Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

When Girls Bleach.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Girls Bleach.. (3836 Views)

Guys When Girls Reject You / How Can Man Stop Thinking About Pussy When Girls Won't Stop Dressing Like / How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Girls Bleach.. by Presh900(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
I have been wondering , why is it that when a girl grows up or makes it in life ,she usually feels the need to bleach, cuz i have seen many actresses,celebrities,and classmates who ,erstwhile,dark in complexion, now very fair. Is bleaching a sign that you have made it in life, or that you have become a big gurl??
@marvelck, thnx for borrowing me ur favourite word "when"

1 Like

Re: When Girls Bleach.. by hahn(m): 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
Black people bleach. Even men undecided
Re: When Girls Bleach.. by MackBrooklyn: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
It's painful those ladies who bleaches doesn't even know they are bleaching their destiny join too because those people who are sent to epp them won't be able to recognize them anymore when it's the right time angry

2 Likes

Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Inferiority complex__

Black is beautiful tho..buh some mofos will keep on bleaching their life away! awon oniranu gbogbo..I hate that shìt angry

2 Likes

Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Charles4075(m): 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
Op, they don't bleach their skins. They call it 'Skin Toning'. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Charles4075:
Op, they don't bleach their skins. They call it 'Skin Toning'.
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
low self esteem is the major reason for bleaching...some will look so disgusting n smelly
Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Charles4075(m): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=Piercedclit post=50039094][/quote]Errmmm, your moniker get as e be ohhh. And ya dp na hmmmmmm.
Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
Charles4075:
Errmmm, your moniker get as e be ohhh. And ya dp na hmmmmmm.

What about it. It's just a moniker wink

1 Like

Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Beamborla(f): 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
They bleach because black is beautiful only in words and not action. People, society and majority of men have a painful affinity for the fair skin.

Acceptance is one of the basic and important pshycological needs of humans which can not be overlooked.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Lsofdk(m): 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
Beamborla:
They bleach because black is beautiful only in words and not action. People, society and majority of men have a painful affinity for the fair skin.

Acceptance is one of the basic and important pshycological needs of humans which can not be overlooked.

i don't agree with the bolded. you can't speak for majority of the male folks.

1 Like

Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Shiitposter: 12:04am On Oct 09, 2016
Beamborla:

100% on point.
Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Presh900(m): 5:52am On Oct 09, 2016
hahn:
Black people bleach. Even men undecided
you would agree with me that it is only few men that do so

1 Like

Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Beamborla(f): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2016
Lsofdk:

i don't agree with the bolded. you can't speak for majority of the male folks.

I'm not speaking for them. It's my observation.

It's not a flawed one
Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Presh900(m): 7:26am On Oct 09, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
It's painful those ladies who bleaches doesn't even know they are bleaching their destiny join too because those people who are sent to epp them won't be able to recognize them anymore when it's the right time angry
that wz hw one man in my village travelled to overseas b4 he came bk, his fiance wz nw an albino, the marriage had to be cancelled

1 Like

Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Presh900(m): 7:27am On Oct 09, 2016
Jarizod:
Inferiority complex__

Black is beautiful tho..buh some mofos will keep on bleaching their life away! awon oniranu gbogbo..I hate that shìt angry
Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Presh900(m): 7:27am On Oct 09, 2016
Charles4075:
it has many names
Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Presh900(m): 7:28am On Oct 09, 2016
Tiny23:
low self esteem is the major reason for bleaching...some will look so disgusting n smelly
Re: When Girls Bleach.. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2016
Beamborla:

AFRICANS ARE HYPOCRITES... TODAY, YESTERDAY, AND ALWAYS.
Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Sexytemi(f): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2016
One funny thing is that ladies that bleach don't know how much damage it does to their body.

For example yesterday I was on my way back from the market when I saw a lady on a bike with bleaching shown all over her body, that was not d case o, but d moment her bike drove pass me, the odour oozing from her body was terrible, the odour polluted the air and it was as if a dead animal or rotten garbage bin truck just drove pass..
Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Maxi112: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2016
Charles4075:
you want to confuse us abi

now you confusing yourself grin
Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Beamborla(f): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

AFRICANS ARE HYPOCRITES... TODAY, YESTERDAY, AND ALWAYS.
It's sad!
It pains me more that we always refuse to admit it.

We insult people who bleach while we drool over fair skin when we are aware that in our part of the world, the god of melanie is highly pleased with us.

At least, we should stop castigating people who bleach their skin. They are very much aware of the health implications attached to it yet, majority of ladies are killing the melanie in their skin. Simply means, there is more to it.

Beauty in our part of the world is somewhat synonymous to a fair skin even though our words of mouth differs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Girls Bleach.. by MackBrooklyn: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2016
Presh900:
that wz hw one man in my village travelled to overseas b4 he came bk, his fiance wz nw an albino, the marriage had to be cancelled

Lol, the wife don jonz be that cheesy cheesy
Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Charles4075(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2016
Piercedclit:

Sometimes the moniker says a lot about the owner wink
Piercedclit:

Sometimes the moniker says a lot about the ownerwink wink. Nice moniker though.
Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Charles4075(m): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2016
Maxi112:
you want to confuse us abi

now you confusing yourself grin
Bros, their matter tire me. Na that one be the excuse WA dem dey give us. Some go say na weather condition.
Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Charles4075(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2016
Presh900:
it has many names
My brother, the matter tire me ohhhhh
Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2016
Charles4075:
Sometimes the moniker says a lot about the owner winkSometimes the moniker says a lot about the ownerwink wink. Nice moniker though.

tongue
Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Maxi112: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2016
Charles4075:
Bros, their matter tire me. Na that one be the excuse WA dem dey give us. Some go say na weather condition.
hahahahah grin

and you believed them one day you fit believe say my papa na buhari grin
Re: When Girls Bleach.. by hahn(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
Presh900:
you would agree with me that it is only few men that do so

Men bleach regardless stop focusing on women. Have you done a census of people who bleach to come to the conclusion that women bleach more? undecided
Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Originalsly: 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
Beamborla:

I do agree that in our society that too many men in reality go for fair skin.... but natural fair skin..... not bleached skin. Bleached girls may have the edge as strippers, hookers or side chicks..... but most men would not introduce a bleached out woman to their family. Too many women suffer from inferiority complex.... bleach and bleach away their beauty and chances of attracting husband material.
Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Presh900(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sexytemi:
One funny thing is that ladies that bleach don't know how much damage it does to their body.

For example yesterday I was on my way back from the market when I saw a lady on a bike with bleaching shown all over her body, that was not d case o, but d moment her bike drove pass me, the odour oozing from her body was terrible, the odour polluted the air and it was as if a dead animal or rotten garbage bin truck just drove pass..
nice descriptive abilities lol smiley smiley
Re: When Girls Bleach.. by Presh900(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
Originalsly:
I do agree that in our society that too many men in reality go for fair skin.... but natural fair skin..... not bleached skin. Bleached girls may have the edge as strippers, hookers or side chicks..... but most men would not introduce a bleached out woman to their family. Too many women suffer from inferiority complex.... bleach and bleach away their beauty and chances of attracting husband material.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This 12years Old Girl Got A Cake And Gifts On Her First Period.(pictured) / Where Are The Fine Girls Here On Nairaland? (pic) / Hot Nairand Girls I Wana Eat Their Anuxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.