Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? (2586 Views)

5 Things You Must Know Before You Turn Your Lover To Spouse / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by I888(m): 6:05am On Oct 09, 2016
Ladies, I have a few questions and I know it takes courage and maturity to answer these questions.

In your life, you have turned down a lot of guys.

So let me ask, have you ever felt you turned down the right person and regretted your action?

Did you turn him down for a good reason?

Forgive me for asking; I am asking because I feel majority turn down guys for silly reasons. I say this from person experience and the aftermath of what happened wherein same girls want to get along with me after a twist.

I have this other one whom I know would have a good time with, will almost hardly complain or feel unhappy. I am not saying this to boast, neither am I saying it based on riches. However, there are those core values in a relationship that money or sex can't bring you. The bliss of someone loving you, someone respecting you, someone always wanting to make you happy as opposed to being with a guy who make you lament day in day out. If only she could see things and it kept me wondering; ladies do you ever feel you are doing the right thing when you turn a guy down?
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by krak101(m): 6:06am On Oct 09, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by AroOkigbo(m): 6:12am On Oct 09, 2016
Many women don't even know what they want

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by badassdude: 6:13am On Oct 09, 2016
Someone just turned down this nigga grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 09, 2016
mmm. You have 2 understand and come 2 terms with the fact it is her prerogative 2 turn down guys as she deems fit.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by badassdude: 6:16am On Oct 09, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
mmm. You have 2 understand and come 2 terms with the fact it is her prerogative 2 turn down guys as she deems fit.

Just as how its the prerogative of guys to be polygamous undecided
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 09, 2016
badassdude:

Just as how its the prerogative of guys to be polygamous undecided
grin you know that's not the same.
playing with hearts is nones right.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by I888(m): 6:23am On Oct 09, 2016
badassdude:
Someone just turned down this nigga grin
lol My brother, they always want me after sometime o. Na wetin make me tire for their matter.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by badassdude: 6:30am On Oct 09, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
grin you know that's not the same.
playing with hearts is nones right.

Then why this ↓↓ after turning him down?

I888:
lol My brother, they always want me after sometime o. Na wetin make me tire for their matter.

As in ehn.... .most of them are "sanguines", indecisive.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by ochobaba(m): 6:30am On Oct 09, 2016
if they turn you down, you self turn up
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 09, 2016
badassdude:

Then why this ↓↓ after turning him down?

As in ehn.... .most of them are "sanguines", indecisive.
Because sometimes we find out something about a guy that attracts us 2 him after the turning down .it happens.
~~
but I think op exaggerated saying
" they always want me after some time"
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by badassdude: 6:40am On Oct 09, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
Because sometimes we find out something about a guy that attracts us 2 him after

How come you did not see it when he first approached you? Dont you think it proves my point of you ladies being indecisive?

or but I think op exaggerated saying

Probably....
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by Cutehector(m): 6:40am On Oct 09, 2016
Lol you keep rejecting christ yet u get depressed when a stvpid girl turns down your advances.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by dmgr(m): 6:40am On Oct 09, 2016
wait oo..wat's up wit the ladies trend nw ah days
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by I888(m): 6:43am On Oct 09, 2016
cool
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by I888(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol you keep rejecting christ yet u get depressed when a stvpid girl turns down your advances.

Hector, Christ is always accepted any day, any time.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by I888(m): 6:45am On Oct 09, 2016
cool
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 09, 2016
badassdude:

How come you did not see it when he first approached you? Dont you think it proves my point of you ladies being indecisive?

Probably....
because at that time he didn't display it.
~
Don't remove my color

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by golor(m): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2016
8f she's dating and still accommodate more, you guys will still be the one to call her un-loyal being.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by I888(m): 6:52am On Oct 09, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
Because sometimes we find out something about a guy that attracts us 2 him after the turning down .it happens.
~~
but I think op exaggerated saying
After turning him down? Na lie you find out that your assumption of him was wrong. You found out that he isn't want you thought he was. When a guy that you rejected start making advances, the first thing that comes to you mind is who is this loser? Who is this person that has nothing to offer me.

Then one day, it became apparent that you made a wrong survey of him. Which one is "later founnd something that attract you to him" was that thing not there all along?
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by Cutehector(m): 6:52am On Oct 09, 2016
I888:
Hector, Christ is always accepted any day, any time.
so they say
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by badassdude: 6:52am On Oct 09, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
because at that time he didn't display it.
~
Don't remove my color

More like you were not ready to see it, cuz you won't just give him the chance.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by I888(m): 6:53am On Oct 09, 2016
golor:
8f she's dating and still accommodate more, you guys will still be the one to call her un-loyal being.
See bro, this particular one na complete ODE. It is not a case of having someone. Na guys wey dey treat her dustbin she dey like.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by I888(m): 6:54am On Oct 09, 2016
badassdude:

bar man, give this guy 100 carton of origin. All bill on my Empty bank account. grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by badassdude: 6:55am On Oct 09, 2016
I888:
bar man, give this guy 100 carton of origin. All bill on my Empty bank account. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2016
I888:
After turning him down? Na lie you find out that your assumption of him was wrong. You found out that he isn't want you thought he was. When a guy that you rejected start making advances, the first thing that comes to you mind is who is this loser? Who is this person that has nothing to offer me.

Then one day, it became apparent that you made a wrong survey of him. Which one is "later founnd something that attract you to him" was that thing not there all along?
You quoted that post 3 times
if you would remove 2 . Thanks
~~

Eh,most times the guy shoots from the barrel wanting contacts but doesn' take the time to allow the woman 2 develop any really interest in him
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by I888(m): 6:56am On Oct 09, 2016
Cutehector:
so they say
Sure bro. My problem is I am always too serious when I approach this girls. May be all I should do is flirt with them than being serious.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 09, 2016
badassdude:

and that's my prerogative wink
~
Seriously you males need 2 learn 2 approach somebody undecided
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by I888(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
You quoted that post 3 times
if you would remove 2 . Thanks
~~

Eh,most time the guy shoots from the barrel wanting contacts but doesn' ttake the time to allow the woman 2 develop any really interestin him
lol, wrong. What if I tell you the person that made me post this has known me for long? So what's there to know about?

Mehn, I dropped her my last note and let her know she can fork off to hell.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by I888(m): 7:01am On Oct 09, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
~
Please teach me how to approach.
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 09, 2016
I888:
lol, wrong. What if I tell you the person that made me post this has known me for long? So what's there to know about?

Mehn, I dropped her my last note and let her know she can fork off to hell.
not "wrong",never said that was yer circumstance
~~

You need 2 calm down undecided why you tell her that?
Re: Ladies, Do You Feel Right After You Turn Him Down? by badassdude: 7:06am On Oct 09, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
~

Which is indecisiveness on your part, using prerogative......I wouldn't say foolishly but unwisely wink

Well on the approach thing, you probably right, some guys are fück boys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Friend Zone Pictures We Can Relate To / Should I Be Worried Or Not / Half Unclad Lady Dance Dirty At Lagos Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.