Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed (63960 Views)

Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets / Full Details Of Nigerian Secret Police Raid On Federal Judges Revealed / Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 09, 2016
When you are born poor,grow poor and live poor,you start to think all rich people are criminals. You wonder how the rich make money. You have 20,000 Naira at home and you brand someone who has 20,000,000 Naira at home a crook. Everyone was not poor before Buhari came. Everyone is not involved in corrupt practices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by HoneyBee23(f): 12:13am On Oct 09, 2016
oh no !,not again!! ,
you just spoilt the news by acknowledging those bastard liars "sahara reporters" angry

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by ilynem(m): 12:15am On Oct 09, 2016
Surfboard:
All these stories coming out when the Judges can't defend themselves and have been denied access to visitation and you're all here applauding tyranny?

Think about it. The judiciary is society's last hope against this government and if they can treat senior judges like this, imagine how they would treat you that is shouting 'crucify him'.

I hope you brainwashed people really sit back and think cause Nigeria is falling apart before our very eyes.
My friend shut your hole! Cant you read? When will you people realise that supporting a party is not like supporting a football club? When someone goes wrong, call him out for it. You are here defending corruption.

5 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by MORNDEW(m): 12:17am On Oct 09, 2016
annawhite:
What happened to the salary earned by the judges in question? What happened to other cases handled by the judges?....this are judges who Ave been earning salaries and making money even before the election cases?

Cos everyone is Nigeria is hungry...is everyone expected to play broke

IS THIS THE MILITARY ERA OR WHAT

Someone explain the job function of the secret policemen for me mbok
Reasoning of a runs girl.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by ladej(m): 12:26am On Oct 09, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Nigeria is going to become great.
WHEN ?

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by ofwest47(m): 12:32am On Oct 09, 2016
This is serious oooo !will they deny it.?
with P M B it is becoming more difficult to get money launder into private private bank accounts so why they now use their private homes.

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Chikpat(m): 12:34am On Oct 09, 2016
This z a gud development. Guilty ppl Wu hav skeletons in dir cupboard will take sides with the corrupt judges.

Nigerians open ur eyes and dont be decieved.... These judges are Nigerian judges and are corrupt as we all suspect and feel. They shud clear demsevs in court, dey shud be tried n jailed if guilty.

How can judges aid corruption, miscarriage of justice, etc. Enemies of dir own country. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by HERSLEY(f): 12:37am On Oct 09, 2016
agbangam:
Hmmmm, dis is getting interesting, now I can fully give PMB my support cos those crooks called Judges have been given support to those looters
But wait oo, y wud some1 keep as much as 50milion naira in his house Abeg the Judge house na Zenith bank I guess d money was gotten from a dubious transaction.
And some dumb asss said DSS shud have invited dem and d gud Judge wud have brought dat money along bah I sorry for dis country.
Even USA had to break all international Laws by entering into Pakistan to kill Osama Bin Laden witout permission from Pakistan. So u wailers shud know dat sometimes drastic actions has to be taken in dealing wit very dirty individuals like our corrupt Judges.
And believe me guys History will remember PMB as being d only president dat tried to Xpose our corrupt judiciary which d Military/Obj cudn't do
** I no mention GEJ cos Stealing is not Corruption for GEJ Otuoeke**
Stuupid Judges, any dirty Judge wey do anyhow by supporting dirty politicians, we go raid d Judge house by 1am, let dem feel d pains dat ordinary Nigerians are passing thru.
And for dat Gov Wike forming as if na him like Democracy pass us, hand go soon touch u. We can still remember wat Amaechi passed thru in Wike, Mbu,PEJ, GEJ n dat over sabi Marylin Ogar time. U see dat Karma is a ******
50m is small to wat dey kip in d house. Sarakis aid moved 350m from his house.

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by tigonana: 12:44am On Oct 09, 2016
Best judgement for all of dem*****

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by ilynem(m): 12:56am On Oct 09, 2016
jon1:
When you are born poor,grow poor and live poor,you start to think all rich people are criminals. You wonder how the rich make money. You have 20,000 Naira at home and you brand someone who has 20,000,000 Naira at home a crook. Everyone was not poor before Buhari came. Everyone is not involved in corrupt practices.
My friend shut up dia! Why didn't they put the money in the bank? Someone has over a hundred million in cash in hi should and you say it's clean? Mr rich man! Why will a judge even have that kind of money? Better grow sense and stop supporting corruption for the sake of your children and grand children.

