Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? (11930 Views)

Am I Too Choosy? / Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2016
obiwigan21:
Ok, guys, my story is this..... I am based in Europe, so the last time i came into Naija in 2012, i met this pretty babe... We have known each other since beginning of 2011 via face-book, so we met for the first time in 2012 when i came in. This babe is very pretty and i really liked her a lot!, but the problem is that she has a very serious boyfriend then and because of that we couldn't date. I went back to my base and we still remain very good friends. She tells me everything in her relationship and all that. Finally she broke up with her boyfriend and it was a very bad breakup that hurt her so much and probably because that i guess she joined the bad girl click, called naija runz girls.... but i did not know about her change in behaviour.... Fast forward to June this year, i came back again to Nigeria and apart from the contract i came to seal, she was one of the main reasons i came back.... I really had very good intention towards her.... i brought with me a lot of gifts for her and i always call her on the phone and send almost every day nice romantic text messg. and i told her so many times on the phone how much i missed her and cant wait to be with her again.
She is based in Owerri, but i flew in into Lagos and i had to fix some little things in Lagos , before moving to Owerri to meet her. While i was in Lagos, i started noticing some things about her.... one day she called me and said a courier from Konga and Jumia will be bringing some stuffs for to my hotel and i should pay them 50k for the stuffs and she will take them from me when i come in.... Well, 50k, is not really big amount, i was like she should have discussed this with me 1st before sending some random courier guys to bring something to my hotel and i have to pay for them too. Well, to cut long story short, i paid for her stuffs and i brought them with me to meet her in Owerri. When i got into my hotel in Owerri, i called her to come and she came with 4 other girls and though i was very tired after my flight, she pushed me to take her and her friends out.... This babes ate like they have never eaten before.... they ordered everything they could lay their eyes on and even some take away too. Finally, after her friends have gone, we were alone in my hotel room, and we got talking... She told me that she is not interested to have a relationship with me... that all she wants is just fun. i was very disappointed to hear this from her, because, i really like her and i wanted something more than just fun with her.... I tried to explain to her about my good intentions towards her, and she keep saying, all men are same, i dont want to have any relationship with you.... Then she said, i know that you want to sleep with me, but before you touch me, you will take me to a shop where i want to buy cloths and i will pick whatever i want and then you can fuxk me after.... i got pissed up after i heard that from her and i said well, its already late now, so we will go tomorrow but meanwhile, i tried to play with her and touch her, and she pushed me away and said, you will touch me after i have bought what i want to buy tomorrow.... Then i lost it.... i left alone through out that night and when we woke up in the morning, i asked her to leave my room that i am going out.... and she asked me what about the stuffs i bought for her from Lagos... I told i have changed my mind and i will not give it to her, i even showed her other good stuffs i brought for her from Europe, but i refused to give her any of them.... She got so upset, she cursed me and abused me and then she defrined me from fb and blocked on whatzapp.... So guys, if you were in my shoes... will you do same??
No, I won't. Girls who are from Imo State are simply prostitutes. Please stay out of whatever relationship you are into with girl. She will ruin you. She's only interested in your money. That's all!

There are other good and responsible girls out there in Lagos. You could pick one.
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Kaycee625(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2016
You did d right thing bro,good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by missvera(f): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2016
Some girls sha angry sad They are the reasons why guys treat us anyhow thinking all girls are bitches.
Obiwigan21, you did well.

