Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,202 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? (11932 Views)

Am I Too Choosy? / Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
pweetychyka:

Lol... quite funny!

But wat I 'm trying to say is that everybody's life style n way of life differs!

Hope u know I 'm an Imo gal?

#proudlyimogal
No. You're not from Imo State. You're from Delta State.
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by pweetychyka(f): 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
DeeTus:
No. You're not from Imo State. You're from Delta State.

I got both blood running in ma vein!

Paternal Home - Imo State
Maternal Home - Delta State

wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
pweetychyka:

I got both blood running in ma vein!

Paternal Home - Imo State
Maternal Home - Delta State

wink wink wink wink wink
I see but your behavior is totally different. If you had shown some traits of those crazy girls, I would have ran away from you. Trust me. grin

I detest irresponsible girls.
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Samyj247: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
Frankraj:

Not just imo girl . Any girl that schools in owerri, lives in owerti, works in owerri are all runs girls. Forget them .most of these girls are not even from imo state where as some are from imo state
lols na tru o but even some d IMO girls that didn't grow up in owerri or IMO state, still misbehaves. Maybe it runs in their blood.

1 Like

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by pweetychyka(f): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
DeeTus:
I see but your behavior is totally different. If you had shown some traits of those crazy girls, I would have ran away from you. Trust me. grin

I detest irresponsible girls.

U see why I said it's individual differences!

U can't categorically say every IMO gal is bad wink wink wink wink
All we pray n hope for is a partner dat compliments our choice even if he/she isn't 100% perfect smiley smiley

#proudlyimogal
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by drnoel: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

I mean to me,you did everything right except for the Konga thing you paid for.

I do not know you,but a man has to be very principled about a lot of things in his life.

It is okay for a man to say "NO" without explaining why. If a lady orders something without telling me,I will not pay for it,as I will not only consider that insultive,but I will feel she is also taking my simplicity for stupidity.

To the OP, I feel you had a part to play in this girl wanting to take you for a ride too. Women are not stupid,and are good at sizing up guys,and if they sense you are the type that can be toyed with,then they will go in for the kill.

This has nothing to do with whether you live in Nigeria or not. You can still be in Nigeria,and a lot of women will still do the same thing to you,from the odd asking for recharge cards to asking you to pay their school fees,or like one asked my friend,build a house for her parents.

And the sad thing,Is that when you get to know who she is in love with,he would probably be some dude,who still lives with his parents/squatting some where,and whatever they get from you and other guys,they spend on him.

Lastly,you know Imo State has a reputation for not just being the State with the highest bride price in Nigeria. But that Owerri girls,are very money conscious and materialistic people.

Next time look for a Kogi,Benue,Plateau and Mostly Northern ladies. They are not materialistic,and honestly will not give you headache,and yes I am a Niger Deltan saying this.

No Ishilove, I am not cheating on you with any Northerner I swear.

Guy u killed it. Guys make una dey learn let old men old in the game explain secrets to u. Ladies are very impressionable and will not hesitate once they know a guys is to be had.
The girl first sized the OP up with that thing she bought on Konga and he fell by paying for it. That told her he wanted to go in fast and come out fast, from experience women prefer these kind of men cos they are mostly fun and nothing else. A woman may call a guy stingy but still have respect for him cos deep down in her mind she knows otherwise.
OP u acted appropriate but for that thing on Kongo. I on my part would have sent her out of that room that night she started singing rubbish. Then again one who didnt spend time in owerri would not understand owerri girls as we did.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by tosyne2much(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
The Lady wanted to use you as a route out of recession
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Laredojohn(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
obiwigan21:
Ok, guys, my story is this..... I am based in Europe, so the last time i came into Naija in 2012, i met this pretty babe... if you were in my shoes... will you do same??
You did the right thing...click of runs gals, what they have eaten is enough..it shows how some gals can be, when they now get old without any man, they will now start blaming the witches or wizards that do no exist, that servers her right, she is purely a runz gal, it's even good she didn't fake relationship with you, it would have been worse....
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
pweetychyka:

U see why I said it's individual differences!

U can't categorically say every IMO gal is bad wink wink wink wink
All we pray n hope for is a partner dat compliments our choice even if he/she isn't 100% perfect smiley smiley

#proudlyimogal
Lol. Yea that's right!