6 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by MrTour: 12:57am On Oct 09, 2016
I support prosecution of corrupt judges and they should fight themselves to expose embezzlement secrets to the public

BUT

What I don't support is the President using these probe cases to divert funds in his current position.

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by ilynem(m): 12:58am On Oct 09, 2016
HoneyBee23:
oh no !,not again!! ,
you just spoilt the news by acknowledging those bastard liars "sahara reporters" angry
But anytime they report anything about APC they are credible shey? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by OCtheKing: 12:59am On Oct 09, 2016
MORNDEW:

Reasoning of a runs girl.
Guy u re a genius. Over runs dey worry that girl she can't think normal again

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Abcka811: 1:00am On Oct 09, 2016
Acheron:
Lies upon Lies.

It's obvious Bubu the dictator wants to make scapegoats out of them for reasons known to him.

I don't blame Bubu, I blame we the gullible ones that campaigned nd voted him in.

Thread carefully Bubu.
You are correct. But this dangerious lie telling is very bad. Buhari willl meet his waterloo. Let him continue to lie and fabricate whatever story he can. Just one day. All those monies are all false.

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Abcka811: 1:02am On Oct 09, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Where's the proof that you campaigned and voted for him?

Stop lying OK? You've always been a wailer and I foresee you guys wailing till eternity because like it or not Nigeria is going to become great.
dust

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Abcka811: 1:05am On Oct 09, 2016
agbangam:
Hmmmm, dis is getting interesting, now I can fully give PMB my support cos those crooks called Judges have been given support to those looters
But wait oo, y wud some1 keep as much as 50milion naira in his house Abeg the Judge house na Zenith bank I guess d money was gotten from a dubious transaction.
And some dumb asss said DSS shud have invited dem and d gud Judge wud have brought dat money along bah I sorry for dis country.
Even USA had to break all international Laws by entering into Pakistan to kill Osama Bin Laden witout permission from Pakistan. So u wailers shud know dat sometimes drastic actions has to be taken in dealing wit very dirty individuals like our corrupt Judges.
And believe me guys History will remember PMB as being d only president dat tried to Xpose our corrupt judiciary which d Military/Obj cudn't do
** I no mention GEJ cos Stealing is not Corruption for GEJ Otuoeke**
Stuupid Judges, any dirty Judge wey do anyhow by supporting dirty politicians, we go raid d Judge house by 1am, let dem feel d pains dat ordinary Nigerians are passing thru.
And for dat Gov Wike forming as if na him like Democracy pass us, hand go soon touch u. We can still remember wat Amaechi passed thru in Wike, Mbu,PEJ, GEJ n dat over sabi Marylin Ogar time. U see dat Karma is a ******
these are some the yes men. Every direction is acceptable provided it is the dumbest Buhari. You should know that the dss dropped that money.

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by HoneyBee23(f): 1:05am On Oct 09, 2016
ilynem:

But anytime they report anything about APC they are credible shey? Nonsense

APC or not they are a disgrace to true journalism, who's talking about political party here undecided

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Decryptor(m): 1:05am On Oct 09, 2016
Acheron:
Lies upon Lies.

It's obvious Bubu the dictator wants to make scapegoats out of them for reasons known to him.

I don't blame Bubu, I blame we the gullible ones that campaigned nd voted him in.

Thread carefully Bubu.

I follow you vote? angry

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Kgdavid(m): 1:08am On Oct 09, 2016
Adaahjacob:
Trending news in Nigerian as of now: DSS and Judges, DSS accuse governor Wike, DSS storms d house of Mr/Mrs........ at mid-night, DSS Boss Pregnant Zahra Buhari, FFK accuses DDS of manhandling citizens........ abeg na who DSS don epp?

You sleep safe in your bed at might, while some faceless men stand guard over the nation, ever ready to face mortal danger where it may present itself. But you, a small boy, feel its okay to trivialie their role. Okay...the chickens are currently on a their way home to roost...we shall see

3 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by emorse(m): 1:23am On Oct 09, 2016
arcnomec:

God bless you my brother.If the presidency is allowed to wield this level of powers,then there is trouble in the land.
There has always been trouble in the land. If you didn't know this already, then I wonder where you live. Sometimes however, the only way to defeat evil is with a greater evil. Ask Jerry Rawlings of Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by ogwumgbe: 1:23am On Oct 09, 2016
brosci:
i may not be a fan of buhari but in term of fighting corruption he is the best. i swear if any brainless animal abuses buhari for arresting this judges tgat person will take a very dirty slap from me. imbeciles are shouting abuse of power why this fat bellied judges sends ur loved ones to jail just because of bribes, steak ur properties by an abused law just because of money. i swear that stupid nba president would have died by now if it was abacha regime. u shout democracy but u are actually crazy if u support this judges. i hate nigerians, i hate buhari stupid decision about our assets, i hate biafra, i hate everytin that is not right no matter where it is coming from, i hate unilag for suspending that student that said the truth. i hate ............