2 Likes

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Originalsly: 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
Not wrong to withhold the gifts and stuffs... and to show her what you brought for her... guess that pissed her off. But guy... from jump you dived into a bad situation with your eyes closed. Pretty girl.. you fall in love... she having a bf meant nothing. Was that the truth? ..or just game to see how badly you wanted her? She told you she broke up with her bf...really? She turned bad due to the breakup...really? To keep the cash and the gifts flowing ...there must be a story...keep you hanging on. Use this experience as a lesson...look well before you leap.
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Ejimaa: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
obiwigan21:
Ok, guys, my story is this..... I am based in Europe, so the last time i came into Naija in 2012, i met this pretty babe... We have known each other since beginning of 2011 via face-book, so we met for the first time in 2012 when i came in. This babe is very pretty and i really liked her a lot!, but the problem is that she has a very serious boyfriend then and because of that we couldn't date. I went back to my base and we still remain very good friends. She tells me everything in her relationship and all that. Finally she broke up with her boyfriend and it was a very bad breakup that hurt her so much and probably because that i guess she joined the bad girl click, called naija runz girls.... but i did not know about her change in behaviour.... Fast forward to June this year, i came back again to Nigeria and apart from the contract i came to seal, she was one of the main reasons i came back.... I really had very good intention towards her.... i brought with me a lot of gifts for her and i always call her on the phone and send almost every day nice romantic text messg. and i told her so many times on the phone how much i missed her and cant wait to be with her again.
She is based in Owerri, but i flew in into Lagos and i had to fix some little things in Lagos , before moving to Owerri to meet her. While i was in Lagos, i started noticing some things about her.... one day she called me and said a courier from Konga and Jumia will be bringing some stuffs for to my hotel and i should pay them 50k for the stuffs and she will take them from me when i come in.... Well, 50k, is not really big amount, i was like she should have discussed this with me 1st before sending some random courier guys to bring something to my hotel and i have to pay for them too. Well, to cut long story short, i paid for her stuffs and i brought them with me to meet her in Owerri. When i got into my hotel in Owerri, i called her to come and she came with 4 other girls and though i was very tired after my flight, she pushed me to take her and her friends out.... This babes ate like they have never eaten before.... they ordered everything they could lay their eyes on and even some take away too. Finally, after her friends have gone, we were alone in my hotel room, and we got talking... She told me that she is not interested to have a relationship with me... that all she wants is just fun. i was very disappointed to hear this from her, because, i really like her and i wanted something more than just fun with her.... I tried to explain to her about my good intentions towards her, and she keep saying, all men are same, i dont want to have any relationship with you.... Then she said, i know that you want to sleep with me, but before you touch me, you will take me to a shop where i want to buy cloths and i will pick whatever i want and then you can fuxk me after.... i got pissed up after i heard that from her and i said well, its already late now, so we will go tomorrow but meanwhile, i tried to play with her and touch her, and she pushed me away and said, you will touch me after i have bought what i want to buy tomorrow.... Then i lost it.... i left alone through out that night and when we woke up in the morning, i asked her to leave my room that i am going out.... and she asked me what about the stuffs i bought for her from Lagos... I told i have changed my mind and i will not give it to her, i even showed her other good stuffs i brought for her from Europe, but i refused to give her any of them.... She got so upset, she cursed me and abused me and then she defrined me from fb and blocked on whatzapp.... So guys, if you were in my shoes... will you do same??
my brother,u did well but u went too far,paying for what u weren't informed caused it all, put at times,is good to say NO. if u had said NO for her Konga or whatever,she wouldn't t have had the effrontery to come with picking pocket babes,she wouldn't have seen u as a hit and run guy,she wouldn't have have the mind to tell u before u can play with her,u must buy her her last cloth on earth before she die,,sorry,i am using this words but is annoying that we ladies think because we have had a relationship that didn't work maybe because of our fault,we now want to kill the next person online. anyway,just free her,when she's back to her senses if those her entourage will allow her,she will learn her lessons. kudos bros biko
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Ejimaa: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2016
DeeTus:
No, I won't. Girls who are from Imo State are simply prostitutes. Please stay out of whatever relationship you are into with girl. She will ruin you. She's only interested in your money. That's all!

There are other good and responsible girls out there in Lagos. You could pick one.
mylove, hahahhahahah,,,i laugh coz I stopped generalizing a day a friend of mine told me " until he has tried millions of human in this world and they all fail him,then he can now generalize" so,i think we all should employ that. God bless you
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Ejimaa: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
Samyj247:
IMO IMO IMO IMOOOO GIRLSSS u see am. thank God for making me to avoid making the biggest mistake of my life. I notice her bad character b4 hand nd left silently. they are pretty no doubt but marriage entails more than ur pretty face. Op don't ever regret ur action... as far as u did this to an IMO girl u are on track. just go nd make thanks given cus u would have shared a part 2 wahala story with that babe after marriage. she will cheat nd may probably cut ur dick with a knife. grin
that one imo lady failed u,does mean all imo ladies are same,i think in as much as u didnt try all of them,they're still good,faithful and down to earth once.thanks
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ejimaa:
mylove, hahahhahahah,,,i laugh coz I stopped generalizing a day a friend of mine told me " until he has tried millions of human in this world and they all fail him,then he can now generalize" so,i think we all should employ that. God bless you
Hahahaha. You seem to have a good sense of humor. Tell me, which state are you from? Your words are so familiar.
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Ejimaa: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2016
DeeTus:

Haaaaa brother,thats harsh,,,honestly,tears just dropped of my eyes after reading ur comment,,,,that 20 ladies from Imo failed you,dosnt make the rest prostitute. u should have said that when u have tried all of us. is time we learn not to generalize,u broke my heart bros,i know what am talking about but is well. God bless you
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ejimaa:
Haaaaa brother,thats harsh,,,honestly,tears just dropped of my eyes after reading ur comment,,,,that 20 ladies from Imo failed you,dosnt make the rest prostitute. u should have said that when u have tried all of us. is time we learn not to generalize,u broke my heart bros,i know what am talking about but is well. God bless you
Lol, I wasn't harsh. Just talking from my experience. Girls who are from that state act rather bizarre. All they want is money and sex. So, I had to ignore all of them.

