Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? (11933 Views)

Am I Too Choosy? / Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by pussyAvenger: 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Na because she see say you no razz wella.
make she try that nonsense_with homeboys..... I no go give am the gift,come rob her join.
Where she been dey when boys dey waka with no shoe for street?
I hustle my money,then you wan come obtain my moola with pùssy wey God give you for free.
dem no born am well
legend hw do i invite a babe to ma house..we been dy chat...i swear ur good..hw do i broach dat topic...i trust u...am ur student
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by drnoel: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
LadyB1195:

Thanks alot dear.
Welcome!
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by drnoel: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Samyj247:
Sabinus thank u PAPA.

Just waka pass!
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by drnoel: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Na because she see say you no razz wella.
make she try that nonsense_with homeboys..... I no go give am the gift,come rob her join.
Where she been dey when boys dey waka with no shoe for street?
I hustle my money,then you wan come obtain my moola with pùssy wey God give you for free.
dem no born am well

Na wetin I dey always tell all these small boys. When u learn from the old men in the game you will not repeat the mistakes we did, never. I was dealt with by girls so I had to learn lesson by force. Guy I fey hail ya!

1 Like

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Curvinus(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Samyj247:
if u like allow ur brother to marry an IMO girl maybe u will also enter the generalization team. Are u an IMO girl?

Sour grapes. Just because one Imo girl hit you close to home doesn't mean you should start throwing tantrums. At any rate, do you seriously believe you have what it takes to slay and have a gorgeous Imo beauty commit to you?
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Curvinus(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
DeeTus:
No, I won't. Girls who are from Imo State are simply prostitutes. Please stay out of whatever relationship you are into with girl. She will ruin you. She's only interested in your money. That's all!

There are other good and responsible girls out there in Lagos. You could pick one.

The fallacy of generalizations. The truth is women seem wicked when you are not wanted. Everything else is cope. I too have had a bad stint with a girl from State, but that doesn't make all Imo girls bad. I have wonderful sisters and cousins from Imo who are presently the breadwinners in their families, paying the rent, working and putting food on the table. The last girl from Imo I dated was clearly above my league and it doesn't hurt to admit that. She literally turned heads each time we went out and I just seemed invisible. The saying that birds of the same feather flock together can never any be truer when it comes to romantic relationships. If it is established that she is clearly beyond your league (looks, money or status wise), then the most sensible thing to do would be to let her go and find someone closer to home. But coming to a public forum to paint all girls from a certain region as bad just because you had your fingers burned by a very minute percentage, is so laughable it is not even worth ridiculing.
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Curvinus:

The fallacy of generalizations. The truth is women seem wicked when you are not wanted. Everything else is cope. I too have had a bad stint with a girl from State, but that doesn't make all Imo girls bad. I have wonderful sisters and cousins from Imo who are presently the breadwinners in their families, paying the rent, working and putting food on the table. The last girl from Imo I dated was clearly above my league and it doesn't hurt to admit that. She literally turned heads each time we went out and I just seemed invisible. The saying that birds of the same feather flock together can never any be truer when it comes to romantic relationships. If it is established that she is clearly beyond your league (looks, money or status wise), then the most sensible thing to do would be to let her go and find someone closer to home. But coming to a public forum to paint all girls from a certain region as bad just because you had your fingers burned by a very minute percentage, is so laughable it is not even worth ridiculing.
Stop wussying about and shut up so I can lecture you about girls from Imo States.

9 out of 10 girls who are from there is nothing to write home about in terms of sexual behavior and had affected other students studying there too.

You're simply a wussy for acknowledging these women were out of your league.

To get these women and keep them in their toes, you have to be very playful and vocal.

You have no league at all and that is why they keep messing you up and treat you like a kindergarten.
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Curvinus(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
DeeTus:
Stop wussying about and shut up so I can lecture you about girls from Imo States.

9 out of 10 girls who are from there is nothing to write home about in terms of sexual behavior and had affected other students studying there too.

You're simply a wussy for acknowledging these women were out of your league.

To get these women and keep them in their toes, you have to be very playful and vocal.

You have no league at all and that is why they keep messing you up and treat you like a kindergarten.

Yeah, some may mess me up and treat me like kindergarten, but there is nothing that says they must be nice to me or that we must remain together as friends.Once I notice things are veering towards that direction I take a walk and advise them to do the same. The girls I'm with are at their best behaviour when they come around. Some are for validation. Others, for entertainment. We pay our dues and we roll.

But believe me when I say Joy was something otherworldly. In the scale of 1 - 10, I'd rate her 8 and half as she just ticked all the boxes and couldn't walk 10 yards without men ogling at her. As a result, she had so many choices and we just couldn't connect on an emotional level. I met her while she was still very young but she blossomed to become a very charming damsel. Sadly, after so many rebounds, I finally let her walk for my own peace.

As for the piss above you called lecture, I really have no idea what you mean by being "wussy", but maybe you need to try leaving the basement every once in a while to see the reality for what it really is, as opposed to spending too much time on pickup materials.

And while you are it, please, lose that mentality about being playful and vocal - I assume you are trying to say holding frame - in order to have sex. For how long do you intend to keep up with that manipulative behavior? At any rate, manipulation has very little or no effect on the neurotransmitters which predetermines how people respond to you in the first place. If you hold frame, they may respect or try not to mess with you. But this not the same as being desired. If you got what a girl wants, she'll have raw desire for you and would be at her best to please you. But if you don't, she'll see you for the scam you really are, no matter how many levels of facade you try to put up.

