016
Ore - Benin express swallowing lives since 1960grin
I still dey do thanksgiving

1 Like

Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by KingRex1(m): 6:51am On Oct 10, 2016
Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by aragon4realz(m): 6:55am On Oct 10, 2016
orlarbissy:
undecided 400km/hr
na land plane you the drive...even if na air plane...lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by Lucasbalo(m): 6:57am On Oct 10, 2016
[i][/i]
azpekuliar:
190km/h on a 2013 kia Rio 1.6l. Benin-Ore road. Speed thrills!
Speed kills too especially on Nigeria pot filled roads.
Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by dandollaz: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2016
liar everywhere for people that cant drive.My brother 160 for naija roads ur heart will skip.because any mistake na die be that.Meanwhile speed kill.me na 140 maximum
Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by lokodon(m): 7:00am On Oct 10, 2016
My dear, I just wondered coz that road is damn bad
sumborri:
Niggerians have no consience. Telling lies so easily. Imagine that liar mohamed who claimed he did 220 on enugu osha express. When did u do that ? 1998 ? What a liar. Many who don't even own barrow claiming to have sped in a car. God go punish all liars oh. Anyway mine is 140 in a nissan altima 2001
Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by sashx(m): 7:02am On Oct 10, 2016
210km/hr Benz C230. 180 on 406 sports.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by bigtalla(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2016
It's obvious a lot of people here do not know the difference between mph and km/h
Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by buchilino(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2016
princemillla:
140 v6 engine.... I think I can't beat that again...

U DID 140 WITH A V6 ENGINE?, OL BOY GO TANK GOD SAY U STILL DEY ALIVE. I DID 100 N AM STILL REGRETTING IT.
Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by buchilino(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2016
princemillla:
140 v6 engine.... I think I can't beat that again...

U DID 140 WITH A V6 ENGINE?, OL BOY GO TANK GOD SAY U STILL DEY ALIVE. I DID 100 WITH A V6 N AM STILL REGRETTING IT.
Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by shockwave(m): 7:07am On Oct 10, 2016
The maximum I attained was 207km/h in my 2007 Mercedes Benz C280 4MATIC. It was along Ilorin ogbomosho expressway in June this year.
Its the smoothest road I've known that still exists for over 10 years.

But trust me, I burned 15 litres of my tank for 40km, which would normally take me from Lagos to Ibadan with AC at an average speed of 80km/h

And the only tokunbo tyre I had got twisted after the whole adventure which cost me another 35k to change!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by sumborri: 7:07am On Oct 10, 2016
AyamConfidence:
and you expect us to believe you
any idiot can do a 140 even on city streets so what's the biggie in a 140. If u were mature enough or drive regularly you would know 140 isn't speed sef. Na normal driving speed be that.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by darealez(m): 7:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Ojugunrege:
@Op....sorry to be a spoilsport embarassedbut the theme of this thread worries my ever safety conscious mind angry

it beats me that people can be celebrating their best suicide attempts?

SPEED KILLS!!!
I'm sorry not everyone thinks that way. We could get drown if we swim yet we do. In fact, what exactly doesn't kill?

Looking forward to 120MPH till then...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by kingreign(m): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2016
tunbosun9:
grin grin

You stole my meme without my prior notification this is piracy. angry
CD Dominique my dear smiley come jail this man undecided
Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by shockwave(m): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2016
sashx:
210km/hr Benz C230. 180 on 406 sports.
Yes that's about right! I did 207km/hr in my C280. Could've done more but borrowed myself sense grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by EmmGee: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2016
Honda accord (Hennessy) 160
Around Gombe liji bypass

That car is gravity
Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 10, 2016
i think 20km per hour,i dont look at the speedo when i am driving,i drive at a convenient speed.though,i have only driven on a two way road so far.....lol
Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by MadCow1: 7:12am On Oct 10, 2016
220km/hr..