My closest friend still makes mockery of me till today, how a chick couldn't hold her urge in his presence. That he had to leave me and the girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Shiitposter: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
obiwigan21:

First you paid 50k for her online shopping
Second you bought her gifts from Europe
Third you went on a date with her friends and her, also paid for all their food and drinks
And she abused you because you didn't take her shopping? And you acted cool?

Well i admire your temper and patience. You did well.

1 Like

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Samyj247: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ejimaa:
that one imo lady failed u,does mean all imo ladies are same,i think in as much as u didnt try all of them,they're still good,faithful and down to earth once.thanks
lols u ar missing it. maybe the only one that will b good in a rev sister lols.
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Samyj247: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ejimaa:
lols u ar missing it. maybe the only one that will b good is in Limpopo
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by munezo(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
God bless you bro, you did well.

I can't say much, you did just well.

1 Like

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Ejimaa: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=DeeTus post=50088698]Lol, I wasn't harsh. Just talking from my experience. Girls who are from that state act rather bizarre. All they want is money and sex. So, I had to ignore all of them.

My closest friend still makes mockery of me till today, how a chick couldn't hold her urge in his presence. That he had to leave me and the girl. They're good,bad and ugly ladies everywhere and if I may ask,how many state have u tried there ladies?
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=Ejimaa post=50091799][/quote]Lol. What do u expect?
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by mhisbliss(f): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2016
sad because of her all girls are gold diggers
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Mcowubaba: 12:03am On Oct 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
sad because of her all girls are gold diggers
Not all but 95% of Nigerian girls are Confirmed gold diggers...

1 Like

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Ejimaa: 12:03am On Oct 11, 2016
I think am back to tell u all who think imo ladies are no for marriage that guys like u have also confirm it that if they're not good,how come many are getting married on daily basis? don't use ur encounter,what u heard or whatever to generalise. no tribe is better than the other...PROUDLY IMO,PROUDLY NIGERIA ,PROUDLY A LADY...God Ness us all
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by jaxxy(m): 1:05am On Oct 11, 2016
obiwigan21:

Yes I will do same!!! I shudnt call a human being trash bt she definitely acted like trash tho I say u kinda gave her d chance. 3 things u can do now.

1.Dump her totally and move on
2. If she does call back tell her in harsh terms how badly she behaved and tell her she batter change for her own good.
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by mhisbliss(f): 7:17am On Oct 11, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Not all but 95% of Nigerian girls are Confirmed gold diggers...
and this statistics was based on what research data undecided
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Mcowubaba: 7:28am On Oct 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
and this statistics was based on what research data undecided
General Knowledge
Personal experiences
Popular belief
Empirical Evidences
Descriptive Research Methodology
Sample Size- different Nigerian girls
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2016
Mcowubaba:

General Knowledge
Personal experiences
Popular belief
Empirical Evidences
They are also pretty good at seducing guys. The last one I had encountered with almost got me, but I was determined not to go down with her.

1 Like

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by mhisbliss(f): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2016
Mcowubaba:

General Knowledge
Personal experiences
Popular belief
Empirical Evidences
general knowledge of what
How many experiences made you to write 95% of girls off as gold diggers
Who says its a popular belief, such a cliché assumption
Evidences which wasnt yours in the first place just hearsays and there you have an evidence smh
Descriptive Research Methodology you conducted? Where's the source of your data, wheres your reference
Sample size of how many Nigerian girls
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by happyjuliet(f): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2016
Chia the games women play... Lord have mercy. cry
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Frankraj: 10:54am On Oct 11, 2016
Samyj247:
IMO IMO IMO IMOOOO GIRLSSS u see am. thank God for making me to avoid making the biggest mistake of my life. I notice her bad character b4 hand nd left silently. they are pretty no doubt but marriage entails more than ur pretty face. Op don't ever regret ur action... as far as u did this to an IMO girl u are on track. just go nd make thanks given cus u would have shared a part 2 wahala story with that babe after marriage. she will cheat nd may probably cut ur dick with a knife. grin

Not just imo girls . Any girl that schools in owerri, lives in owerri, works in owerri are all runs girls / prostitutes . Forget them .most of these girls are not even from imo state where as some are from imo state.Ashawo is the only job girls do in owerri

1 Like

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2016
Frankraj:

Not just imo girl . Any girl that schools in owerri, lives in owerti, works in owerri are all runs girls. Forget them .most of these girls are not even from imo state where as some are from imo state
Any girl that schools in Owerri? I totally believe you!

