Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,323 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? (4862 Views)

Things To Look Out For Before You Finally Say 'I Do' / Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by MrImole: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
Guys, how do you react when girls you have been chasing for so long finally say yes to your proposals?
How exactly do you feel? Do ladies also notice the joy in us the moment you say:
"yes, no problem, let's give it a try, promise me you won't hurt me etc

Ladies, how do you feel too when the guys you have been giving green light finally ask you out.
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Last2comment(m): 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
cheesy
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by tse1v1(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
START THINKING OF MY BANK ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pop a bottle of Champagne. cheesy
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
What proposal Are You talking about!?undecided

Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by jonaifame22(m): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
I try hiding my er.ection cos I'll fantasize hugging her and which I'll ask for,
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:

It could be any proposal as long as the response is positive. smiley
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by iykekelvins(m): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
I don Hammer
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Horlardorjah(m): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
At dat point, I get short of words completely. My smiling increases gan like lets get d party started.

1 Like

Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by MrImole: 12:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:

how do I put this delicately?
Okay, the proposal of guys asking you to be their bedfriends girlfriends.

1 Like

Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
brandnew3:

It could be any proposal as long as the response is positive. smiley
LoL!grin

Alright. So, You pop champagnes at every proposal A girl accepts!? Lol. You do know what Champagne is, dontcha?

MrImole, I totally getcha,.
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by MrImole: 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Horlardorjah:
At dat point, I get short of words completely. My smiling increases gan like lets get d party started.
Lol, just like me.

Lalasticlala
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by profpets(m): 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
I will do somersault for good seven(7) times, cos it means that GOD has finally picked my call. grin cool
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Alright. So, You pop champagnes at every proposal A girl accepts!? Lol. You do know what Champagne is, dontcha?

MrImole, I totally getcha,.

Yes ma!

Not like I go about proposing to every girl I meet and
Yes I know what a Champagne is, It's a special brand of French wine.

Ever wondered why I speak a little french?

Mademoiselle!
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Ramon92: 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
I'll do some julius Aghahowa and hang myself after..
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
brandnew3:

Yes ma!
Not like I go about proposing to every girl I meet and Yes I know what a Champagne is, It's a special brand of French wine.
Ever wondered why I speak a little french?
Mademoiselle!
Pouvez-vous parler francais?
I'm almost impressed!cool
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
Pouvez-vous parler francais?

I'm almost impressed!cool

Tres bien.
Attended Alliance francious and still flunked it twice in the Uni grin
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by dejavuh0007(m): 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
how come nobody is talking about when a girl responds in d negative?
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by firstking01(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:
cheesy
so, after all ur struggle for ftc, this is all u could dogrin
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by publicenemy(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
I lose interest and start backing off... Avoiding her e.t.c.
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
brandnew3:

Tres bien.
Attended Alliance francious and still flunked it twice in the Uni grin

OMG!grin

You're hopeless!
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
OMG!grin

You're hopeless!

My teacher then was a cute woman and I guess she liked seeing me around. cheesy

I swear, women can be confusing sometimes.

They just attack you for no just cause. I experience it all the time and gotten used to it.

Just imagine my friends wives hitting on me. I'm indeed hopeless. cry
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Last2comment(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
firstking01:
so, after all ur struggle for ftc, this is all u could dogrin

That's my reaction na. Please no make me ves grin grin grin
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
brandnew3:

My teacher then was a cute woman and I guess she liked seeing me around. cheesy

I swear, women can be confusing sometimes.

They just attack you for no just cause. I experience it all the time and gotten used to it.

Just imagine my friends wives hitting on me. I'm indeed hopeless. cry
I think it's A Curse!embarassed

Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
I think it's A Curse!embarassed

It'll be broken as soon as I get a wife.
They probably think I'm lonely but I'm not. grin
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by shegssosplendid(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
I do wish she had not said yes.
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Randyblincks(m): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
At first. I'll be ex-hilaratinq av cauqht a sturbon fish. About three weeks later, i'll be like "dis chicken no even make sense sef, waiten i even see for her body wae make me qo frnd her sef" i qet bored with em all.

And only one girl has said NO to me, Ever since.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by guente02(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
I'll start blaming myself for my self inflicted responsibility.
I'll bee like "so I'll have to start calling like never before" and all dat crazy stuff. Shiiiii is cray mehn

2 Likes

Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by firstking01(m): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:

ves nagrin
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by firstking01(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:

ves nagrin
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
I go dance shoki on Lagos - Ibadan express road
Re: How Do You React When Girls Finally Say Yes To You? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
brandnew3:

It'll be broken as soon as I get a wife. They probably think I'm lonely but I'm not. grin
You sure You ain't!?wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anyone Read "The Bang Rule" Book By Charles Nneji? / I Caught My Uncle Sleeping With My Fiance This Morning [picture] / When I Lived As A Man Back Then (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.