Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

True Story: I Am Asking For Help On What To Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story: I Am Asking For Help On What To Do. (491 Views)

'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / Why Women Love Lies---true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Story: I Am Asking For Help On What To Do. by shadows123: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
This story is true, and I am asking you for help on what to do. It is very heartbreaking just to read, so you cannot imagine what it is like to live it. I am 15 years old,and in high school. I met a BEAUTIFUL girl, Katie. We became really good friends. The first time she hurt me was when we had planned to go hang out at the pool. She was grounded but she promised as soon as she got ungrounded we would go to the pool. I anxiously waited until she was ungrounded, when I texted her to meet me at the pool and she just ignored my texts for the whole day. I looked on facebook and she had posted pictures of her with some other guy she went to the pool with. I was really upset. But she felt so bad and I know she did, and she apologized. I said it was okay. And by the way, I haven't had a girlfriend, or even talked to a girl in 3 years.. So you can't even imagine how nicely I treated Katie. I was always there for her when she was upset, and I always helped her with her problems. Now after about 3 months of talking, I asked her out. She said she wanted to get to know each other better. Which is understandable. But then, a few weeks later, she started dating some one a day after meeting them.

Continue reading on
www.highghost.com

Re: True Story: I Am Asking For Help On What To Do. by lordgosh: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
To all of you dt comes to this forum , post half story and a link to follow..............am beginning to conclude you people have serious brain issue!

1 Like

Re: True Story: I Am Asking For Help On What To Do. by shadows123: 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
you could have just asked for the full story. Try to stay Positive

(1) (Reply)

Between Husband and Wife, Whose Opinion Shall Be Obeyed In Family Planning? / Come In Lets Play / How Do You Feel When Asked For Money By The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.