2010 Hyundai Sonata..

Port Harcourt - Uyo axis of East - West Road.
Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by elijah24(m): 7:13am On Oct 10, 2016
my maximum is 200km/ph along agbor 2 asaba ...that road is so smooth and no police to disturb u for papers.....drove dat road for 15mins thats my maximum speed with camry2.4 ,but i no intend to repeat that anymore
Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by metallisc(m): 7:13am On Oct 10, 2016
Mayflowa:

Very bad. I have sworn not to do more than 110kph. I am living my second life right now. I once did 160kph Benin Ph road and I found myself at 50 m inside the bush at a sharp bent. I don't know how,but my car and I were saved except for the tyres.

Speeding is the highest cause of accident before sleeping on wheels

speed is not encouraged for people who do not understand the cars they are driving and don't have good control... power without control is a recipe for disaster and you are good example! grin grin
Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 10, 2016
I enter motor from badagry... And badagry road na death track... Na so driver dey speed and i sit down for front, as i look d speedometer i see 110km/h and him still dey climb... Omo i qickly tell d man to slow down o... I no won die; i still get babes to fvck
Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by maleeks(m): 7:15am On Oct 10, 2016
orlarbissy:
undecided 400km/hr
with your bugatti veyron or chiron
mine was 240km/h cruising in double R
Ogbomosho-ilorin express, that road make sense

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by mikeweezy(m): 7:15am On Oct 10, 2016
mine was 180 and it was a short distance power of alcohol lead me dat nyt

1 Like

Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by metallisc(m): 7:17am On Oct 10, 2016
sumborri:
any idiot can do a 140 even on city streets so what's the biggie in a 140. If u were mature enough or drive regularly you would know 140 isn't speed sef. Na normal driving speed be that.

depending on where he lives, he should try driving on third mainland bridge or lekki-ajah road anytime beyond 11.30pm... 140/50 is normal cruising speed / that is why i love driving at night when the roads are free! cheesy
Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by borjor(m): 7:18am On Oct 10, 2016
How come you aren't with the likes of Paul Walker and co grin
Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by Donreiy: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2016
Ezedon:
220 on Enugu /Onitsha Expressway
Sorry to say o. but did u use a hover craft. cos even a bicycle can not run 10KMPH on that bad muddy road
Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by metallisc(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2016
Smallville10:
I enter motor from badagry... And badagry road na death track... Na so driver dey speed and i sit down for front, as i look d speedometer i see 110km/h and him still dey climb... Omo i qickly tell d man to slow down o... I no won die; i still get babes to fvck

1 Like

Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by Mayflowa(m): 7:22am On Oct 10, 2016
metallisc:

speed is not encouraged for people who do not understand the cars they are driving and don't have good control... power without control is a recipe for disaster and you are good example! grin grin

Speed is not encouraged for anyone except you are into race competition. You get hit with a ticket and ban oversea. Not in Nigeria anyway
Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by ogunvic41(m): 7:22am On Oct 10, 2016
220km/h Benz c240 Benin ore...
Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by DavidEsq(m): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2016
FTBOY:
my speed limit doesn't exceed 120km/hr or 140 when there's an emergency. but i've done 160 on one occasion and sworn never to try it again..

even my babe say i dey drive like ol' papa.. cool
Na im be say u buy the car with ur mny........just ask diz oda guys wey dey form Don Tolleto, if na dem mny dem use buy am, u go hear insult tire

1 Like

Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by FTBOY: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2016
Bluetooth2:

190km/hr heading towards 200 but the car went off.

Had to get a new engine. Toyota Camry 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? by AyamConfidence(m): 7:26am On Oct 10, 2016
sumborri:
I know 140 is the max for most people... but you just concluded that all those commenting above were lying...now I'm not saying you didn't or don't do 140 all I'm saying is this...if you say they are lying... then I have a right to believe you're not speaking the truth either

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Tinted Permit / I've Had It With 4-cylinders. / My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.