Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O (4158 Views)

I Caught My Wife Eating Tantalizer Food With Her Boyfriend / updated: Dem Don Call Police for me O, False alarm on child Abuse. / My Girlfriend Mum Indirectly Called Me A 419 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Fhemmmy: 12:15am On Oct 26, 2009
lol
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2009
Simonwal:

POSAKOSA1,you are taking this thing too far.
and i thought we have settled this,d other day.
dont take this personal,
assuming she is your sister,wentin u go con do me?kill, i know lipsrsealed
you be guy no dey do like woman grin

omo head dey pain you grin grin grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Fhemmmy: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

omo head dey pain you grin grin grin

haba . . Lol
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2009
I'm tired of these two guys,
if you are not ripe enough to solve a problem
let me be pls
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2009
Simonwal:

I'm tired of these two guys,
if you are not ripe enough to solve a problem
let me be pls

ripe ke ? shey the house girl you raped was ripe ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by GboGboAye: 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

ripe ke ? shey the house girl you raped was ripe ? undecided undecided undecided

OUCH!! Direct hit!
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by POSAKOSA1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2009
^^^^^^^ omo, im a Nairaland trained yabber------ I was once very innocent cool cool cool
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by justwise(m): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2009
So u were so Hot that u technically raped her? U no get money for vaseline? If i were the bf that will be ur last shag
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2009
are you gonna chop off his shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2009
GboGboAye:

OUCH!! Direct hit!
what
POSAKOSA1:

^^^^^^^ omo, im a Nairaland trained yabber------ I was once very innocent   cool cool cool
emulate good things
even you can emulate my meekness
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2009
justwise:

So u were so Hot that u technically raped her? U no get money for vaseline? If i were the bf that will be your last shag
justwise,WHY?
it was never a rape,
the concept was just misunderstood
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2009
Simonwal:

emulate good things
even you can emulate my meekness

Soory but I don't want to be a rapist.
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2009
Simonwal:

justwise,WHY?
it was never a rape,

and what concept is that ?
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by GboGboAye: 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2009
simon, u r obviously, ummm, how do i say this in a nice way?, slow.
If i were u, i'd delete the thread and pretend it never happened. No one wants to be associated wiv a rapist. I no know weda u rape am o, abi u no rape. Na ur cup of tea be that. But just go away, please.
shoo!! shoo!!
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2009
POSAKOSA1,YOUR NAME TELLS IT ALL,JUST LIKE A GUN SHOT
GUY ,YOU ARE JUST TOO AGGRESSIVE.
THE STORY NEVER TELL THAT I HAD SEX WITH HER
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by justwise(m): 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2009
Simonwal:

justwise,WHY?
it was never a rape,

Why? after u don eat and clean ur mouth
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2009
GboGboAye:

simon, u r obviously,  ummm, how do i say this in a nice way?, slow.
If i were u, i'd delete the thread and pretend it never happened. No one wants to be associated wiv a rapist.  I no know weda u rape am o, abi u no rape. Na your cup of tea be that. But just go away, please.
shoo!! shoo!!
I DONT HIDE UNDER ANY PRETENCE,IT IS NEVER A RAPE.
IT IS SPONTANEOUS,AT A POINT IN TIME MEN CAN FEEL EROTIC
IT IS ABSOLUTE TRUE
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2009
Simonwal:

POSAKOSA1,YOUR NAME TELLS IT ALL,JUST LIKE A GUN SHOT
GUY ,YOU ARE JUST TOO AGGRESSIVE.
THE STORY NEVER TELL THAT I HAD SEX WITH HER

yooooooo this dude is FUNNY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:38pm On Oct 26, 2009
GboGboAye:

simon, u r obviously, ummm, how do i say this in a nice way?, slow.

Im about to fall off my chair, hahahahahahahahahhahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2009
justwise:

Why? after u don eat and clean your mouth
WHAT IS YOUR ADVISE?
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
^^^^^^U're on CRACK
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2009
would you cut off a head just because there is a lice
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2009
LOL, u're cracking me up today
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2009
Some nairalanders are[b] just kids[/b],
Seun should had another forum for adult that has experience
so that they will reason proportional to their experience

Imagine,POSAKOSA1 ,an undergraduate/admission seeker contributing to marriage thread
it's[b] unthinkable and degrading[/b]
experience is the best teacher
Seun,some of this kids doesnt have what it takes
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:06am On Oct 27, 2009
U're on CRACK grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

aren't u the rapist,
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:07am On Oct 27, 2009
@ Simon, how do you control your hormones ?
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 12:20am On Oct 27, 2009
Juju man,
you think Seun Osewa is scared of you?
we know your type
i bliv Seun is praying against all your charms sent to him
you are still a kid,you better grow up
it is evident ,in any forum there must be a judas
we(NL) wont allow you to hang yourself as judas did
JUJU MAN ,JAMB FORM IS OUT,GO DO YOUR JUJUOLOGY
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 12:33am On Oct 27, 2009
posakosa1 sounds like gun shot
go and read all his post and see
how could juju man be boast of his charms
that he will use it to affect someone's life
it is high time we looked ourselves before judging others
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Fhemmmy: 12:46am On Oct 27, 2009
Lol . . .u guys are funny.
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 27, 2009
So na for another man pot you go take soup? Fear the owner oooo! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Simonwal: 5:50am On Oct 27, 2009
michelin89:

So na for another man pot you go take soup? Fear the owner oooo! grin grin grin grin grin
lol grin i bliv in God
no weapon,fashioned against me shall prosper
posakosa1(the name sounds like gun shot),see[b], i have always put God before me
he is at my right hand,i shall not be shaken[/b]

Beware of juju man,
jamb form is out,go do ur jujuology
Re: Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O by Fhemmmy: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2009
Simonwal:

lol grin i bliv in God
no weapon,fashioned against me shall prosper
posakosa1(the name sounds like gun shot),see[b], i have always put God before me
he is at my right hand,i shall not be shaken[/b]

Beware of juju man,
jamb form is out,go do your jujuology

U are so funny, after slapping another man's kitten, now you remember that God is with you. . u be yeye man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I making a mistake? / How To Overcome Witchcraft Operation Using Spiritual Knowledge / See What A Mum Did With Her Dead Son Who Died 14 Weeks Into Pregnancy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.