1 Like

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Mcowubaba: 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
mhisbliss:
general knowledge of what
How many experiences made you to write 95% of girls off as gold diggers
Who says its a popular belief, such a cliché assumption
Evidences which wasnt yours in the first place just hearsays and there you have an evidence smh
Descriptive Research Methodology you conducted? Where's the source of your data, wheres your reference
Sample size of how many Nigerian girls
Iya mhisbliss, kilode undecided
U are not my Thesis Supervisor ni
I haff given my abstract and Conclusion. Deal with it

Now my last opinion on this, an average Nigerian man knows that Nigerian girls are gold diggers in the following ways:

1) we invite a girl for a date, the whoore will end up Coming with 3 or more of her friends to chop us- This has happened to me and millions of other guys.

2) Request for Sharwama nd other goodies excessively

3) Request for money for hair, make up, clothes, always pad, Mary kay foundation, credit, subscription, one biitch told me to get her an Air conditioner angry for what?, I resemble her papa

4) Nigerian girls are too materialistic, the can dump their boyfriend for a richer guy at the slightest moment.

5) you girls think the world should revolve around you people, simply because of the kitty Kat you people offer as atonement for our numerous stress and expenses.
Apart from pussyy/Sex what else do MOST Nigerian girls bring to the table= ABSOLUTELY NOTHING..

Before you digress to the normal culture of calling objective men like me *Broke ass Nigga*
Here is a faceless online forum, anybody can claim anything. But believe me, I am very far from being near broke or poor.
You girls should Change ur culture and mentality of greed and poverty. If not your value and prestige will keep diminishing in our lives.
It has even diminished in mine. Just remaining 5% cheesy

That's why most guys treat you girls like trash and biitches, because of how you people present and compose yourselves.
Hungry leeches everywhere. Olorun maje, Tufiakwa

I am done on this. Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by pweetychyka(f): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Gals shaaaaaaa!

@obiwigan21, be thankful to God for letting her expose herself!
Not u finding out after much commitment.... don't worry God will bless u with a woman after ur heart..!

N:B - all IMO gals ain't d same it's a matter of individual choice n preference...
Deetus can actually bear me witness

#imogal wink
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by 400billionman: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
obiwigan21:

Guy, 9 out of 10 Nigerian girls are exactly what you just described...
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
pweetychyka:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Gals shaaaaaaa!

@obiwigan21, be thankful to God for letting her expose herself!
Not u finding out after much commitment.... don't worry God will bless u with a woman after ur heart..!

N:B - all IMO gals ain't d same it's a matter of individual choice n preference...
Deetus can actually bear me witness

#imogal wink
Hahahaha. Are we in a courtroom now? Why calling upon me to be your witness on those crazy chicks? grin

Okay, I will respond to this is because you asked nicely.

Statistically, they act the same and do have similiar behavior. Forget about what some people say here about these girls not having similiar or the same behavior. It's totally delusional!

However, I know about four Imo girls. They are all flamboyant and spontanteous but full of temptation. How could a chick call a guy and in the middle of conversation, she says she wanna see you, you ask why she wants to see you, she says she wants to huge, kiss and make your night a memorable one. grin

Well, I am not really a kind of guy that loves sex a lot, otherwise I would have used and discard them like a rag.

Gosh!! Most Imo girls are end time girls! cheesy Forget the fact that they are so pretty for beauty is deceiving. grin
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by pweetychyka(f): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
DeeTus:
Hahahaha. Are we in a courtroom now? Why calling upon me to be your witness on those crazy chicks? grin

Okay, I will respond to this is because you asked nicely.

Statistically, they act the same and do have similiar behavior. Forget about what some people say here about these girls not having similiar or the same behavior. It's totally delusional!

I know about four Imo girls. They are all flamboyant and spontanteous but full of temptation. How could a chick call a guy and in the middle of conversation, she says she wanna see you, you ask why she wants to see you, she says she wants to huge, kiss and make your night a memorable one. grin

Well, I am not really a kind of guy that loves sex a lot, otherwise I would have used and discard them like a rag.

Gosh!! Most Imo girls are end time girls! cheesy Forget the fact that they are so pretty for beauty is deceiving. grin

Lol... quite funny!

But wat I 'm trying to say is that everybody's life style n way of life differs!

Hope u know I 'm an Imo gal?

#proudlyimogal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Lady Who Rejected Aliko Dangote Marriage Proposal / Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats / Plus Size Lady Accidentally Leaks Picture Of Her Boobs Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.