Lastly, for your own sanity, you need to see acceptance and rejection as normal a part of life and not try to stop this from happening through crude manipulative behaviours.
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by drnoel: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
Curvinus:

Yeah, some may mess me up and treat me like kindergarten, but there is nothing that says they must be nice to me or that we must remain together as friends.Once I notice things are veering towards that direction I take a walk and advise them to do the same. The girls I'm with are at their best behaviour when they come around. Some are for validation. Others, for entertainment. We pay our dues and we roll.

But believe me when I say Joy was something otherworldly. In the scale of 1 - 10, I'd rate her 8 and half as she just ticked all the boxes and couldn't walk 10 yards without men ogling at her. As a result, she had so many choices and we just couldn't connect on an emotional level. I met her while she was still very young but she blossomed to become a very charming damsel. Sadly, after so many rebounds, I finally let her walk for my own peace.

As for the piss above you called lecture, I really have no idea what you mean by being "wussy", but maybe you need to try leaving the basement every once in a while to see the reality for what it really is, as opposed to spending too much time on pickup materials.

And while you are it, please, lose that mentality about being playful and vocal - I assume you are trying to say holding frame - in order to have sex. For how long do you intend to keep up with that manipulative behavior? At any rate, manipulation has very little or no effect on the neurotransmitters which predetermines how people respond to you in the first place. If you hold frame, they may respect or try not to mess with you. But this not the same as being desired. If you got what a girl wants, she'll have raw desire for you and would be at her best to please you. But if you don't, she'll see you for the scam you really are, no matter how many levels of facade you try to put up.

Lastly, for your own sanity, you need to see acceptance and rejection as normal a part of life and not try to stop this from happening through crude manipulative behaviours.

Like the way u cut him to size gently. He was really quite annoying with his comments wasn't he?
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
Curvinus:

Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by revontuli(f): 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
obiwigan21:
Ok, guys, my story is this..... I am based in Europe, so the last time i came into Naija in 2012, i met this pretty babe... We have known each other since beginning of 2011 via face-book, so we met for the first time in 2012 when i came in. This babe is very pretty and i really liked her a lot!, but the problem is that she has a very serious boyfriend then and because of that we couldn't date. I went back to my base and we still remain very good friends. She tells me everything in her relationship and all that. Finally she broke up with her boyfriend and it was a very bad breakup that hurt her so much and probably because that i guess she joined the bad girl click, called naija runz girls.... but i did not know about her change in behaviour.... Fast forward to June this year, i came back again to Nigeria and apart from the contract i came to seal, she was one of the main reasons i came back.... I really had very good intention towards her.... i brought with me a lot of gifts for her and i always call her on the phone and send almost every day nice romantic text messg. and i told her so many times on the phone how much i missed her and cant wait to be with her again.
She is based in Owerri, but i flew in into Lagos and i had to fix some little things in Lagos , before moving to Owerri to meet her. While i was in Lagos, i started noticing some things about her.... one day she called me and said a courier from Konga and Jumia will be bringing some stuffs for to my hotel and i should pay them 50k for the stuffs and she will take them from me when i come in.... Well, 50k, is not really big amount, i was like she should have discussed this with me 1st before sending some random courier guys to bring something to my hotel and i have to pay for them too. Well, to cut long story short, i paid for her stuffs and i brought them with me to meet her in Owerri. When i got into my hotel in Owerri, i called her to come and she came with 4 other girls and though i was very tired after my flight, she pushed me to take her and her friends out.... This babes ate like they have never eaten before.... they ordered everything they could lay their eyes on and even some take away too. Finally, after her friends have gone, we were alone in my hotel room, and we got talking... She told me that she is not interested to have a relationship with me... that all she wants is just fun. i was very disappointed to hear this from her, because, i really like her and i wanted something more than just fun with her.... I tried to explain to her about my good intentions towards her, and she keep saying, all men are same, i dont want to have any relationship with you.... Then she said, i know that you want to sleep with me, but before you touch me, you will take me to a shop where i want to buy cloths and i will pick whatever i want and then you can fuxk me after.... i got pissed up after i heard that from her and i said well, its already late now, so we will go tomorrow but meanwhile, i tried to play with her and touch her, and she pushed me away and said, you will touch me after i have bought what i want to buy tomorrow.... Then i lost it.... i left alone through out that night and when we woke up in the morning, i asked her to leave my room that i am going out.... and she asked me what about the stuffs i bought for her from Lagos... I told i have changed my mind and i will not give it to her, i even showed her other good stuffs i brought for her from Europe, but i refused to give her any of them.... She got so upset, she cursed me and abused me and then she defrined me from fb and blocked on whatzapp.... So guys, if you were in my shoes... will you do same??

She sounds like a gold digger olosho ooo. You should have kicked her out of the hotel room, blocked her on Facebook and whatsapp. You were being too nice to such a horrendous olosho.
Re: Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? by Kobicove(m): 9:13am On Jun 13, 2018
The girl is hungry but I also think you gave her the impression you have plenty of money to burnundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats / Plus Size Lady Accidentally Leaks Picture Of Her Boobs Online / What Do You Like Most About Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.