When will he arrest Buratai? As long as his corruption fight is not holistic. It's simply witch hunt.

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by ogwumgbe: 1:29am On Oct 09, 2016
Surfboard:
All these stories coming out when the Judges can't defend themselves and have been denied access to visitation and you're all here applauding tyranny?

Think about it. The judiciary is society's last hope against this government and if they can treat senior judges like this, imagine how they would treat you that is shouting 'crucify him'.

I hope you brainwashed people really sit back and think cause Nigeria is falling apart before our very eyes.

The zoo is finally falling as prophecies by Nnamdi Kanu. Very soon to the sound of its explosion will be heard. The next DSS moves will be NASS, there's nothing like immunity in this government and regretfully, Babangida is longer a military man. Well the Zoo is falling to our advantage anyway

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:31am On Oct 09, 2016
aguiyi2:
The federal judge in Rivers state never bothered to call the police or dss high command regarding his plight but instead called gov Wike who came with a retinue of aids at 1am.That speaks volumes concerning the judges innocence. I thought federal high court judges are employees of the federal government?.

Loyal to his master, that pays him. Mainwhilly, no be state chief judge o! he dey call Wike

3 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:34am On Oct 09, 2016
HoneyBee23:
oh no !,not again!! ,

It is common knowledge. Abi DSS no arrest judges?

http://punchng.com/judges-arrest-nba-declares-state-emergency/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/212351-exclusive-untold-story-sss-raids-judges-homes-abuja-six-states.html

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by ogwumgbe: 1:34am On Oct 09, 2016
Buhari is trying to complete his unfinished battle. He will have my support the day he raids NASS, I will mobilize the igbos to support him. NASS is the main enemy of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:35am On Oct 09, 2016
ofwest47:
This is serious oooo !will they deny it.?
with P M B it is becoming more difficult to get money launder into private private bank accounts so why they now use their private homes.

you just helped me answer one mu-mu guy question.

2 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by emorse(m): 1:36am On Oct 09, 2016
ogwumgbe:

When will he arrest Buratai? As long as his corruption fight is not holistic. It's simply witch hunt.
He doesn't have to arrest Buratai. Someone else will do that. For now though, he should "witch hunt" all "witch-huntables" until his turn comes to be witch hunted.

6 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:37am On Oct 09, 2016
ilynem:

My friend shut up dia! Why didn't they put the money in the bank? Someone has over a hundred million in cash in hi should and you say it's clean? Mr rich man! Why will a judge even have that kind of money? Better grow sense and stop supporting corruption for the sake of your children and grand children.

Them go hear? they grew up knowing corruption as legit.

3 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by emorse(m): 1:39am On Oct 09, 2016
ogwumgbe:
Buhari is trying to complete his unfinished battle. He will have my support the day he raids NASS, I will mobilize the igbos to support him. NASS is the main enemy of Nigeria
Brother, let him just do the much he can. Imagine if past governments had been doing bits and pieces of the right things over the years. We sure wouldn't have found ourselves where we currently are.

4 Likes

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by ogwumgbe: 1:42am On Oct 09, 2016
I hope Mr Jagaban has got the message. Buhari doesn't send oooooo
Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:45am On Oct 09, 2016
Abcka811:
these are some the yes men. Every direction is acceptable provided it is the dumbest Buhari. You should know that the dss dropped that money.
Aiding and abetting people to steal your, yes you your dreams and millions of others

1 Like

Re: Money Recovered From DSS Raid On Judges Revealed by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:48am On Oct 09, 2016
ogwumgbe:

you see wetin corruption do you? "Wholistic" Stole quality education from you. I know that you will still not understand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moment Obasanjo Prostrated Before New Olowu Of Owu Land, Oba Matemilola (Photos) / Abia Governorship Election Supreme Court Hearing & Possible Judgment / Rochas Okorocha Delivers Nigeria's Best Police Command Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.