Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O (4157 Views)

I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend / updated: Dem Don Call Police for me O, False alarm on child Abuse. / My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2009
All the post here looks[b] lesbian[/b]
It makes me look as if i was the first person ever to commit this barbarity
among thousands of pple that has contributed.

now i believe man must hold his manhood for urine to have directions

I pray to be free from this mess
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Outstrip(f): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2009
I think you made up this story for attention.
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Fhemmmy: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2009
Another ADD patient?
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2009
Outstrip:

I think you made up this story for attention.
How do you mean outstrip?
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Another ADD patient?
what ?
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Fhemmmy: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2009
Simonwal:

what ?

Attention-Deficit Disorder
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Agnesqueen(f): 12:40am On Oct 22, 2009
@Simonwal

How can you come to this place and brag about raping a child. Im pretty sure that poor girl was not up to 21, you are really sick. I hope God repays you with the same action that you commited against this little girl, i guess your daughter will most likely get what you caused against this young girl. My previous comment should be disregarded and i hope the girl's boyfriend gets his hands or weapon if he pleases. And how dare you bring God's name into your unspeakable action. Go to hell angry
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 6:10am On Oct 22, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Attention-Deficit Disorder
me angry?
Agnesqueen:

@Simonwal

How can you come to this place and brag about raping a child. Im pretty sure that poor girl was not up to 21, you are really sick. I hope God repays you with the same action that you commited against this little girl, i guess your daughter will most likely get what you caused against this young girl. My previous comment should be disregarded and i hope the girl's boyfriend gets his hands or weapon if he pleases. And how dare you bring God's name into your unspeakable action. Go to hell angry
Agnesqueen,i believe have tried to accomodate some of the crap posted by thousands of pple here
it is just pple that are taking this too far.it is natural for human being to feel erotic at a point in time
i was not saying what i did was good,but i just need constructive idea from you pple
if you can solve a problem,baby dont add to it

is it a crime to post this?i wasnt happy @home neither on NL
you pple were just posting as if you guys are SAINTS
AND IF I WERE TO EXAMINE ALL OF U PPLE'S LIFE,IT MIGHT BE FULL OF MAGGOTS
BE PRATICAL IN ALL YOUR JUDGEMENT,YOU ARE KILLING ME HERE lipsrsealed
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2009
i'm getting over the scenario,
this has really made me know the good and the bad in NL
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Fhemmmy: 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2009
Simonwal:

me angry?

aint mad at u dude, i got your back
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2009
Fhemmmy
[quote][/quote]femi,did you have similar experience?
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Fhemmmy: 12:53am On Oct 24, 2009
Simonwal:

Fhemmmy
femi,did you have similar experience?

l

not at all, you are on own when it comes to the experience oh. . . . Lol
I know the meaning of NO, when a lady says it, cos i live where you can land in jail for that.
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 9:56am On Oct 24, 2009
l

I know the meaning of NO, when a lady says it, cos i live where you can land in jail for that.
[quote][/quote]ok thanks.but to be factual there are times ,even your girl will say no
and you will end up fufilling it,huh
and sometimes even if a lady says NO meant to say Yes
femi,you are not my good friend on this thread,but be practical pls
However ,i'm getting over the issue sa
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Fhemmmy: 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2009
Simonwal:

l

ok thanks.but to be factual there are times ,even your girl will say no
and you will end up fufilling it,huh
and sometimes even if a lady says NO meant to say Yes
femi,you are not my good friend on this thread,but be practical pls
However ,i'm getting over the issue sa

i

There is nothing like a girl saying NO when she actually meant YES, and this is why i dont deal with girls, but i deal with a LADY, cos she will know what she wants and meant NO when she says NO and not for me to be reading her mind.
Yes, it is true that even your own woman will say NO, and once the word "NO" comes out of her mind, my guy, you better zip up fast, cos it can land you in trouble, if you are so hard on, you are married, go to your wife and make her feel like a woman and a wife, and she wont say NO, and if she says NO, make your palm your best friend and be good.
If no one will phuck you, phuck yourself, that is better than being in jail for an ounce of kitten
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by spoilt(f): 3:02am On Oct 25, 2009
Are person still liasing with maids? grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2009
Fhemmmy:

i

There is nothing like a girl saying NO when she actually meant YES, and this is why i dont deal with girls, but i deal with a LADY, cos she will know what she wants and meant NO when she says NO and not for me to be reading her mind.
Yes, it is true that even your own woman will say NO, and once the word "NO" comes out of her mind, my guy, you better zip up fast, cos it can land you in trouble, if you are so hard on, you are married, go to your wife and make her feel like a woman and a wife, and she wont say NO, and if she says NO, make your palm your best friend and be good.
If no one will phuck you, phuck yourself, that is better than being in jail for an ounce of kitten
inspite of my plight,i cant stop laughing grin
though,watching my back always
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2009
spoilt:

Are person still liasing with maids? grin
she is never a maid,but she is paid
guy,the gal is damn hot,
but have learnt my lesson
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by spoilt(f): 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2009
Errrr. . . . last time I checked, a paid maid is a maid. grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2009
whatever,it does happen
it just her bf that complicates the issue
have learnt my lesson
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Fhemmmy: 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2009
Simonwal:

she is never a maid,but she is paid

She is getting paid to do what, if she is not a maid, i will guess to make Oga's bed and make sure Oga's hard on is taken cared of.

Simonwal:

guy,the gal is damn hot,
but have learnt my lesson

That is not a statemnt of a man that has learnt his lessons . . . . asewo man

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2009
Fhemmy abeg no mind Simon, the bobo just dey yarn opats. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by me6: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2009
Fhemmmy:

She is getting paid to do what, if she is not a maid, i will guess to make Oga's bed and make sure Oga's hard on is taken cared of.

cant help this laugh grin grin grin ;Ddespite my plight
if i don commot for this mess
i no go look her side again
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by me6: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2009
na so the guy dey talk everytime
asawo man
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Fhemmy abeg no mind Simon, the bobo just dey yarn opats. undecided undecided undecided
POSAKOSA1,you are taking this thing too far.
and i thought we have settled this,d other day.
dont take this personal,
assuming she is ur sister,wentin u go con do me?kill, i know lipsrsealed
you be guy no dey do like woman grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Fhemmmy: 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2009
if she was my sister, i will not kill you, but cut off your 3rd leg to make sure that every other lady are protected . . . lol
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2009
Fhemmmy:

she is a student(poly).
my uncle's wife and her mum knew
she lives with us cos our house is nearer to her school
she is also helpful in domestic chores
so my uncle decide giving her salaryof £10000 montly
so she is never a maid
but she is helpful
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Fhemmmy: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2009
would she need to be a student with 10K pounds a month? and cant rent her own place? or u shagging her to get some of her money?
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2009
Fhemmmy:

would she need to be a student with 10K pounds a month? and cant rent her own place? or u shagging her to get some of her money?
NOPE,
YOU NA SAINT,U NO DEY SIN
ABEG MAKE I SLEEP JOO cool
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2009
Fhemmmy:

if she was my sister, i will not kill you, but cut off your 3rd leg to make sure that every other lady are protected . . . lol
thank God she is never ur sister!!!
as she no b ur sister,wentin u go do?
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Fhemmmy: 12:04am On Oct 26, 2009
i am no saint, but i will not glorify my mistake as well . . . u b my own person now tongue
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Fhemmmy: 12:06am On Oct 26, 2009
Simonwal:

thank God she is never your sister!!!
as she no b your sister,wentin u go do?

just reminding u that u b asewo and hands off babes that aint urs.
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 12:09am On Oct 26, 2009
Fhemmmy:

i am no saint, but i will not glorify my mistake as well . . . u b my own person now tongue
grin grin grin grin
OK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Women Should Not Drink Beer / Am I making a mistake? / See What A Mum Did With Her Dead Son Who Died 14 Weeks Into Pregnancy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.