Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? (2585 Views)

5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 09, 2016
badassdude:

Which is indecisiveness on your part, using prerogative......I wouldn't say foolishly but unwisely wink

Well on the approach thing, you probably right, some guys are fück boys.
acting on my rights is never foolish wink
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by badassdude: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
acting on my rights is never foolish wink

You won't agree eh?! Anyway being polygamous is my natural birth right...

Ooops we back to square one grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 09, 2016
badassdude:

You won't agree eh?! Anyway being polygamous is my natural birth right...

Ooops we back to square one grin
you never left it. Yer so contrary .
~~
I wanna go now.Bye.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by badassdude: 7:23am On Oct 09, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
you never left it. Yer so contrary .
~~
I wanna go now.Bye.

Goodbye......and sorry about the color wink
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by I888(m): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
not "wrong",never said that was yer circumstance
~~

You need 2 calm down undecided why you tell her that?
I had to. How could she reply me with "K" just because I said " I called her cos I was thinking about her" and all she could type was "K" that is the height of it all! It means I am a nobody or one that shouldn't be regarded.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 09, 2016
I888:
Please teach me how to approach.
Gosh. I wasn't prepared 2 teach school but ok.
~~
Do the opposite of the men in the quote below
~.
But these no guarantee you'll get any and every lady you want
They have 2 want you 2 and you can't force that

ILuvGummyBears:
Eh,most times the guy shoots from the barrel wanting contacts but doesn' take the time to allow the woman 2 develop any really interest in him
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by Cutehector(m): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2016
I888:
Sure bro. My problem is I am always too serious when I approach this girls. May be all I should do is flirt with them than being serious.
me too.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by Cutehector(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
~~
~.

puff. Lol why hide in a male moniker
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2016
Cutehector:
puff. Lol why hide in a male moniker
I need a break from the PMs... grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by Cutehector(m): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
I need a break from the PMs... grin
i"l expose yer ass grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
You quoted that post 3 times
if you would remove 2 . Thanks
~~

Eh,most times the guy shoots from the barrel wanting contacts but doesn' take the time to allow the woman 2 develop any really interest in him
Well Puffy the love doctor
Nice points you have there at least yer not stirring up controversy for once.
So refreshing to see this part of u puff tongue
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 09, 2016
Babzilla:

Well Puffy the love doctor
Nice points you have there at least yer not stirring up controversy for once.
So refreshing to see this part of u puff tongue
shir up angry
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
shir up angry
Why? undecided
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by I888(m): 6:36am On Oct 10, 2016
Lol...
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by Adeinfo: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=ILuvGummyBears post=50042840]and that's my prerogative wink
~
Seriously you males need 2 learn 2 approach somebody undecided
[/quote

this statement has proved that most of you don't know what you want.. that's how a lady said I need to learn to talk. I wanted to take that statement hard on her but decided to ignore her, before nightfall, the same lady started bugging me herself and I accused her of making the statement, she could not defend it nor substantiate it. Some wants a guy who would cajole them when they themselves clearly like the guy.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
~~
~.
Story story,, your story is for broke niggas.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by davidif: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2016
Interesting viewpoint.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Friend Zone Pictures We Can Relate To / Pre-wedding Pix Of A Beautiful Nairalander.. / 19 People Who Didn't Take Their Wedding Day Too Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.