1 Like

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 12, 2016
Samyj247:

obiwigan21
LadyB1195 :
Am here 4 u, let me ease your pains and make you 4get all about her.

there is nothing like shap girl here. assuming the guy didn't say that he lives in UK and is rich, do u think that ladyB will comment such...she has not even seen d face of d guy but tripping for d money SMH girls sha. no wonda Donald trump recently said that you can touch a girl in any part of her body u like, as far as you are rich and famous. example of those kind of girl is ladyB. op u better watch ur back. nd I will advice u b d one to find a wifel yourself.
Don't talk like you know me. It's guys with this mentality of yours that ruins our society. I don't want to say much but if you ever meet me in person, you'll forever REGRET this nonsense you commented about me. Your knowledge about me is ZERO TO NONE so Don't be hasty to make nasty comments about me.
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by karbridals(f): 6:44am On Oct 12, 2016
My deAr u did nothing,if she hAs some self respect she wouldnt go into thAt just cos a man left,some girls has seen worst things and they still kept looking for thAt special one..u cAnt for the sin of another man so move.quote author=obiwigan21 post=50050323]Ok, guys, my story is this..... I am based in Europe, so the last time i came into Naija in 2012, i met this pretty babe... We have known each other since beginning of 2011 via face-book, so we met for the first time in 2012 when i came in. This babe is very pretty and i really liked her a lot!, but the problem is that she has a very serious boyfriend then and because of that we couldn't date. I went back to my base and we still remain very good friends. She tells me everything in her relationship and all that. Finally she broke up with her boyfriend and it was a very bad breakup that hurt her so much and probably because that i guess she joined the bad girl click, called naija runz girls.... but i did not know about her change in behaviour.... Fast forward to June this year, i came back again to Nigeria and apart from the contract i came to seal, she was one of the main reasons i came back.... I really had very good intention towards her.... i brought with me a lot of gifts for her and i always call her on the phone and send almost every day nice romantic text messg. and i told her so many times on the phone how much i missed her and cant wait to be with her again.
She is based in Owerri, but i flew in into Lagos and i had to fix some little things in Lagos , before moving to Owerri to meet her. While i was in Lagos, i started noticing some things about her.... one day she called me and said a courier from Konga and Jumia will be bringing some stuffs for to my hotel and i should pay them 50k for the stuffs and she will take them from me when i come in.... Well, 50k, is not really big amount, i was like she should have discussed this with me 1st before sending some random courier guys to bring something to my hotel and i have to pay for them too. Well, to cut long story short, i paid for her stuffs and i brought them with me to meet her in Owerri. When i got into my hotel in Owerri, i called her to come and she came with 4 other girls and though i was very tired after my flight, she pushed me to take her and her friends out.... This babes ate like they have never eaten before.... they ordered everything they could lay their eyes on and even some take away too. Finally, after her friends have gone, we were alone in my hotel room, and we got talking... She told me that she is not interested to have a relationship with me... that all she wants is just fun. i was very disappointed to hear this from her, because, i really like her and i wanted something more than just fun with her.... I tried to explain to her about my good intentions towards her, and she keep saying, all men are same, i dont want to have any relationship with you.... Then she said, i know that you want to sleep with me, but before you touch me, you will take me to a shop where i want to buy cloths and i will pick whatever i want and then you can fuxk me after.... i got pissed up after i heard that from her and i said well, its already late now, so we will go tomorrow but meanwhile, i tried to play with her and touch her, and she pushed me away and said, you will touch me after i have bought what i want to buy tomorrow.... Then i lost it.... i left alone through out that night and when we woke up in the morning, i asked her to leave my room that i am going out.... and she asked me what about the stuffs i bought for her from Lagos... I told i have changed my mind and i will not give it to her, i even showed her other good stuffs i brought for her from Europe, but i refused to give her any of them.... She got so upset, she cursed me and abused me and then she defrined me from fb and blocked on whatzapp.... So guys, if you were in my shoes... will you do same?? [/quote]
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Ejytex(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2016
OMG!I jst dey boil here,to god who made me that babe get luck say no b my type,but no problem Bro takhrt
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Hormoniyi25(m): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2016
makydebbie:
girls like that exist? undecided

guys like you exist? undecided

Luv ur smile
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by makydebbie(f): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2016
Hormoniyi25:

Luv ur smile
thanks.
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by makydebbie(f): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2016
Hormoniyi25:

Luv ur smile
thanks.
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Ejimaa: 7:26am On Oct 12, 2016
DeeTus:
Lol. Yea that's right!

DeeTus so u later agreed is an individual thing,cool
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2016
Ejimaa:

DeeTus so u later agreed is an individual thing,cool
Yes it is. But creating a thread on that is absolutely inconsequential. More so, I can understand the fact that you're too emotional. grin

Where in Imo State are you exactly from? And why your username is 'Ejimma'? Are you twins?
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2016
Thank God for the report button on nairaland, I have used it to effectively report the silly and abusive comments Samyj247 used on me. The op in question I jokingly quoted joked along too, because he is wise enough to have a good sense of humor. You don't see dirty and raw words in my post.
You can't come here and pour out your anger like a raging lion on people because of your past experiences. With this kind of attitude of yours how will you ever find a good lady. My family are forever proud of the 1st daughter they have and My siblings always look up to me anytime, Me and my Man have a wonderful, romantic and understanding relationship and he wouldn't ask for my replica.
You don't know me Samyj247, so keep your mouth shut. Don't quote me or post anything about me.
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by mizthorlu(f): 8:07am On Oct 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

I mean to me,you did everything right except for the Konga thing you paid for.

I do not know you,but a man has to be very principled about a lot of things in his life.

It is okay for a man to say "NO" without explaining why. If a lady orders something without telling me,I will not pay for it,as I will not only consider that insultive,but I will feel she is also taking my simplicity for stupidity.

To the OP, I feel you had a part to play in this girl wanting to take you for a ride too. Women are not stupid,and are good at sizing up guys,and if they sense you are the type that can be toyed with,then they will go in for the kill.

This has nothing to do with whether you live in Nigeria or not. You can still be in Nigeria,and a lot of women will still do the same thing to you,from the odd asking for recharge cards to asking you to pay their school fees,or like one asked my friend,build a house for her parents.

And the sad thing,Is that when you get to know who she is in love with,he would probably be some dude,who still lives with his parents/squatting some where,and whatever they get from you and other guys,they spend on him.

Lastly,you know Imo State has a reputation for not just being the State with the highest bride price in Nigeria. But that Owerri girls,are very money conscious and materialistic people.

Next time look for a Kogi,Benue,Plateau and Mostly Northern ladies. They are not materialistic,and honestly will not give you headache,and yes I am a Niger Deltan saying this.

No Ishilove, I am not cheating on you with any Northerner I swear.

haba!!!!how about Yoruba's? we are the best o
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Samyj247: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2016
LadyB1195:
Thank God for the report button on nairaland, I have used it to effectively report the silly and abusive comments Samyj247 used on me. The op in question I jokingly quoted joked along too, because he is wise enough to have a good sense of humor. You don't see dirty and raw words in my post.
You can't come here and pour out your anger like a raging lion on people because of your past experiences. With this kind of attitude of yours how will you ever find a good lady. My family are forever proud of the 1st daughter they have and My siblings always look up to me anytime, Me and my Man have a wonderful, romantic and understanding relationship and he wouldn't ask for my replica.
You don't know me Samyj247, so keep your mouth shut. Don't quote me or post anything about me.
lols u are just ashamed that I uncovered d truth. anyways I belv d op have a sound mind nd can detect who or d kind of cheat u are for having a man nd trying to cheat nd when I revealed everything, u now turned it to a joke. talking abt pass experience without empiricism planes would not exist. past experience knowledge in a relationship is there to make one have a sound judgment and take wise marital decisions especially to avoid ur kind of girls that jumps from Mr A to B bcus of money. assuming the op is looking for a girl to nack and go I for keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nickymezor(f): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
The Lady wanted to use you as a route out of recession
Lolz, no be small 'route out of recession' ...@ OP, u did the right thing. The chic no be am abeg. undecided
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by drnoel: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2016
LadyB1195:

Uncalled for. No mater what actions someone used on u it Soest call for certain counter actions. Let it pass abeg. U are derailing this topic.
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by drnoel: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2016
Samyj247:
lols u are just ashamed that I uncovered d truth. anyways I belv d op have a sound mind nd can detect who or d kind of cheat u are for having a man nd trying to cheat nd when I revealed everything, u now turned it to a joke. talking abt pass experience without empiricism planes would not exist. past experience knowledge in a relationship is there to make one have a sound judgment and take wise marital decisions especially to avoid ur kind of girls that jumps from Mr A to B bcus of money. assuming the op is looking for a girl to nack and go I for keep quiet

U really are a child aint u? Let it pass u have made ur point.
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2016
Samyj247:
You are entitled to your decision, whatever you feel about me doesn't matter. You are the least of my worries. My advice for you =Mind the way you talk to people you don't know dear, you wouldn't want to cry day and night, looking for the source of your problems.
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2016
drnoel:

Uncalled for. No mater what actions someone used on u it Soest call for certain counter actions. Let it pass abeg. U are derailing this topic.
Many of the things this guy wrote about me and many other people here was taken off the thread because I reported it. If you had seen them maybe you'll understand.
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by drnoel: 11:56am On Oct 12, 2016
LadyB1195:

Many of the things this guy wrote about me and many other people here was taken off the thread because I reported it. If you had seen them maybe you'll understand.
Its ok. I don't blame u for ur actions. Just next time remember ur time is too precious to waste it on all the mad people insulting others on NL. Ciao!
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by wisdomuche(m): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
B*tch will always be B*tch

2 Likes

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by gabi101(m): 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
Samyj247:

lol this guy your funny sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
drnoel:

Its ok. I don't blame u for ur actions. Just next time remember ur time is too precious to waste it on all the mad people insulting others on NL. Ciao!
Thanks alot dear.

1 Like

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Samyj247: 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
LadyB1195:

You are entitled to your decision, whatever you feel about me doesn't matter. You are the least of my worries. My advice for you =Mind the way you talk to people you don't know dear, you wouldn't want to cry day and night, looking for the source of your problems.
lols are u a witch...pls tell me what I don't know....If u come for night I go fire u.
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Samyj247: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
drnoel:

U really are a child aint u? Let it pass u have made ur point.
Sabinus thank u PAPA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats / Plus Size Lady Accidentally Leaks Picture Of Her Boobs Online / What Do You Like Most About Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.